Welcome to Gaia! ::

clarion's King

Super Model

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
How much would it cost to draw that?
I want to buy ur art.

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Object of Affection 150
halu09
can i have one done with gradient..hmm...as for the colors can u decide for me? i have no clues..on my current avatar

User Image
heart

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Magus
I want to buy ur art.

the cheap chibi are priced...the large chibi...1,5k due to no hair >.>....

clarion's King

Super Model

LittleDream
Magus
I want to buy ur art.

no probem. draw it, and ill give u 2000g instead 3nodding
I have her picture... nya~ wait...

User Image

She would want it colored... dark blue.

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Magus
LittleDream
Magus
I want to buy ur art.

no probem. draw it, and ill give u 2000g instead 3nodding

thanks^^!
And the piccie:
User Image

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
dark_chaos126
I have her picture... nya~ wait...

User Image

She would want it colored... dark blue.

User Image
<3
Your new chibi style is lovely~ X3

I think I still prefer the cute, little chibi's though XD

I'd feel like your chibi-whore is I asked for another one so soon again though xd ; (You must be getting sick of drawing my characters). Hmm... maybe I can kick my scanner for some future character reference.
Hewo! 4laugh Your artsy is WONDIEFWULLY cutesy! whee May I pwease order two simple color chibis? question

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
crimson_lightfire
Hewo! 4laugh Your artsy is WONDIEFWULLY cutesy! whee May I pwease order two simple color chibis? question

..it said in the first post...tell which color...
LittleDream
crimson_lightfire

Aiiiiii! I ish SO sowwy! gonk Red and blue, pwease! Of my current avie and User Image!
SO SOWWY once again! crying

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
crimson_lightfire
LittleDream
crimson_lightfire

Aiiiiii! I ish SO sowwy! gonk Red and blue, pwease! Of my current avie and User Image!
SO SOWWY once again! crying

aw, don't worrie, it's ok^^...
User Image
User Image
LittleDream

xDD....Yumeh buys art of OC's too...I change my av too often xD

From the donation items worth something I have the angelic scarf which I'll never sell cause it was a gift heart , and the angelic pendant, which I luff, but might sell if I get enough desperate xD...and then the staff and pitchfork....gwah, I love the angelic/demonic items xD
..ohnoes...ohnoes...the pendant is over 100k....I have the source of goldies for my custom in the inventory, but...but...it shines so pretty gonk
*runs around in circles xD*

lolx. i know what you mean. i love my pendant alot too. eventhough i hardly wear it shines, but still, it's the first big quest i made when i joined gaia... xd

ah..yumeh....~~~ help me~~
i just finished a doll without noticing that person havent send it trade~~
*dies*

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Yiesha
LittleDream

xDD....Yumeh buys art of OC's too...I change my av too often xD

From the donation items worth something I have the angelic scarf which I'll never sell cause it was a gift heart , and the angelic pendant, which I luff, but might sell if I get enough desperate xD...and then the staff and pitchfork....gwah, I love the angelic/demonic items xD
..ohnoes...ohnoes...the pendant is over 100k....I have the source of goldies for my custom in the inventory, but...but...it shines so pretty gonk
*runs around in circles xD*

lolx. i know what you mean. i love my pendant alot too. eventhough i hardly wear it shines, but still, it's the first big quest i made when i joined gaia... xd

ah..yumeh....~~~ help me~~
i just finished a doll without noticing that person havent send it trade~~
*dies*

aaaw.....that happens to me often...but my chibis are a lot simplier than your dolls xD...don't send the doll yet and ask for the trade, most people will send it 3nodding

and seems I won't have to sell my pendant xD! I'll sell my demonic pitchfork and guitar of demonna, now they're together for about 55k...I've got almost 10k on me, which gives 65k..I have commissions for 25k pending, so when I'll do them, I'll have 90k, which means I need only 10k more heart !!
LittleDream

aaaw.....that happens to me often...but my chibis are a lot simplier than your dolls xD...don't send the doll yet and ask for the trade, most people will send it 3nodding

and seems I won't have to sell my pendant xD! I'll sell my demonic pitchfork and guitar of demonna, now they're together for about 55k...I've got almost 10k on me, which gives 65k..I have commissions for 25k pending, so when I'll do them, I'll have 90k, which means I need only 10k more heart !!

wah..you so cool! usually i will commish flutter to do the mpl edit first. so, after it finish, only then i will go for the feedable. which means, pay 10k for the MPL edits, and another 90k after we decided to make it feedable. so this way, it's easier to collect gold heart

ah..yes..i just deleted the picture from my bucket too... scary man~ >"< 2hr of work for nothing...is really really scary... *dies*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff