Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
~Intro~

You step into a candle-lit room and see a young woman, with a bear clutched in her arms, sitting at the far back. You move toward her, and yet she makes no sound or reaction, but the bear in her arm begins to sit upright and talk to you.

"Why, hello! Welcome to The Marionette's Artwork Shop. It's been a while since someone's visited. Have a seat."

Intrigued, you do as the bear says and sits in front of the woman. "Oh. Where are my manners? The name's Alf, and this woman here is my... assistant. Her name's Alice. Now, do tell me more about yourself..."

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
~Goods~

As you tell the bear your story, you notice Alice begin to sketch something on a piece of paper. Upon finishing her drawing, she hands you the paper, but unfortunately misses several times.

"Oh, forgive her will you? She's blind you see."

Upon inspection of the drawing, you find that she's captured your every aesthetic feature just from the descriptions you gave to the bear.

"Amazing right? Well, here's some of her other works."

Sketches:
User Image

Lineart:
User Image

Colored:
User Image

User Image

User Image

More Examples:alf0108's Bucket

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
~Prices~

"Now, Alice isn't able to do any of these without taking her medication, and medication needs funds. So, feel free to bargain with me. As long as I see it to be reasonable, I may just agree..."

"...but if you pay me well, and I MIGHT just throw in something extra hihihi..."

"The greater the payment, the greater the outcome..."

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
~To Do List~

You look at the paper you've just received and notice a small number.

"Oh, that's just to keep track of how many things I still have to finish. If you'd be so kind to take a look at this list, you'd be able to know how many people have acquired from us."

~Done~
------------
1. tris-prior-123
2. ZoeBow The Hobo
3. And The Sun Shines
4. XxHoMiCiDaLxOrGaSiMxX
5. BlackWingedBelial
6. ImOnlyHereForArt
7. The Heir of Rage
8. Wild Card Shanic Empire
9. moonlite dreamer
10. Just_Your_Average_Chao
11. Feeling Sheepish
12. JKDreamer
13. sicK pandaH
14. Stealer of Stars
15. mokochana
16. Hermano Luna
17. xChocoPuff
18. Poison Cake High
19. Crawford J Pegasus
20. Emalthya
21. Monkey Buddha
22. Vengeful Nightmare
23. Kimiko Ryugane
24. Sweet Fox Princess

~Pending~
----------------
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)
4. Crawford J Pegasus (4th)
5. (Open)

~LOYALS~
-----------------
1. xChocoPuff
2. Crawford J Pegasus
3. Hermano Luna
4. Poison Cake High
5. Kimiko Ryugane
6. tris-prior-123

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
~RULES~

I only have two rules: BE NICE & HAVE FUN! biggrin

Kawaii Winner

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
alf0108

Hi! This is a really cool shop! I really love your art, but I seriously have no idea how much is reasonable. Any suggestions? biggrin

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
tris-prior-123
alf0108

Hi! This is a really cool shop! I really love your art, but I seriously have no idea how much is reasonable. Any suggestions? biggrin
THANKS! Hmm... may I know your budget? and if ever what kind of art you'd like?

Kawaii Winner

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
alf0108
tris-prior-123
alf0108

my budget is pretty low (i'll admit), 1 mil cause i kinda need the gold saved up. Any art, as long as it's my avi lol. But your 3rd example is probably my favourite. heart

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
tris-prior-123
alf0108
tris-prior-123
alf0108

my budget is pretty low (i'll admit), 1 mil cause i kinda need the gold saved up. Any art, as long as it's my avi lol. But your 3rd example is probably my favourite. heart
I think that'll be just fine! Then it's settled. I'll be making a full colored drawing of your avi biggrin thanks again for your support! Any specific pose you want it drawn in?

Kawaii Winner

9,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
alf0108
tris-prior-123
alf0108
tris-prior-123
alf0108

I think that'll be just fine! Then it's settled. I'll be making a full colored drawing of your avi biggrin thanks again for your support! Any specific pose you want it drawn in?

ummm nope! the current position is fine. Thank you so much!

Angelic Trickster

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
w-would you do my avi ? i`d like a few tweaks in color so if you could just click the spoiler below owo
User Image

would 400m for a colored fullbody be ok ? inflation is everywhere this month sweatdrop

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
tris-prior-123
alf0108
tris-prior-123
alf0108
tris-prior-123
alf0108

ummm nope! the current position is fine. Thank you so much!

NO PROBLEM biggrin I'll just PM you the deets about the rest smile

Dainty Lionheart

24,450 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Novice Striker 150
And The Sun Shines
w-would you do my avi ? i`d like a few tweaks in color so if you could just click the spoiler below owo
User Image

would 400m for a colored fullbody be ok ? inflation is everywhere this month sweatdrop
SURE! I love your avi design biggrin that would actually be more than enough! OuO thank you thank you! yea... i've noticed... //shrugs

Angelic Trickster

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
alf0108

no, thank you emotion_kirakira i`m really glad you like her haha emotion_bigheart
i`m totally out of sorts; last week 1b was a common min and i threw my dreams out the window lol
with the gold sink tho i think the mp will deflate which should bring everyone down //crosses fingers

Fashionable Lunatic

User Image 5bill for full body colored?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas