Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  closed

OPEN!

Yes I do Avatars 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 9 ]
Yes I do OC's 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
Yes I do FanArt 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Yes I do anything you see on my DA just ask for details if you want something different 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image
clicky for larger image and my DA which will have more samples.

I am offering Traditional Media Art.

Art takes me about 1-2 weeks to complete and get scanned. I usually work in batches of 4-6
I work on these while I am at work haha, I work in a call center, so have lots of downtime, average of 2-3 mins between calls. And when its really dead sometimes 15minutes. And since I am not allowed to read, I decided I would pick up some commissions from gaia to work on.
I want to buy back my Katana which I lost last year when I bought my Ninje Headband. And I want to get some of the classics, right now my eyes are on the Golden laurels which have SKYROCKETED in this past year so I am like HOSHIT must make moola.
It's been nearly a year since I was involved in art shops on gaia so I am not sure what my art is worth anymore, and rather than getting random pricing from the prices forum, I'm coming here to see what will be offered. I am not a greedy person, as long as the offer coincides with the difficulty I am good!

Rules:

⇒ Once you place an order, send a trade! LABEL: IT "Call Center Funtime"
⇒ If I accept I will, accept the initial part of the trade. IF I decline (which is rare) I will quote your post and you may readjust your offer or cancel the trade
⇒ Like I said before art will take me 1-2 weeks, unless work is DEAD, then it may be shorter.
⇒ Please complete the trade, if trades are not complete on YOUR end I will quote your post with a watermarked version, once the trade is complete I will post your Original Image, usually I shrink them PNG to 800 pixels tall, unless you ask otherwise
⇒ I will complete my side of the trade ONLY when your art is complete and posted in this thread, followed by a pm if your settings allow
⇒ Questions post them in this thread, my inbox is at 99% xp

Please Complete and Post the Form in The Thread Thanks!

[size=18]Call Center FUNTIME WITH ME[/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Ref Image:[/b] Or detailed Description
[b]Shot[/b]: Bust, waisty, Fullbody
[b]Color[/b]: Do you want Sketch, Line Art, or Full Colour
[b]Suggestions on pose etc: [/b]Or artistic freedom
[b]Offer:[/b] Yes I do accept items and Pure
Slots
1. Tashee-ko (Fullbody Color) ninja
2. Cerd ninja Of Azure

Status Codes:
Sketching idea
Inking ninja
Colouring dramallama

Finished
Click for the Fullsize
User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Orders

Tashee-Ko
Call Center FUNTIME WITH ME
Username: Tashee-ko
Ref Image: User Image
Shot: Fullbody Please
Color: Full Colour Please
Suggestions on pose etc: Artistic freedom
Offer: 70k + Tip~ biggrin

Cerd
IMG
Name: Azure
Species: Human/Shinigami
Race/Ethnicity: Half japan half english
Height: 5'10
Sexuality: Straight
Division: 10th

Zanpakuto element:
water

Hair style: Long (Just hits the back), Always have it tied back in a ponytail
Hair colour: white
Facial hair: goatee/soul patch
Eye colour: Aqua.
Left or right: Right handed
marks/scar: Scar going down his right eye "From the top it start at the left and go right as it go downwards"
Physical condition: Muscular body *Not a bodybuilder* Six pack. arm's are strong

For more info, Please check his Azure blog

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Serika the Vampire
HAI

*TACKLES*
HEY!!!!!
How are you? longtime no see <3

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Leonaenae
Serika the Vampire
HAI

*TACKLES*
HEY!!!!!
How are you? longtime no see <3
Pretty good...sitting in my Electronic Imaging (spelling?) class
Serika the Vampire

heh nice! What do you do in that class?
Today is my day off <3
Oh and PS I have saved 5.6k for a CAR xp, trying to save up 6k before I go shopping in earnest.

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Leonaenae
Serika the Vampire

heh nice! What do you do in that class?
Today is my day off <3
Oh and PS I have saved 5.6k for a CAR xp, trying to save up 6k before I go shopping in earnest.
Sweetness. I have a car now too. only $800.

It's a class that works with stuff like photoshop and animation...stuff like that
Serika the Vampire

It's a class that works with stuff like photoshop and animation...stuff like that

WOW thats an insane amazing deal, how is it treating you?

Is the class helping you with your art prowess?

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Leonaenae
Serika the Vampire

WOW thats an insane amazing deal, how is it treating you?

Is the class helping you with your art prowess?
It has helped me with photoshop. there are so many things I didn't know. Once I get my tablet I'm gonna start my art again

I'm not sure. I couldn't bring it up with me this semester...but when I used it it ran pretty nice
Serika the Vampire
It has helped me with photoshop. there are so many things I didn't know. Once I get my tablet I'm gonna start my art again

I'm not sure. I couldn't bring it up with me this semester...but when I used it it ran pretty nice

Awesome! How's the shop doing? I've been MIA for nearly a year with touches of visitation.

Thats good, what kind of car is it/year?
My Dad refuses to let me get a car that is 10yrs or more, he wants me to get one at least 5 years old max, and the dealerships around here that would have cars so new for so little XP
I mean I could BUY whatever I want really, but I would like my Dad to approve or else it would not be a good feeling or ever be comfortable in the car.

Heavenly Edge's Senpai

Supreme Bloodsucker

Leonaenae
Serika the Vampire

Awesome! How's the shop doing? I've been MIA for nearly a year with touches of visitation.

Thats good, what kind of car is it/year?
My Dad refuses to let me get a car that is 10yrs or more, he wants me to get one at least 5 years old max, and the dealerships around here that would have cars so new for so little XP
I mean I could BUY whatever I want really, but I would like my Dad to approve or else it would not be a good feeling or ever be comfortable in the car.
I haven't had a shop in a long time. I've been off gaia for about 4 months now...just came back about a week ago

It's a 1998 dodge neon. It just had the engine redone
Serika the Vampire
I haven't had a shop in a long time. I've been off gaia for about 4 months now...just came back about a week ago

It's a 1998 dodge neon. It just had the engine redone

Those aren't bad cars n_n

When my art inspiration kind of dissipated and I got into that art slump, so did my want to get onto gaia, and then I got a jpb at a call center working fulltime, and a boyfriend XP which left little time for gaia.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff