and that's great to hear! >w<
♥ ♥ . . .

yeah, it was really fun! haha and nope c:
    ugh i want to go back to drawing now but don't have my tablet D':

. . . ♥ ♥

Sweet Singing

SongwriterPatries

Yeeeeey emotion_bigheart
I'm happy to hear you had a good time =D how was the weather?

♥ ♥ . . .

Sunny and warm almost all the time ♥ it was raining one day and last day's evening, but other than that, it was perfect~
    now I'm back in Cracow and it's raining so much :'C

. . . ♥ ♥

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lady Ignea
Hotarla

oho that must've been fun! >w< hope you didn't get sunburnt though! Ox

and that's great to hear! >w<
♥ ♥ . . .

yeah, it was really fun! haha and nope c:
    ugh i want to go back to drawing now but don't have my tablet D':

. . . ♥ ♥

that's great to hear! XD
and amggg where's your tablet? :<

Sweet Singing

Hotarla

that's great to hear! XD

my sister has it, together with my laptop D; she is at our grandma's place, and I am supposed to join her after I do some uni stuff here. I hope to finish them quickly ; -;

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Lady Ignea
SongwriterPatries

Yeeeeey emotion_bigheart
I'm happy to hear you had a good time =D how was the weather?

♥ ♥ . . .

Sunny and warm almost all the time ♥ it was raining one day and last day's evening, but other than that, it was perfect~
    now I'm back in Cracow and it's raining so much :'C

. . . ♥ ♥

Yeeeey =D that's good to hear! Sounds like great vacation weather =D
Aaaaawz >____< same here, and it looks like it will stay so for the whole week T___T

Moonlight Healer

SongwriterPatries

On your phone? =O oh my!! That makes it extra impressive! But sorry to hear it takes so long >___<

I won Note 3 the other day so now I'm swaggingaround with phone doodles yo cx

Moonlight Healer

KrissyRawrz
Oh my I would love art from you all, I don't suppose any of you would be willing to work from a real life ref? heart

Do you mean transfroming a photograph into a drawing in my style? That would be awesome c; And I have already done so, no worries c:

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Purple-eyed Dreamer
SongwriterPatries

On your phone? =O oh my!! That makes it extra impressive! But sorry to hear it takes so long >___<

I won Note 3 the other day so now I'm swaggingaround with phone doodles yo cx

Haha xD I see, so awesome emotion_bigheart
Also, welcome back!! Did you have a good vacation? =D

Moonlight Healer

Lady Ignea

♥ ♥ . . .

i want to go againnn //cries

. . . ♥ ♥

Don't cry, after all, it ended up pretty good for you, right? My evil plans didn't even expect such things to happen, oh my gawd, I feel just as if I were on some rollercoaster with all that stuff but I'm beggining to wish just to be an observer, spread my arms, scream like WHEEE and whatever guys, I'm tired of masterminding, wake me up when everytjing is set, just remember to make me feel happy too lolz cx I'm too good at this, definately too good at this, my gifts are beginning to scare me D:

Moonlight Healer

SongwriterPatries

Haha xD I see, so awesome emotion_bigheart
Also, welcome back!! Did you have a good vacation? =D

IKR c; But I have a great luck for such things, my room is filled with books I won, some cupcake moulders, even an e-book reader and some computer games, I'm not even surprised I won a phone, now I want some holidays, then a car, then a house and, finally, some great amount of money because why not cx
Oh, I loved it, I even managed to get my friends together, I mean, really close. It was my evil plan for over a year and voila, it's done. I'm glad to see her happy in love, you can't even imagine how happy I am for her, by beloved BFF is finally happy in love emotion_bigheart

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Lady Ignea
Hotarla

that's great to hear! XD

my sister has it, together with my laptop D; she is at our grandma's place, and I am supposed to join her after I do some uni stuff here. I hope to finish them quickly ; -;

ah I see...well BULLY HER, how unfair of her to take your tablet and laptop! XD

Sweet Singing

SongwriterPatries

Yeeeey =D that's good to hear! Sounds like great vacation weather =D
Aaaaawz >____< same here, and it looks like it will stay so for the whole week T___T

♥ ♥ . . .

Yeah > Y<
    Ohh let's hope it won't! D: are you planning anything interesting for this week? c:

. . . ♥ ♥

Sweet Singing

Hotarla

ah I see...well BULLY HER, how unfair of her to take your tablet and laptop! XD

♥ ♥ . . .

NOOOOO it was a plan! CX my laptop is very heavy, she has taken it so i won't have to carry it when joining them :c as i already am going to have a bag with clothes etc. //this is the moment I wish I had my own car and driver's license
    And the tablet is hers as well, it's just I use it more often because she procrastinates drawing CX

. . . ♥ ♥

Sweet Singing

Purple-eyed Dreamer

Don't cry, after all, it ended up pretty good for you, right? My evil plans didn't even expect such things to happen, oh my gawd, I feel just as if I were on some rollercoaster with all that stuff but I'm beggining to wish just to be an observer, spread my arms, scream like WHEEE and whatever guys, I'm tired of masterminding, wake me up when everytjing is set, just remember to make me feel happy too lolz cx I'm too good at this, definately too good at this, my gifts are beginning to scare me D:

♥ ♥ . . .

I don't have any idea of what are you talking about. Or I have. Or I don't. Or alfgaldjfghslajgfasdlj ; -; //cries
    But your evil plansss XD can we talk about them via PMs like NOW, because I'm sitting here and laughing while thinking about them CX ♥
    Is Agata still staying in Warsaw? :'D

. . . ♥ ♥

Sweet Singing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out