Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sleepy Kirk's Boyfriend

Bucktoothed Rabbit

emotion_bigheart

Anxious Senshi

Hi there would you be willing to draw a lovely brother and sister together in your second style for 50Bil?
Perhaps a second one of just Beatrice in your first style for an extra 30 Bil is that's acceptable?
Thank you for any and all consideration c:

Sleepy Kirk's Boyfriend

Bucktoothed Rabbit

Huggable Overlord
Hi there would you be willing to draw a lovely brother and sister together in your second style for 50Bil?
Perhaps a second one of just Beatrice in your first style for an extra 30 Bil is that's acceptable?

Sure, I can do that! c: It might take a couple of days though since I will most likely be busy on Friday and don't know if I'll be completely done by tomorrow. Is that alright?

Anxious Senshi

Bubble Prince
Huggable Overlord

Sure, I can do that! c: It might take a couple of days though since I will most likely be busy on Friday and don't know if I'll be completely done by tomorrow. Is that alright?

That's perfectly fine! I usually don't get worried unless a week passes and I haven't been updated. If you need any additional information of clarification just let me know c:
I'll send the trade right away :3

Sleepy Kirk's Boyfriend

Bucktoothed Rabbit

Huggable Overlord
Bubble Prince
Huggable Overlord

That's perfectly fine! I usually don't get worried unless a week passes and I haven't been updated. If you need any additional information of clarification just let me know c:
I'll send the trade right away :3

Alright, awesome! I'll accept the trade as soon as I'm finished c:

Sleepy Kirk's Boyfriend

Bucktoothed Rabbit

Huggable Overlord
Finally done! Sorry about the long wait, I've had so many things thrown at me the past few days! I've decided to give you 20b back as kind of an apology! Sorry, I really don't like to make people wait ;n:

Anxious Senshi

Bubble Prince
Huggable Overlord
Finally done! Sorry about the long wait, I've had so many things thrown at me the past few days! I've decided to give you 20b back as kind of an apology! Sorry, I really don't like to make people wait ;n:

It's alright! I understand how things can get x-x Would you like me to accept the trade before or after I receive the art from you? c:

Sleepy Kirk's Boyfriend

Bucktoothed Rabbit

Huggable Overlord
Bubble Prince
Huggable Overlord

It's alright! I understand how things can get x-x Would you like me to accept the trade before or after I receive the art from you? c:

As a rule, I always have the trade completed first, but I will try my best to send you the art as you accept c:

Anxious Senshi

Bubble Prince
Huggable Overlord
Bubble Prince
Huggable Overlord

As a rule, I always have the trade completed first, but I will try my best to send you the art as you accept c:

Sure thing I will go accept that right away

Sleepy Kirk's Boyfriend

Bucktoothed Rabbit

bump emotion_bigheart

Sleepy Kirk's Boyfriend

Bucktoothed Rabbit

bump emotion_bigheart

Sleepy Kirk's Boyfriend

Bucktoothed Rabbit

bump emotion_bigheart

Sleepy Kirk's Boyfriend

Bucktoothed Rabbit