Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
It's my timey-whimey detector. Goes "bing" when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces.

Hello and welcome.

My name is Digi and I draw ponies in the style of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. That means that I will draw your avatar as a pony.

Please read ALL THE RULES.

If you would like me to draw your OC pony, please visit my deviantArt for further information. THIS link will take you directly to the pertinent information.

The following posts will tell you the particulars of this shop. You can go HERE to see my samples. It's my DeviantArt gallery of ponies.

*IMPORTANT* I reserve the right to simplify your avatar/items as I see fit to fit your pony. If you'd like your pony in a particular pose, let me know. However, if I feel like I can't do that pose, I reserve the right to change it a bit or refuse to do it. This doesn't happen often, though, so don't be discouraged by my saying that.

*Also Important* I will only translate human-based avatars into ponies.

Thank you for stopping by. ^_^

PS: Go visit this thread:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whether you want it to or not actually. I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
What I Need From You

Just To Make This Perfectly Clear: Unless you have a Gaiaonline avatar for me to work off of, I won't do your pony/ponies for gold. The ONLY exceptions to this are Special Occasions and Art Trades. If you would like me to do your OC pony/ponies, there's a link in the first post to information about that.

Name: (Your username goes here and, if you've got one, I'd also love your DeviantArt username so I can tag you. ^_^)
Type: (Ex: Adult Unicorn or Filly Pegasus or Tall Earth -- Can extend to color if you want. If you don't specify a size, I'm going to go with what I feel from your avatar... or else default to the usual pony-size.)
Cutie Mark: (Whether you have a custom or want me to make one based on your avatar, let me know here. Usually in the form of a picture or description)
Payment: (Just so I can keep track easily)
TEKTEK OF YOUR AVATAR: I need this for color selection and item design reference. That means you need to copy the text from the "code" box after you finish your tektek and paste it in this section. If you can't tektek the entire thing due to item newness or whatever, just do what you can. I absolutely need an actual tektek. It is a requirement for art from me.

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
PRICES

People have asked me in the past how much I charge for my pony art. In truth, I don't really. However, what follows is more of a guide to how much other people have paid me for their ponies.

*Prices updated/raised on 3-3-14 due to crappy Gaia economy and my own questing...

Adult Single: 100k
Filly/Colt Single: 50k
Double: 150k
Group:100k + 50k per additional pony (basically, 100k for the first pony and 50k for any pony added on after that)
Pet Addition: 10k added to the price of the pony

*Important* If your avatar includes a Companion Pony and you want me to draw him or her with the rest of your avatar, the price is the same as a double. This is because I'm still drawing two ponies.

I'm also open to art trades and items rather than gold.
My signature says I'll draw your pony for bribes, and that's true.

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
Examples Of Terms -- This Is Important!

Please note that, although they appear on the Meme Thingy, I do not offer Griffons, Donkeys, Mules, Dragons, or Parasprites. I only do Ponies, Changelings, and Breezies... which I'll have an example of up soon... maybe... if I'm not too lazy.

User Image

Anything that's not a baby or foal is an adult.

Feral Senshi

20,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Sorceress Digi
What I Need From You

Name: Preceding
Type: Proud, strong looking adult
Cutie Mark: This Symbol The 8 pointed star of chaos, please make sure to put the C in the middle like it is in the picture. gothic style, celtic, something neat. in the color red or crimson whichever looks more gothic and less.... emo if you know what i mean?
Payment: At least 50k . Mostly in gold, some may be in items, I apologize. emotion_bigheart
A PICTURE OF WHAT I'M DRAWING OFF OF.Black mane/tail streaked with blood splatters here and there, black fur (maybe a bit of blood here and there), blood running from mouth, fangs if possible/wicked look on mouth/eyes, demonic style wings sort of like this: <3 blaugh
Crimson, glowing eyes would be nice too.
Just over-all as morbid as it can get, but still have the my little pony feel to it emotion_kirakira

Sorry I lack a picture, this is my first attempt at getting one!! emotion_bigheart .

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
Preceding
Sorceress Digi
What I Need From You

Cutie Mark: This Symbol The 8 pointed star of chaos, please make sure to put the C in the middle like it is in the picture. gothic style, celtic, something neat. in the color red or crimson whichever looks more gothic and less.... emo if you know what i mean?
Payment: At least 50k . Mostly in gold, some may be in items, I apologize. emotion_bigheart
A PICTURE OF WHAT I'M DRAWING OFF OF.Black mane/tail streaked with blood splatters here and there, black fur (maybe a bit of blood here and there), blood running from mouth, fangs if possible/wicked look on mouth/eyes, demonic style wings sort of like this: <3 blaugh
Just over-all as morbid as it can get, but still have the my little pony feel to it emotion_kirakira

Sorry I lack a picture, this is my first attempt at getting one!! emotion_bigheart .
It's my timey-whimey detector. Goes "bing" when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces.

That's totally fine. I look forward to doing my first bloody pony. ^_^

Whether you want it to or not actually. I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

Feral Senshi

20,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Sorceress Digi
Preceding
Sorceress Digi
What I Need From You

when do you think it shall be done? blaugh
and i love to see WIP's if you're willing to PM them to me~
Anyways I'm gonna go lay down now,
chat with you more tomorrow!

and thank you again!

i cant wait to put it on my profile!
if thats alright with you, of course emotion_kirakira

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
Preceding
Sorceress Digi
Preceding
Sorceress Digi
What I Need From You

when do you think it shall be done? blaugh
and i love to see WIP's if you're willing to PM them to me~
Anyways I'm gonna go lay down now,
chat with you more tomorrow!

and thank you again!

i cant wait to put it on my profile!
if thats alright with you, of course emotion_kirakira

Should be done sometime tomorrow...
And of course you can put it on your profile. It's your pony. ^_^

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
Preceding

User Image
Here's your pony. ^_^

Mewling Fatcat

Sorceress Digi
What I Need From You

Name: Pinginluvr
Type: Short adult pegasus
Cutie Mark: a purple crayon in a cloud
Payment: 50k
User Image

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
pinginluvr

I should have that for you by tomorrow at the latest. ^_^

Mewling Fatcat

Sorceress Digi
pinginluvr

Yay~

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
pinginluvr
Sorceress Digi
pinginluvr

Yay~

User Image
Here she is! whee I didn't do the cutie mark because her wing covered up her flank. emo

Cunning Lunatic

Name: Nihilus Nix Naught
Type: Unicorn
Cutie Mark: Snowflake
Payment: *Will be sent in trade shortly*

Picture: User Image

I must ask, if I were to request, say, a magic missile (similar looking to the owl in my avvie), or other aggressive magic, would that increase the price? I have the gold to pay the price of multiple if it does. smile

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
Nihilus Nix Naught
Name: Nihilus Nix Naught
Type: Unicorn
Cutie Mark: Snowflake
Payment: *Will be sent in trade shortly*

Picture: User Image

I must ask, if I were to request, say, a magic missile (similar looking to the owl in my avvie), or other aggressive magic, would that increase the price? I have the gold to pay the price of multiple if it does. smile

That doesn't up the price any, no. You want that similar or exactly like the owl on your avi?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff