Welcome to Gaia! ::

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Softly Whisper in My Ear
If there is a waiting list can I be put on it, please?

Username: Softly Whisper in My Ear
Reference: Renesmee Can you do partial skeletions? If not let me know I have other characters and avis if you are interested.
Pose: Choose whichever you prefer.
Standing or sitting staring at her cupped hands while holding a black rose, with maybe a butterfly sitting on the rose. With a sad small smile.
Stand or sitting. Staring off into the distance, maybe watching black petals float on the breeze. Maybe with one hand holding her hair back, as the breeze blows past her.
Artist choice, as long as she looks sad.

Note: Feel free to simplify or change her clothes. She always wears dresses. Generally victorian themed. Can have long sleeved if you don't feel like drawing her skeletal arm. Musts are her black leaves behind her head, skeletal parts, horn, and black roses, but they can be basically anywhere. Feel free to do her hair in a braid, ponytail, left down, or french braid. Whatever is easier for you.
How much are you paying: 60k Plat
Do you need a Transparent Background Version? : Not a must unless you feel like doing it. ^-^

Hi! sorry I kept you waiting! I'm ready to begin your piece so send a trade with your offer, I'll accept it once you get your art 3nodding

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

emmeleia

Hi! I have a free slot if you feel like ordering again 3nodding

Fluffy Fatcat

Kiaori Moon Warrior

emmeleia

yes please!!!!! same order as last time <333333333

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

emmeleia
Kiaori Moon Warrior

emmeleia

Can I try...Baiyue? what outfit do you preffer? I really like the fancy one

Fluffy Fatcat

Kiaori Moon Warrior

emmeleia
Kiaori Moon Warrior

emmeleia

Can I try...Baiyue? what outfit do you preffer? I really like the fancy one

for sure! I'll send trade now, thank you! I have no preference, it's totally up to you emotion_bigheart

KoiiFiish's King

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Username: Kayhos
Reference: This avatar.
Pose: As is would be fine. Just something that looks confident and unamused.
Note: I plan on this piece being turned into the art piece on a profile, that is probably the only thing really worth knowing.
How much are you paying: 100k plat + tip
Do you need a Transparent Background Version? : Yes. I'd like to use this specifically for my profile.

I love your art. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I understand there will be a long wait time seeing as how both slots are filled and one on the waiting list. Take as much time as you desire if you are interested in drawing him.
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Hi! sorry I kept you waiting! I'm ready to begin your piece so send a trade with your offer, I'll accept it once you get your art 3nodding

No worries! Super excited to see what you come up with. whee Trade sent!

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

Kayhos
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Username: Kayhos
Reference: This avatar.
Pose: As is would be fine. Just something that looks confident and unamused.
Note: I plan on this piece being turned into the art piece on a profile, that is probably the only thing really worth knowing.
How much are you paying: 100k plat + tip
Do you need a Transparent Background Version? : Yes. I'd like to use this specifically for my profile.

I love your art. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I understand there will be a long wait time seeing as how both slots are filled and one on the waiting list. Take as much time as you desire if you are interested in drawing him.

Hi! I'll take your order ! three things:

1) You are right, there will be quite a waiting. Rest assured, I'll quote you as soon as I have a free slot so you can send the trade.

2) About the avatar: the extra puff of fur at the back, it's from the hair of the avi or from the jacket?

3) You can totally use my art for your profile 3nodding and it would be lovely of you if you could credit me.

KoiiFiish's King

Kiaori Moon Warrior
1) Sounds perfect. (:
2) That specific item is this one. I like to imagine it's apart of the hair.
3) Absolutely. Would linking your profile or shop in my About Me be okay?

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

Kayhos
Kiaori Moon Warrior
1) Sounds perfect. (:
2) That specific item is this one. I like to imagine it's apart of the hair.
3) Absolutely. Would linking your profile or shop in my About Me be okay?
`

2)ok, just like extra long hair, cool.
3) nah, just drop my name somewhere , that will be just fine.
Username: -x- Akiyo -x-
Reference: my OC/Avi Akiyo and her wolf? if you can do her wolf too if not I totally understand 3nodding
Pose: artistic freedom 3nodding her wolf can just be next to her and if without the wolf she can but be in any pose you think would look best~ smiling or ready to fight
Note: her wolf also has blue eyes and she is wearing shorts not a skirt and she is a wind and water user and can use snow and ice just in case you need more ideas for a pose 3nodding
How much are you paying: the price for fullbody Ko-Fi and if with the wolf I will pay more if needed 3nodding (wasn't sure if can post here with paying ko-fi just let me know if I need to post somewhere else lol)
Do you need a Transparent Background Version? : yes

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

-x- Akiyo -x-
Reference: my OC/Avi Akiyo and her wolf? if you can do her wolf too if not I totally understand 3nodding
Pose: artistic freedom 3nodding her wolf can just be next to her and if without the wolf she can but be in any pose you think would look best~ smiling or ready to fight
Note: her wolf also has blue eyes and she is wearing shorts not a skirt and she is a wind and water user and can use snow and ice just in case you need more ideas for a pose 3nodding
How much are you paying: the price for fullbody Ko-Fi and if with the wolf I will pay more if needed 3nodding (wasn't sure if can post here with paying ko-fi just let me know if I need to post somewhere else lol)

Alright! I'm afraid I can't do the wolf, simply because I'm terrible at drawing animals sweatdrop it would be a horrible wolf if I did.

What I do with Ko-Fi commissions is this: I'll work on your art, then I'll PM you a watermarked version so you can tell me if you want something changed or added details or something. Then you make the payment and you'll receive the final unmarked version. Is that ok with you?
Kiaori Moon Warrior

-x- Akiyo -x-

Alright! I'm afraid I can't do the wolf, simply because I'm terrible at drawing animals sweatdrop it would be a horrible wolf if I did.

What I do with Ko-Fi commissions is this: I'll work on your art, then I'll PM you a watermarked version so you can tell me if you want something changed or added details or something. Then you make the payment and you'll receive the final unmarked version. Is that ok with you?

I totally understand about the wolf and its no big deal I'd still love art from you heart and okay sounds good! from what I saw on your ko-fi page its 9 ko-fi? and ill make sure to save that much for you! thank you so much! heart
Username: DarkRain4
Reference: Sorry, I don't know how to put the img here, I only know how to link. sad If you're okay with the links I have two of my girls. avi avi2
Pose: I can be super descriptive and thank you for allowing us to be so involved! ^-^ The description would depend on who you'd like to draw, if any at all.
Note: I'm curious about how long do you estimate each picture takes?
How much are you paying: 40K?
Do you need a Transparent Background Version? : yes, please!

Queen Majo's Wife

Combative Gaian

-x- Akiyo -x-

I totally understand about the wolf and its no big deal I'd still love art from you heart and okay sounds good! from what I saw on your ko-fi page its 9 ko-fi? and ill make sure to save that much for you! thank you so much! heart

for 9 Kofi you get a simple Background too! you have any preferences for that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff