Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi, my name's eva and i am 100% new to gaia so i need to make some CASH MONEY

go ahead and name your price, but i went ahead and put suggested prices in. i dunno if it's good prices or bad prices since, again, i'm pretty new about this. i'm suuuuper flexible though!

i'm a student artist at art college but classes haven't started yet, so i will probably be able to finish things up pretty fast! i'll let you know if there's a delay, but once i say i've started it'll take 1-2 days.

so, i'll do:
-ocs
-fanart
-couples
-gore
-nudity (chest up, preferably boob)

won't do straight up nsfw though, makes me mad uncomfy.

go ahead and message me if you have questions! please add reference if it's an oc. thanks!

BLACK AND WHITE ~ 35bil
User Image
SIMPLE COLOR ~ 45bil
User Image
FULL COLOR ~ 60bil
User Image
BG/PROPS ~ 80bil
User Image

aaaand that's it! if you want more examples i have a tumblr and a twitter, and then if you wanna give me the REAL cash money (which would be awesome) regular commission prices are here.

currently taking TWO!
- GIRL + flowers for J1NXED
- OC for YAIMERYS
- tomoyo for MAHOU MILK
-
-

NOTE: I will be OFF GAIA from AUGUST 30th to SEPTEMBER 5th. I will not be able to work on commissions during this time, so any commissions given before then may have to be waited on, but they will be finished! Thank you!

FINISHED COMMISSIONS
- for puriinsu = tent
- for ciepheus = yori
- for kurayami yousei = avatar
- for blubber tubber = chevalier istiav
- for heterosexist = oc couple

Poster

kenna-na's Prince

Dangerous Lover

would you be able to do my Oc Tent full in color for 50bil?

Your art is really great btw @ q@

please consider yori for 50bill ? //
if you could add blood too that would be awesome hh//
Welcome to Gaia, and best of luck once classes start! :3

Would you be willing to do this outfit in full color for 50b? The bra under the hands is optional, and the positions of the hands too. ;3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Premium Noob

dmitric
Yoooooo! I'd take a full body color! But maybe for like 20bil?

Evrina's Husbando

Blessed Noob

PURIINSU
would you be able to do my Oc Tent full in color for 50bil?

Your art is really great btw @ q@

oh man absolutely, they're adorable! i'll absolutely draw them!

i don't have a trading pass yet, so i'll finish up the drawing in the next three days and message you when i have it! that also gives me more time to make sure i really like what i'm getting out to you. that alright?

thanks much!
ciepheus

please consider yori for 50bill ? //
if you could add blood too that would be awesome hh//

absolutely!! i love adding blood >: ) quick question, do you want him drawn bloody, covered in blood, or having like, killed someone / covered in blood?

also: idon't have a trading pass yet, so i'll finish up the drawing in the next three days and message you when i have it! that also gives me more time to make sure i really like what i'm getting out to you. that alright?

thanks much!
would you be up for 60b + some form of art trade for this couple in full color??
da couple (all that art is mine lol)
Kurayami Yousei
Welcome to Gaia, and best of luck once classes start! :3

Would you be willing to do this outfit in full color for 50b? The bra under the hands is optional, and the positions of the hands too. ;3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah totally!! can you give me a basic bust size? like, absolutely huge, perky, or tiny? hard to tell just from the avatar since i think they all have the stock boob haha smile i'll go ahead and add you to the list, though!

also, i don't have a trading pass yet, so i'll finish up the drawing in the next three days and message you when i have it! that also gives me more time to make sure i really like what i'm getting out to you. that alright?

thanks much!
blubber tubber
the boy for 50b?

yeah!! love the art, btw! i'll go ahead and add you to the list.

also, i don't have a trading pass yet, so i'll finish up the drawing in the next three days and message you when i have it! that also gives me more time to make sure i really like what i'm getting out to you. that alright?

thanks much!
heterosexist
would you be up for 60b + some form of art trade for this couple in full color??

oh man totally, i love art trades AND your art style whoa...! would you want one for the commission and one for the art trade, or both for one?

also, i don't have a trading pass yet, so i'd finish up the drawing in the next three days and message you when i have it! that also gives me more time to make sure i really like what i'm getting out to you. that alright?

thanks much!
dmitric
heterosexist

oh man totally, i love art trades AND your art style whoa...! would you want one for the commission and one for the art trade, or both for one?

also, i don't have a trading pass yet, so i'd finish up the drawing in the next three days and message you when i have it! that also gives me more time to make sure i really like what i'm getting out to you. that alright?

thanks much!

i'm confused by what "! would you want one for the commission and one for the art trade, or both for one?" this means i'm sorry uuuuuu
heterosexist
dmitric
heterosexist

thanks much!

i'm confused by what "! would you want one for the commission and one for the art trade, or both for one?" this means i'm sorry uuuuuu

oh it's totally fine, don't worry! you said 60b + some kind of art trade, so i was wondering if you wanted one drawing for the commission and another, separate drawing for an art trade, or one drawing for both 60b and a piece of art from you. both are totally fine with me, sorry for wording it weird!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff