Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

It's a problem. I know the feeling
Merina Lopez

hahah and not only that my parents are worrying over my grades and sytuff ._. but i will do it.. today i hope >w< but the thing is it's hard to draw because of the dress sad i never really DRAWN a dress

Fashionable Millionaire

The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

hahah and not only that my parents are worrying over my grades and sytuff ._. but i will do it.. today i hope >w< but the thing is it's hard to draw because of the dress sad i never really DRAWN a dress
It's okay! Take your time. If it doesn't work out the first time, I understand. Just take your time, I'm a patient person ^^
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

It's okay! Take your time. If it doesn't work out the first time, I understand. Just take your time, I'm a patient person ^^

how patient :< i'm a little lazy x3

Fashionable Millionaire

The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

xD very patient. And besides... Everyone is lazy
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

i'm so lazy that i'm going to ask if u have a better outfit (love ur outfit though sad ) but i'm terrible with dresses razz i kinda realize gthat now

Fashionable Millionaire

The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

i'm so lazy that i'm going to ask if u have a better outfit (love ur outfit though sad ) but i'm terrible with dresses razz i kinda realize gthat now
Sure thing! I just got a question... Can you do skirts and tops?
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

yep easier for me razz i've been working so hard on my characters that i 4got about the rest of my customers @~@

Fashionable Millionaire

The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

yep easier for me razz i've been working so hard on my characters that i 4got about the rest of my customers @~@
It's cool! And here it is

Tektek: User Image

Mind you, that's a skirt and top and she's wearing high-heels. Everything else in the order form is the same unless you want to do another order form.
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

Mind you, that's a skirt and top and she's wearing high-heels. Everything else in the order form is the same unless you want to do another order form.

thanks.. MUCH easier x3

Fashionable Millionaire

The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

thanks.. MUCH easier x3
xD You're welcome! This outfit is what I'm going to be going for soon anyways.
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

thanks.. MUCH easier x3

lol

Fashionable Millionaire

The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

thanks.. MUCH easier x3

lol
xD Convient, eh?
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

thanks.. MUCH easier x3

lol
xD Convient, eh?

yep.. so do you want to make any sudden changes? (sry soo damn lazy!!) or i'm just going to do it for you razz

Fashionable Millionaire

The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez
The First Sinner
Merina Lopez

thanks.. MUCH easier x3

lol
xD Convient, eh?

yep.. so do you want to make any sudden changes? (sry soo damn lazy!!) or i'm just going to do it for you razz
No, it's the same thing just a different avi. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces