Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Voter

User Image

I require liquid assets for mine questing endeavor. I have artistic skills. When one combines the two, the only logical outcome is an art shop. And after that of course, the only thing to do is name said art shop Squishy Fishie. Why? Because there's a tiny purple plastic fishie on my desk in front of me that I got from a quarter machine a while back and it's cute. Don't judge me!

User Image What does this shop sell?
Pixel Dolls
Pixel Items of pretty much any kind
Pixel word art/banners
Digital art
Traditional Ink Drawings
Pretty much anything else I can draw on a computer or scan in to one

User Image Rules
Gaia's TOS of course
If you only have something rude to say, please don't waste my time or yours by posting.
Be kind to each other.

Thank you very much for coming to take a look, even if you don't buy anything. Bumps are always appreciated too, and probably tipped even though I'm questing.

Liberal Voter

User Image Pricing
At the moment, pricing is at-will, meaning you pay what you think it's worth based on my time and the quality of the product.

Know however, that the higher your offer, the quicker you will get your art and the more time I will put into it. Not saying I don't put effort into everything I do, because I do. More gold makes me happy though, and a happy me is a better-at-drawing me.

User Image Examples

Pixel Art x x x x x x

Digital Art x x x x x x

Graphics x x

Traditional Art x x

More examples can be found on my DeviantArt.

Liberal Voter

User Image Order Form
Please fill out this order form. You'll notice it's pretty open because I'd rather you simply describe in detail what you'd like to have done. I prefer that you post it here rather than message me.

[size=20][color=violet]HERE IS AN ORDER FORM![/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] -your name goes here-
[b]Type of art:[/b] -pixel art, digital, traditional-
[b]Reference images/links:[/b] -url here-
[b]Anything else:[/b] -be as specific as possible so there is no confusion-
:!::!::!:[/color]

*Note* If you would like colored lines instead of black, you will need a large offer. I haven't quite figured out how to easily do them on this new program I have and it's a pain in the a** right now.

Liberal Voter

User Image Waiting List
Slots are unlimited. Just know that the further down the list you are, the longer it will take.

User Image Pick-Up
I will post your username and the url to your art here. I will quote you in the thread when I put it here.
Patitomuerto 35b
Samanthie 60b

Liberal Voter

User Image My Links
Links to my quest and other places on Gaia.

exclaim SELLING STUFF HERE exclaim
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image Friends' Shops
These are shops that I like. Feel free to visit them too!

User Image Charities
Here are some really great charities!

User Image User Image

User Image Others' Quests

Want your art shop or charity, or possibly other thread, to be listed above? Post the code and quote me and I'll put it up here.

Liberal Voter

User Image Link my shop!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/squishy-fishie-open/t.99316485/][img]http://i.imgur.com/e6BI9qy.png[/img][/url]

Liberal Voter

User Image My To-Do List

-Find a better art program for my Mac than Paintbrush
-Find an easy animation program so I can make pixels dance and stuff
-Get sales
-Swim in gold

Liberal Voter

I am so excited to open this shop I am literally squeeing and bouncing in my chair. Gold makes a girl do that you know.

Liberal Voter

Come on already, I want the whole first page just in caaaaase.

Liberal Voter

Eh, that should do it. 3nodding NOW I GET TO MAKE BANNERS AND CODE THE s**t.

Liberal Voter

Oh my god, it's purple and there are fishies. This is my best shop ever. 4laugh

Liberal Voter

Okaaaay....now what... neutral

Liberal Voter

Damnit, that took so long to set up that I have to get offline now or I'll never sleep tonight. sweatdrop

Astral Apparition

HERE IS AN ORDER FORM!
Username: Patitomuerto
Type of art: Digital
If Digital or pixel, colored lines or black: Whichever you think will look better?
Reference images/links: Midnight Dreams
Anything else: This is my MLP character Midnight Dreams. I'd love an actiony picture of her, so flying, or rearing or just something fun like that. I'm not sure what you think would be fair...35b?
exclaim exclaim exclaim

Adorable Trash

17,100 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
HERE IS AN ORDER FORM!
Username: Samanthie
Type of art: Digital
If Digital or pixel, colored lines or black:black lines
Reference images/links: My current Avi. On phone since computer being...difficult, will post url to it when I can.
Anything else: Anything you think fits her pose-wise. Not picky. smile good luck with your shop! 3nodding oh, and would 60bil be okay?
exclaim exclaim exclaim

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces