Welcome to Gaia! ::

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

~OPEN~Closed~Under Construction~Full~

Hey Everyone! I'm Sunny, also known as Kirsten!

This is my Art Shop, where I sell art. Duhur!

Anyways, some samples are below as well as the prices and an order form!
The gold I make drawing art for you guys is going to my Dream Avi fund and my Guild! So it helps me out a lot when you guys buy some!

So, buy, bump, and chat with me!

Thanks!

Don't forget to User Image this thread!

Welcome/Samples/Prices/Customer History/Rules/Order Form/Featured Art/Shop Banners/Thread Contests/Rate My Art/Black-White List/Now for Sponsors

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image
Here are some of my samples of Artwork!
I hope you like them!

Just some Eye Sketches I made during school.

A drawing of my old Avatar

"I saw what you did there..."

Gothic Girl

For MORE samples, look at the Customer History

Welcome/Samples/Prices/Customer History/Rules/Order Form/Featured Art/Shop Banners/Thread Contests/Rate My Art/Black-White List/Now for Sponsors

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

These are the Prices. These are very specific and may vary depending on avatar complicity, but they won't fluctuate too much. If you can't afford it, there is a spot in the order form for you to request a price that suits you better!

Full Body-15k

Half Body- 10k

Head/Portrait- 5k

Full Body Two People (In the Same Picture)- 25k

Half body Two People (Same picture)- 17k

Head/Portrait Two People (Same Picture)- 8k

Poses- +5k depending on the pose.

Things I DON'T do:

-Chibi (I know, I'm sorry )= )

-Kissing (Because the lips look really bloated)

-Nudity. Stomachs are okay, like for bathing-suits, but no- well, you know what I mean xD

-Color, everything is Black and white. :/
But I do shading!

I'm going to start Art Classes Soon, so my art skills will hopefully improve over time!
If you buy some art before April, you will get a 5k discount off of art every-time you order after that- except for Head/Portraits. >3<

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

These are my Customers- both waiting and done!

Customer Waiting List:

1.) Empty

2.) Empty

3.) Empty

Customer Done List:

Tigersaurus here and here. (Has Discount)

X Midnight Falcon X here. (Has Discount)

Orders Pending:
(People who's art I have not started yet due to Waiting list being full)

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image
I know, I'm sorry to have rules, but it's just a habit.

-Don't be rude. If you are rude I will draw your art crappily. (*Looks at Ruru*)

-If you're going to </3 this topic, at least tell me why so I can improve the problem.

-When buying art, please fill out the order form!!

-To buy art, send a trade and put in your gold so I KNOW you have it. I will accept the trade but you do not have to until I give you the art! This is just to ensure that you don't scam me and I don't scam you.

-Don't quote the first page. If you're going to quote me, delete all the words in between.

-Chat and bump! :3

-And don't forget to <3

Failure to follow rules 1-5 will get you a v.i.p spot on the Black List.

Welcome/Samples/Prices/Customer History/Rules/Order Form/Featured Art/Shop Banners/Thread Contests/Rate My Art/Now for Sponsors

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

During breaks I'll hopefully be able to finish art in 1-2 days, but once school begins it'll take much longer, maybe 4-5 days.
FORM:

[align=center][b][size=18][color=indigo]Here's what I'd like!~[/color][/size][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] [i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Reference picture/description:[/b] [i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]I'm Getting....[/b] [i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Pose?:[/b] [i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]If yes, describe the pose:[/b] [i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]I personally think this is worth...:[/b] [i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Anything else I should know?[/b] [i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]I will tip...:[/b] [i]ENTER ANSWER HERE (Could be none if you don't want to tip)[/i]

And let me know if you'd like me to draw a cartoony version or as close to your exact reference as I can. Sometimes, I might not be able to find anywhere to incorporate my cartoony style, for that I apologize~

I do like tips.... f.y.i...... ;3

Welcome/Samples/Prices/Customer History/Rules/Order Form/Featured Art/Shop Banners/Thread Contests/Rate My Art/White-Black List/Now for Sponsors

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

This is the Art I like the most out of all the Art I've drawn!

User Image

Welcome/Samples/Prices/Customer History/Rules/Order Form/Featured Art/Shop Banners/Thread Contests/Rate My Art/White-Black List/Now for Sponsors

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/sunny-s-art-shop-u-c/t.77647887_1/#8][IMG]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n509/ColourlessColourRocks/AndrewandJaelyn-1-1.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/sunny-s-art-shop-u-c/t.77647887_1/#8][IMG]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n509/ColourlessColourRocks/Cat3.gif[/IMG][/url]

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

To liven things up here in le art shop, I've decided to give my hand at some Thread Contests!
For now, they won't be epically awesome and fun, but I'll try my best!

Bump Contest

For this contest, there will be three options. You may only choose one. There will only be one winner for each option.

Option 1= 500 Bumps- One free Full Body or one free half-body + one free Head/Portrait or two free Head/Portraits.

Option 2= 250 Bumps- One free Half body or two free Head/Portraits

Option 3= 100 Bumps- One free Head/Portrait

The first person to complete their option is the winner. You may only choose one of those three options, and you cannot change in the middle of bumping for option 2 and start bumping for option 1. Once every option has a winner, I will reset the contest. If you won the contest once before, you cannot enter it again. Sorry.
Please make sure bump formats are easy for me to see, otherwise you will be disqualified.
Here's how they should generally look in case you don't already know:

2/250

That was just a basic example. If you want to make it look prettier, feel free to do so, just make sure it has the current bump listed and the total bumps listed.

Winners

None yet!

Page Post Contest

For every 50 pages, the first person to post will get one free Head/Portrait (Except for 100 pages. Example: Page 50- prize, Page 100- no prize, Page 150- prize, Page 200- no prize, and so on. The hundred pages will instead receive the prize listed below.)

For every 100 pages, the first person to post will get one free Half-Body

Each person can only win once in a row. If I am the first person to post on the marked pages or a person who one on the last marked page is the first to post, the winner will be the next person who is eligible.

*I reserve the right to cancel, alter, and delete any contest if I see fit. If someone is rude to me or any of the customers in my shop, I also have the right to forfeit their prize.

Winners

None yet!

Random Art

If I see someone posting a lot, being nice to me and my customers, and who I think deserves it, I will grant them free art. Type of Art may vary.

Winners

None yet!

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image
I work hard on each of my pieces of Art and try to take my time perfecting each one as best I can! I think my art is pretty good for a person my age, but I want your opinion!

If you'd like, you can rate my art and give me feedback! If you're going to give a bad rating please tell me why you did that, otherwise you just seem mean and rude. This is about giving me constructive criticism or telling me about the best aspects of my art (so I know what to keep doing)! If you're just going to be rude, don't bother rating, because that's not appreciated in the least!

You can fill out this form to rate:

[align=center]I'm Rating this Art....
[b]What I did like: [/b][i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Why I liked this: [/b][i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]What I did not like:[/b] [i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]Why I did not like this: [/b][i]ENTER ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b]On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate this...:[/b][i] ENTER RATING HERE[/i][/align]

You do not need to fill out every answer. For example, if you liked everything, you don't need to fill out what you did not like. Or if you didn't like anything you don't need to fill out what you liked.
But At least say what you did or did not like, tell me why, and give me a number! This helps me out a lot!

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

I'm sure you've all seen these before! White and Black lists.

White

None yet, let's change this!

If you follow the rules, bump, chat, and be nice, you will find yourself on this list. You will automatically get on if you do something amazing.

Black

None yet, let's keep it this way.

If you don't follow the rules, you will find yourself on this list.

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

snowlitas's Wife

OG Player

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers