Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Gaia characters. 0.52380952380952 52.4% [ 11 ]
Our own created fictional characters. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 7 ]
Ourselves. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Favourite characters from movies, books, animes ect. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Our own created creatures from previous works of fiction or artworks with descriptions. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 > >>

Satous
You have some major talent! <3

Username: Satous
Type: Full Colored
Media: Pen & Ink, Prismacolor
Additional Description: Go crazy! As long as I have a happy smile. ;3
Other character(s): Nope.
Gold sent: 2k Right away!

Will do, and you'll be put on the list once the gold is sent. Also please mail me a copy of your form ^^ and thank you domokun
Okay, I'll send the gold.
>.> I'll PM it to you if they will work. 3nodding xp
Username: 0tter_Pop
Type: full colored
Media: Pen&ink mixed with prismacolors
Additional Description: add a g pin on me
Other character(s): nope
Gold sent: 2k + tip
Poison_Sake
Okay, I'll send the gold.
>.> I'll PM it to you if they will work. 3nodding xp

Thanks for the wonderful tip by the way ^^
Do I have to confirm the trade right now or can I wait till you are done with mine?
0tter_Pop
Do I have to confirm the trade right now or can I wait till you are done with mine?

Yes you confirm it in able to keep your position...HOWEVER if you need to pull out before I work on your art piece....you can easily demand the money back and pull yourself out of the waitlist.
Morbid Bubblegum
0tter_Pop

Yes you confirm it in able to keep your position...HOWEVER if you need to pull out before I work on your art piece....you can easily demand the money back and pull yourself out of the waitlist.

OK I have confirmed it.
0tter_Pop
Morbid Bubblegum
0tter_Pop

OK I have confirmed it.

Thank you very much ^^ let me know if you ever want to pull out, otherwise I am currently working on the first piece and can't wait to get started on yours =)
Morbid Bubblegum
0tter_Pop
Morbid Bubblegum
0tter_Pop

OK I have confirmed it.

Thank you very much ^^ let me know if you ever want to pull out, otherwise I am currently working on the first piece and can't wait to get started on yours =)

Don't worry I don't want to pull out. mrgreen

Rainbow Autobiographer

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I hope I'm not to late to get on the list! <3

Username: StraitJacketLoon

Type: Headshot I guess... I want it like you did the first art on your example list.

Media: I love the way you did example one. So, erm. Pen&Ink with prismacolors.

Additional Description: Ok, Please Include the wings on it and make her cuddling the Coco. ^_^ Like the first example... xD I sound repetitive.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other character(s): None

Gold sent: After I finish ordering and you confirm you'll do it and how much it'll be...
straitjacketloon

Type: Headshot I guess... I want it like you did the first art on your example list.

Additional Description: Ok, Please Include the wings on it and make her cuddling the Coco. ^_^ Like the first example... xD I sound repetitive.

Gold sent: After I finish ordering and you confirm you'll do it and how much it'll be...

You just need to change one thing to your form and that is the headshot....it should be switched to upper body =) also check the prices * no I do not charge for extras such as the coco kitten =)*.

Rainbow Autobiographer

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Morbid Bubblegum
straitjacketloon

Type: Half-BodyI guess... I want it like you did the first art on your example list.

You just need to change one thing to your form and that is the headshot....it should be switched to upper body =) also check the prices * no I do not charge for extras such as the coco kitten =)*.

Ok I wasn't sure, I thought that half body ment like... waist up. ^_^ Heh. Ok sending trade now.

Anxious Conversationalist

*nosebleed*
Your art is simply AMAZING. And cheap.

Username: Kaldeagirl
Type: Halfbody
Media: Pen and ink w/prisma
Additional Description: I'd like it to be not of my avi, but of RL me.
Dress me in bright, summery clothes. I want to be sucking on a blue popsicle! Ref
Gold sent: 750 + tip
straitjacketloon
Morbid Bubblegum
straitjacketloon

Type: Half-BodyI guess... I want it like you did the first art on your example list.

Ok I wasn't sure, I thought that half body ment like... waist up. ^_^ Heh. Ok sending trade now.

You're 50g short *sorry to say =S* once that's sent I'll put you up on the list...and if you don't mind, mail me the form as well so I have it for drawing purposes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff