Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm wanting to start fresh with a new thread now that I'm less busy. Follow me here: User Image

Welcome to my first art shop!

This is my first ever art shop, and I'm hoping to make the best of it! I draw animals, but I am best at wolves, dragons, bears, big felines, and horses. I recently acquired an Intuos 4 Wacom Tablet (as of December 25th 2010), and I'm loving this little thing to death! I'm constantly improving on my artwork and every day I think I'm getting better!

But at the moment, I'm best at drawing busts, or headshots, of creatures. I'm ever so slowly starting to work better on creature bodies, but at the moment I draw headshots of animals. But if I'm feeling generous, and you feel like giving me more gold than priced, I'll try my hardest to make it look good for you!

And for all to understand, I am a senior in high school, and though homework is little, projects are BIG. I also work, so depending on the art I might be a while. But for every piece of art I will take extra care in making it look excellent! I live in the state of Pennsylvania in the United States, and I go by Eastern Standard Time, so the time for you might not be the same time for me. Weekends are best for me to draw art, especially when I'm not working. smile

Thanks to everyone who looks here and/or commissions me!

Current Status:
Busy!

Commission Status: OPEN!

Holy cow I didn't expect this many people to ask for artwork from me. : D

Please, I do take a lot of time into my art, though it may not be top class, so if you are a person that wants artwork up quickly (for some reason) don't ask for artwork from me, I'm kinda slow. I love every customer that comes in with beautiful creatures that I can draw, and I love taking my time on them! So please be patient. : )

I am still taking commissions though, but the closer to the bottom of the waiting list you are, the longer it'll take for you to get your artwork.
Samples and Prices

Since I'm still trying to expand on my drawing skills, prices are very cheap compared to most art shops. Though my art is somewhat decent, I'm still keeping the prices cheap because, between you and me, some of these other art shop prices are rather ridiculous. wink

NOTE: Some samples were possibly drawn on paper or are a little 'etchy looking because they were done with a mouse before I acquired my tablet.

Headshots without Background - 3k
User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Cartoony Headshot - 3k
User Image

Headshots with Any Background - 4k
User Image
User Image

Partial Body with/without Simple Background - 5k

Partial Body with Semi-detailed Background - 6k
User Image User Image User Image

Full Body with/without Simple Background - 8k
User Image User ImageUser Image

Full Body with Semi-Detailed Background - 10k
User Image
What I Can and Cannot Draw

Can Draw:
✗Mostly Busts, but I will try and draw a body
✗Wolves, but I will experiment with most dog breeds.
✗Most big cats, but I mostly draw the heads.
✗Horses.
✗Bears.
✗Mostly any animal.
✗The upper shoulders of an anthro character (like a human's shoulders).

Can NOT Draw:
✗HUMANS, DEAR GOD, DON'T ASK ME TO DRAW ONE. I am VERY bad at drawing people. Yet I see people all the time, doesn't mean I'm good at drawing them.
✗Furries.
✗People with animal characteristics that are somehow not related to furries. neutral
✗Anthro (werewolves that walk on two legs, felines that walk on two legs, etc.)
Order Form
(Put this in your post if you want to order, not by PM)

Username:
What you want drawn: (Put in animal(s), character(s) you want, OC, etc. A picture would be helpful)
How you want it drawn: (Pose, expression, etc. I'll try to get it as good as possible. :3 )
Select drawing type(s): (Headshot(s), cartoony headshot(s), partial body/bodies, etc.)
Total Price:
Extra Info: (Anything else you want included in the picture?)

Code:
[b][color=cornflowerblue][size=11]Username:[/size][/color][/b][b][color=cadetblue][size=9] [/size][/color][/b]
[b][color=cornflowerblue][size=11]What you want drawn:[/size][/color][/b] [b][color=cadetblue][size=9](Put in animal(s), character(s) you want, OC, etc. A picture would be helpful)[/size][/color][/b]
[b][color=cornflowerblue][size=11]How you want it drawn:[/size][/color][/b] [b][color=cadetblue][size=9](Pose, expression, etc. I'll try to get it as good as possible. :3 )[/size][/color][/b]
[b][color=cornflowerblue][size=11]Select drawing type(s):[/size][/color][/b] [b][color=cadetblue][size=9](Headshot(s), cartoony headshot(s), partial body/bodies, etc.)[/size][/color][/b]
[b][color=cornflowerblue][size=11]Total Price:[/size][/color][/b] [b][color=cadetblue][size=9] [/size][/color][/b]
[b][color=cornflowerblue][size=11]Extra Info:[/size][/color][/b] [b][color=cadetblue][size=9](Anything else you want included in the picture?)[/size][/color][/b]
Waiting List:
Leeverbones
40K HOMG. :'D

Nardness

Shy Bashful Narumi

Art Being Worked On:
Cyano DeClair

✧Completed Art✧
- C h e a e -
10k-15k
[link] and [link]
Things to Understand

Follow Gaia's ToS
All artwork shown is done by me. There is no other artist helping out, so don't ask to be in a partnership.
Don't rush the artist! Artwork takes time, so don't expect me to be done in under 5 minutes. Also, I am a senior in high school, and my school recently started Mid-Terms and Finals up again, so there's lots of studying about. I also work at Wal-Mart.
No Flaming!
No Fights! Take it to PMs!
Please talk clearly, I don't really like it when people talk in txt tlk (text talk). If you want something, spell it out as best as you can. I don't mind misspellings, but if you talk with numbers in your words it's very hard to understand you.
If you don't like my artwork, don't post on the thread "Your art sucks!" or anything of the sort. I'm still trying to improve, and hurtful comments are a waste of space.
You must start a trade with me before I give you your artwork. I have heard of too many stories where people put up the completed customer's picture and then the customer takes the picture and runs off without paying. You must complete a gold trade with me before I give you the artwork. I will show you the artwork beforehand, but it will have a very heavy watermark on it.
If I show you the watermarked version of the picture, and there is something wrong on it (like I forgot a character's feature, marking, etc.) don't be afraid to tell me! I will fix it right away, without any extra charge. smile
When I am completely done your artwork, I will then fully complete the trade and show you the heavily watermarked version of your picture. Once I know that you are satisfied, and you fully complete your half of the trade, I will then give you your picture to love and enjoy. : )
Thread Advertisements!

It's free to advertise your thread or others here! Banners that are 200x50 pixels are well appreciated, though any banner size is welcomed, just make sure it's not monstrous.

200x50:

Larger Banners:
Banners

You can make one for this thread if you want. : )

~~~*~~~

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/siofra-s-animal-character-art-shop-now-opened/t.60982771_1/][img]http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii14/WerewolfSiofra/My Pictures/ArtShopBanner.png[/img][/url]
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Sadly, I've been thinking this for a long time now. Ever since a week after I started this thread I've started a class for research paper, in which you have to do tons of random stuff in order to finally write a 25 page paper at the end of the year. I've just recently logged in, and I've barely begun to progress on any of my owed art.

So what I'm going to do is cancel all trades and give everyone their gold back. I had no idea at the time that this class would take up so much of my time and personal life. And this is all on top of working, so it's even worse.

I hope that somewhere in the future I'll be able to draw these pictures for people, but I'll do it completely at random and for free. At the time I made this thread I was bored and had nothing to do at the beginning of the new school semester, and suddenly I've been beaten in the face by a giant hammer. I have many pictures just doodled out, but whenever I can, I'll give them to everyone totally for free. If, one day, I feel like drawing the characters that were asked of me to draw, I'll just randomly PM someone the picture.

Believe me, I would be upset too if I was in your situation everyone, but senior year of high school and all my honors classes are taking too much out of my free time where the only free time I get is to get a shower and sleep.

So I'll cancel all trades to me so that everyone can get their gold back today. I'm so very sorry for the inconvenience. T-T
Extra Space
This thread is now OPENED!

Fashionable Fatcat

Wow, what great timing. I'm actually currently looking for an animal artist. xD I work at a B/C shop called Dreamers and we're currently looking for someone to do a set of Familiars for us. If you're interested you can come check out our request thread and fill in the form. We'll let you know if you get chosen. : 3

Request Thread Here

On a secondary note - good luck with selling your art and I hope you get a lot of business. : 3 <3
Hmmm! I think I might try it out! Not sure if I can draw a certain style, but I'll experiment!

And thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces