Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

shσp stαtus: σpєn | clσsєd | híαtus

Note: Please don't feel discouraged about ordering at any time, especially if the mule is shown as offline. Eliah and Pink are always checking the shop on their mains and both manage the mule.

Hello and welcome to >ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴅɴᴇss<, a joint art shop between two best friends/sisters. This shop is owned and run by The Pink Sin and EliahtheCherub. Eliahs Surprise is a mule owned and managed by both Pink and Eliah for the shop. Both Pink and Eliah would love it if you stayed around to chat and the like, even if you're not ordering.
User Image

5.31.13. || Eliah here again! First off (on the behalf of Pink and myself), I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates. I meant to make an announcement back when we first opened up, but it slipped my mind. Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that the shop is still open and we have not forgotten about it! In fact, I'm already planning on a possible new look for the shop. We both like the current look, but I'm determined to do better. x3 So, hopefully next update will be about the new layout!

5.2.13. || Eliah here! First off, Pink and I would like to apologize for how long it's taking to get this shop complete and ready for business. I admit, I've been lazy and I also hurt my hand. However, I am determined to get us open soon! So, Pink and I hope that you'll stick around to see us open up! We thank you for your patience.

User Image

Welcome/About Shop
Announcements/Table of Contents
Rules
About Eliah
About Pink
Eliah's Samples
Pink's Samples
Eliah's Prices and Do/Don't List
Pink's Prices and Do/Don't List
Eliah's Order Form
Pink's Order Form
Eliah's Slots and Pickups
Pink's Slots and Pickups
Black/White list
Affiliates/Apply to be an affiliate information

User Image
User Image

I. Please follow all of Gaia's rules.

II. When placing an order, be sure to paste the filled out former in the thread and not pm it to the artist of your choice.

III. Please be patient after ordering, because Pink and Eliah do have lives outside of this shop. They will let you know if something is going to be delayed.

IV. Treat others like you would want to be treated in return. In other words, please be polite. If you have something negative to say, then just don't say it. Pink and Eliah don't want to deal with unneccesarry drama.

V. Send a trade only after Pink or Eliah has confirmed your order.
User Image
User Image

Hello, I'm EliahtheCherub. My name is actually Gabrielle, though. I'm a twenty two year old female who has too much time on her hands. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, but I didn't get serious until around middle and high school. Things really changed when I got my first tablet. I've been working hard ever since and still am! Sometimes my muse runs away, but most of the time I love to doodle. By the way, I have a bird named Memory and he's the cutest white faced cockatiel ever! He's also my world. x]
User Image

User Image
Hello! I'm Pink, the co-creator of the shop, lover of pink, kittens, cute things and all stuff sparkly. I do digital art and for the most part vary between background and backgroundless art. I specialize in more anime style than real-style. I've been drawing for a while, though only a year with my tablet.
User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Click the thumbnails to see the original image. For more Samples, please see my dA.
User Image

Sketches - 2-5k (It all depends on how much body and detail you wish drawn )
Lined - 5-10k (Lining is a pain to me, so I often don't get past lining on my personal work)
Colored - 10-20k (It depends on how much body you want, so the more, the greater the price)
Couple - Bribe (The more body and details you want, the bigger the bribe should be)

*Note* If you order a couple, you will double the price of the style/pose you choose. Though, I'm really going to want interesting bribes and may not always be willing to do couples.

User Image

User Image

Females
Males (Though slightly feminine)
Original Characters (I love these)
Gaia Avatars (Though I can be picky)
Other Site Avatars (Ei. Solia, Ernya, Crysandrea)
Couples (Bribe me!)

*Note* The more interesting the avatar, the more willing I am to draw it

User Image

Chibis
Horribly cluttered Avatars
Mecha
Anthro
Curly Hair (I can only promise to do it to the best of my ability, or tweaked in my style. I suck at them)
Groups
Nudity/Hentai

User Image

User Image

+Cute Avatars (this is just preference, however, I'll do any style avatar ^^)
+Males(Feminine)
+Anthros (ears and tails only, no full animals)
+Simple Avatars
+Couples

User Image

-Full on Animals
-Nudity
-Gore
-Cluttered Avatars

User Image

Headshot or Bust - No Color: 9K
Headshot or Bust - Color - 10K
Full body - No Color 12K
Full body - Color 15K
Chibi - No Color - 10K
Chibi - Color 15K
Couples - Bribe me (These take a lot longer and will require more effort, if you're going to bribe me you need to make it worth it ^^)

Bribes: [One of these will get you a free drawing, obvs lol]
User Image | User Image
User Image
User Image

Remember to post this in the thread. The only exception is if you're ordering surprise art, then you may pm this filled out form to Eliah. However, be sure to talk it over first with her before sending the pm or state it in the beginning of the pm or in the title. If you are bribing for couple art, simply place that down somewhere in your form.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/SweetSorrowA/Crumbling Madness/orderup_zpsdd0c8aff.png[/img]

[size=11][u][b]usєrnαmє[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]rєfєrєncє[/u]:[/b] (Please provide linked images)
[b][u]stчlє[/u]:[/b] ( Sketch/Lined/Colored/Experimental)
[b][u]shσt[/u]:[/b] (Head/Bust/Waist/Knee/Fullbody)
[b][u]tσtαl[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]єхtrα nσtєs[/u]:[/b] (Any specific/extra details)[/size]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/SweetSorrowA/Crumbling Madness/blankend_zps44eaece9.png[/img]

User Image

[align=right][b][color=#FF1475][size=18ӇЄƳ ƤƖƝƘ!! ƦЄƛƊ MЄ!![/size]
Username:
This is what I want: <please put what kind of commission it is ie: chibi, full body no color/color>
Payment Method: <either Gaia Gold or Bribe, pick one>
Link or Image:
Extra Notes: <include minor details, or anything else relevant to the commission>[/b] [/align]
User Image

1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

User Image

Psychotic Scarlet

User Image
User Image

User Image

(Any unpaid orders will be deleted/unlinked after 24 hours until you've paid in full)

User Image

User Image

No one yet~

User Image

None yet. We hope it stays this way.
User Image

User Image | User Image

See below if you wish to apply for being listed here.

User Image

If you wish to be an affiliate with the shop, just send The Pink Sin or EliahtheCherub a pm about it. Please provide the code for your shop so that we can copy and paste it under affiliates. Once we've given the okay, take our code listed below with the button of your choice.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/ss-grand-opening/t.85740921_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/SweetSorrowA/Crumbling Madness/button_zps088116bc.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/ss-grand-opening/t.85740921_1/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/SweetSorrowA/Crumbling Madness/crumblingmad_zps069a78b4.png[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff