Welcome to Gaia! ::

Under the cover of darkness . . . they come seeking solace . . .

+1 visitors 1 100.0% [ 148 ]
Total Votes:[ 148 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51

Full_Moon83
Lenty
Full_Moon83
heart Hi! How is it with everyone?

Busy busy busy!!! I'm doing summer semester at uni, and it's killing me!!! I should not take so many hard classes at once. I'll survive though!!! Assuming I can pass my math class, the teacher is only so-so.

How about with you? How are you doing?

With me it's great, here it feels like summer now And this weekend I have been on a long walk, laying in the sun, fixing some stuff at home and watching Eurovision Song Contest with some friends on TV.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Eurovision. I'm going to have to check out some of the songs on Youtube later (that way if I don't like one, I can just skip it)!

I wish I could go out and have some fun sad
I really do not like school. It's safe to say I hate it even.

3,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bunny

I want art from . . . Lanxton
o Username: My Bunny Love
o Reference(s): User Image
o Art Style: Full Body/Full Color
o Additional Details: Artist Freedom I just want it cute ^^
o Your Total: 100k

Dedicated Giver

I want art from . . . Lanxton
o Username: azuneko1
o Reference(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
o Art Style:__ chibi full color
o Additional Details: just looking for cuteness
o Your Total: 40,000
Okay everyone who has been wanting art from me, since I am in school, I really don't have much free time to draw right now. Fortunately, I'm going to have a little bit of a break come the beginning of July.

Unfortunately I won't have enough time to do commissions for everyone that wants one, so instead I am reopening my auction thread!!! And, since I'll have free time, I'll be offering not one, but two drawings.

If you're interested, please check out The Cute Factory Auction--opening June 5th!
Lenty and Lanxton your guys art is so very cute emotion_kirakira I am doing a charity art contest where the winning art is placed on buttons for the AZTARDIS or the AZ Umbrella Core both fan organizations that donate money to No Kill Animal Shelters Juvenile Diabetes Research Fund and the Lymphoma society. Plus gaia cash prizes too. I thought you two might be interested http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-contests/charity-art-contest-win-cashshop-items-and-more-open/t.86114451_recent/ Also if I can get lots more submissions first prize for each category will be 1mil instead of cash shop You can enter either the Resident Evil, the Doctor Who or both if you like. ^ - ^ thank you!

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hey Lenty! Saw that you have canceled on the order. Do you have lots of stuff going on IRL??
Full_Moon83
Hey Lenty! Saw that you have canceled on the order. Do you have lots of stuff going on IRL??

What? Well, yes, but no. I finished your art, and I sent you a link quite a while ago. Did you not get it gonk ? I have no idea what happened . . . Here's your art: [x]

Now I've got to go check my sent box and see what happened. Maybe it just didn't send for some reason. I swear I sent them, like, almost a month ago!
I think I found out what happened. Something has glitched with my sent messages. For some reason all of my sent messages were deleted. I was wondering why you never got back to me redface

Kiryu Thunder's Princess

Divine Lover

27,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lenty
I think I found out what happened. Something has glitched with my sent messages. For some reason all of my sent messages were deleted. I was wondering why you never got back to me redface
Ok, now I have the Hanami art. But don't you want some gold for it??
Full_Moon83
Lenty
Ok, now I have the Hanami art. But don't you want some gold for it??

Well, if you've finished the trade and gotten the art then everything should be in order.

Original Gaian

Lenty

I want art from Lenty
o Username: Valkyrie
o Reference(s): May i introduce to you,
Prince Valkyrie - The lead singer of the band.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
Bio:Prince Valkyrie - (A.K.A - Valkyrie or Val)
A light hearted and cheerful fellow, always make light of a situation to ease tension and put a smile on everyone’s face. He is kind, friendly, and warm. He places the importance of others before himself and always, always put his followers before himself. He is the very essence of what it is to be a gentlemen. He is Norse, as is the rest of the band, and he places a deep faith in the gods which he prays to, always giving them his thanks and reverence for his youthful appearance and great vocal abilities. When looked upon during his singing, it almost seems he is near to tears, at the pure beauty of his own voice…but in reality it’s out of a feeling of euphoria which causes his near to tear appearance. The ability to create such sounds as he does, causes him to feel even closer to the gods than he is. For it is music which lights our paths and shows us our ways into Valhalla.

Rocker valkyrie - The 1st guitar of the band and back up vocals of the band.

User Image User Image

Bio:Rocker Valkyrie - (A.K.A - Mephisto)
A old fashioned Goth, one of those bloodlines the Romans from ages past killed and hunted to near extinction. He is one who completely loves the darkness of life. Finds beauty in the most obscene and grotesque situations, and takes pleasure in the deathliness that surrounds us which mankind has become so oblivious to. He is a hardcore rocker. A metal head by profession and confessed lover of all things metal. He prizes himself as such, and strives to maintain a strict, metal standing in all things, head banging and all, during which, he is remarkably able to keep his hat on during. The majority of the harder songs played by the band are sung by him, as well as some of the screaming in some songs. He is known for his evil grins and outrageous actions on stage. He just doesn’t give a s**t, some would call that his problem, his band mates and himself refer to it as “his privilege”.

Berserker Valkyrie - The Drumer of the band.

User Image User Image

Bio:Berserker Valkyrie - (A.K.A - Xyercies)
Pure Viking and of noble blood, this band member refuses to speak, unless it’s to others of the same bloodline, the only one out of the band whom he speaks with is the lead singer, they being brothers. He is a stone faced Norsemen who loves pounding things to near death…if not to death itself. An almost too perfect fit for him as the drummer. His skill on the drums is second to none. He is only been known to make insane grins of bloodlust when he gets into what he is doing with a furious intent, clearly enjoying his work, the rest of the time he is always seen with an almost disdainful look on his face, though every once in a while onlookers will see him look upwards to the home of the gods in awe, than open his mouth in what would appear to be a silent roar. He is most commonly know for the only three songs which he sings, as before, refusing to speak otherwise unless to his brother.

Golden Dragon Valkyrie - The bassist of the band.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Bio:Golden Dragon Valkyrie - (A.K.A - Dragon)
Of oriental descent, he is the last of Attila the Hun’s bloodline. A pure blood Mongolian and a stoic faced being, he is content with simply playing bass and being seen and not heard. While he does enjoy his work, he would prefer to stand to the side and enjoy the sounds him and his band mates create together, rather than take the spotlight and gain the favor of the crowd. No matter how hard he tries though, his following of a large gaggle of women seems to grow with each concert. Though for some reason he takes pleasure in this fact. He has often been seen jumping down into the crowd and purposely enticing the girls to come at him and a lustful frenzy, than running away from them, once realizing what he’s gotten himself into, all around the playing area a frightened and slightly playful expression on his face. He has only been known to sing in one song.

Guitarist valkyrie - Second guitarist of the band.

User Image User Image

Bio:Guitarist Valkyrie - (A.K.A - Gui)
As his appearance would suggest, he is the mysterious band member. Not much is known about him. However this much is known. He is the shredder of the band, and a fellow head banger of mephisto, he too for some reason is also able to keep his hat on the whole time. He is renown for his abilities in shredder on guitar and has on many occasion stolen the show opening and closing for the band by blowing the minds of their fans with unbelievably incredible riffs. He has NEVER, lowered his face mask, or raised the brim of his hat past his left eye. So his face has always been a mystery. Some people are oddly scarred of him, yet he has never displayed any kind of ill will towards anyone. He doesn’t sing, to anyone’s knowledge, nor, does anyone know if he even speaks. He suffices to write messages on small picket signs and hold them up with bland and bleak look in his eye. While some people like to range guesses as to his original background, only the band truly knows that he Is only of the religion of the Norse, not of Norse descent itself. He never seems to become excited or show any kind of bodily emotion, except for one single song that the bands plays that causes him to jump around with glee, which leads some to wonder about his heritage.

o Art Style: Lined Fullcolor
o Additional Details: i'm looking to grab just a headshot banner with the words "The Norse Have Returned beneath them in almost a wooden looking hue. ( i know you're closed and probably not taking any offers, but i really need this banner, and your art style is perfect.
o Your Total: 3M + 800K Tip

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces