Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is your favorite style of art, so far?

Vexy 0.10849056603774 10.8% [ 23 ]
Grunge 0.16981132075472 17.0% [ 36 ]
Comix 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
Ink'd 0.094339622641509 9.4% [ 20 ]
Sorrow 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Chibi 0.18867924528302 18.9% [ 40 ]
Stuft 0.080188679245283 8.0% [ 17 ]
Toy'd 0.061320754716981 6.1% [ 13 ]
LeCuteness 0.11320754716981 11.3% [ 24 ]
ChiBlox 0.042452830188679 4.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 212 ]

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
00000User Image00000
DONE!!!! ^ w ^

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow the Nightmare Lord User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: Vexy SINGLE: Badass Demon, Full Body [BRIBE]

Shadow the Nightmare Lord

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
00000User Image00000
*RUNS IN PROUD AND HAPPY CIRCLES* WOOOOO! IT IS FINALLY DONE!!!!

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow the Nightmare Lord User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: EPIC SPECIAL SINGLE: Badass Demon, Full Body [10 Mil] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. W.I.P.

Shadow the Nightmare Lord User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WARNING: It's kind of big, haha~
User Image

Name: Shadow the Nightmare Lord
Subject Matter:
Eye’s 1-3/ Eye 4/ Body Armor/ Gloves, Horns and Legs/ Armor mouth chest piece/ Tail X 3/ face and back tentacles/ Fire Arm Weapon/ Forest Arm Weapon/ Water Arm Weapon/ Earth Arm Weapon/ Lightning Arm Weapon/ Wind Arm Weapon/ End Result Design
Style: Fullbody
Pose: Standing up strait and the more fearsome and scary you can make him the better.
Price: 1.5mil is what we agreed on I think.
Extra: Ok here it goes because we have a lot of parts to piece together. We will start from the top and work our way down.

1: Now I do not have images for them but. The items above the avatar are a huge metal diamond and a giant metal halo ring, which hover above the avatar.

2: The head has the fallowing. The four eyes, (displayed in images dubbed eyes 1-3 and eye 4) the face (a.k.a from the face and back tentacles) And the Horns (from Gloves, Horns and Legs) Finely inside the mouth, I would like a small cannon barrel, I mean if it’s possible.

3: I would like tentacles sticking out from the avatar’s back, from (Face and Tentacles)

4: As for the Body Armor in the image, named (Body Armor) I would like to remove the arms, the crown and the legs from it and keep the rest of it and add that to the avatar. Also at the part of the armor that looks like a beast I would like the image,(Armor mouth chest piece) be placed inside the mouth of said chest piece in the armor.

5: Now onto the arms. I would like six arms jutting out from the body. Each one I would like made out of a different element that fallows. Fire, Water, Lightning, Forest, Earth and Wind. Each one needs to be made out of an individual element that I have spoken. As well, I would like to add to each hand of each arm black gloves shown in the imaged named, (Gloves, Horns and Legs)

6: Fallowing to each element arm, each weapon must match the type of element arm precisely. However To the weapons of the (Lightning Arm) and the (Forest Arm). There are some things I want to change. To the Lightning arm, I would like to add a small cannon between the twin blades. And as for the weapon for the Forest Arm I would like to change it’s color from red to a white color. So that it will match the other weapons.

7: Ok here is the last part. The lower half of the body, I would like the legs, from (Gloves, Horns and Legs) But I would like to add fin like metal vents to the back of them. Next I would like to add three tails from (Tail X 3)

Well that’s it, if you have questions please feel free to ask. Also for a basic all around idea of what all the parts and pieces of the avatar look like put together see the image marked. (End Result Design) This is all that I got and I wish you the best of luck on this request. Feel free to name your price and have fun drawing it.

P.S Here is a better idea of what I would like drawn.
User Image

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
*flops on floor* AND I am spent! Time for noms and bed! ^ w ^

i hope you like it, Shadow~ ^^

Enduring Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Laugh Now Die Later
00000User Image00000

oo1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shadow the Nightmare Lord User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Special: EPIC SPECIAL SINGLE: Badass Demon, Full Body [10 Mil] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. W.I.P.

Shadow the Nightmare Lord User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Miss Laugh, I only have one thing to say after seeing this art.

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Lmao, what are/is they/it?
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
What be gyros?
NightSymphony
mmmmm gyros *drools*

D= Are you for reals?
Oh my gawd we must discuss the ways of fooood.

-foodieeee yes, I am and I'm proud! - XD

"A sandwich made usually of sliced roasted lamb, onion, and tomato on pita bread." Haha but it can also be substituted with beef or chicken etc. It's delicious! Most of the time Tzatziki sauce is used as well. I love greek food. XD

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Lmfao, that wouldnt be a good combination XD hahhahahahaha
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
How you be?

I am horribly sick T^T It sucks...

XD Totally read that as horny sick. rofl
Moka needs to sleep.

XD I can't imagine that would be good. lolz

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Lmao I love lipstick~ ^^ If you get good stuff, its nice, smooth and moisturizing. heart
Miss Moka
._. I dun feel gooooood.

BUT I straightened my hair & discovered I like lipstick. XD

Yessss - I have figured this out.
What's your favorite make up brand?

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
Some chapsticks do.... Lol
~Da llama queen~
does lipstick taste good?

dramallama 310~

I second this!

Chatty Friend

9,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Laugh Now Die Later
gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star emotion_awesome

CONGRATS!!

Wish I could~ As soon as I am healthy I am going to work out every day! ^^
Miss Moka
I lost 6 pounds this week. BOOM. O.O

Thankies. ^..........^

Greedy Dragon

41,675 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Laugh Now Die Later
Ha, what do you think I do every time I log on? Ha, I have to make sure I don't miss anything~ ^^

it's your shop, different rules apply to you P:

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Hehe yay!!! I am glad you like it!!!! ^ w ^
Laugh Now Die Later
00000User Image00000

User Image

Miss Laugh, I only have one thing to say after seeing this art.

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Odd but interesting, lol~
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Lmao, what are/is they/it?
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
What be gyros?
NightSymphony
mmmmm gyros *drools*

D= Are you for reals?
Oh my gawd we must discuss the ways of fooood.

-foodieeee yes, I am and I'm proud! - XD

"A sandwich made usually of sliced roasted lamb, onion, and tomato on pita bread." Haha but it can also be substituted with beef or chicken etc. It's delicious! Most of the time Tzatziki sauce is used as well. I love greek food. XD

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lmao idk, I just go with whatever...
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Lmao I love lipstick~ ^^ If you get good stuff, its nice, smooth and moisturizing. heart
Miss Moka
._. I dun feel gooooood.

BUT I straightened my hair & discovered I like lipstick. XD

Yessss - I have figured this out.
What's your favorite make up brand?

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Lmao XD
Miss Moka
Laugh Now Die Later
Some chapsticks do.... Lol
~Da llama queen~
does lipstick taste good?

dramallama 310~

I second this!

Vicious Valentine

23,625 Points
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ian's Valentine 100
True...
Eragoon
Laugh Now Die Later
Ha, what do you think I do every time I log on? Ha, I have to make sure I don't miss anything~ ^^

it's your shop, different rules apply to you P:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces