KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
User Image

Currently: Open // Closed

RLC on Twitter - Please DM me there for details/a quote or by email at adrenalinefr.art@gmail.com
FULLBODY BRIBES

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my shop! I'm doing full coloured icons in an anime style as seen above in the banner.

Rules
- Please be kind and clear about your order
- ONE order at a time, please
- Please follow the order form to the best of your ability! People who don't use the form will not get a response.
- Drawings shouldn't take more than a couple days, max a week
- You will get a watermarked version of the art to review before I accept payment. When payment has gone through successfully, then I will send you the unwatermarked version.
- If for whatever reason I don't think I can do your art work, I will let you know ASAP.
- SAFE FOR WORK REFERENCES ONLY PLEASE!
- These rules are subject to change!

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
TOS & Wills/Wonts

Will Draw
- Humans
- Humanoids (demons, charas with animal ears, etc)
- Gaia avis (with clutter limitations, please see Pricing as there may be additional costs)
- Facial hair (why does no one draw beards anymore?)

Won't Draw
- Fursonas or Animals (not quite ready to do these yet, need more practise)
- Mecha/robots

Quote:
Terms of Service
- By ordering art from me, you agree to the following:
&--- You are not to claim my art as your own or edit the artwork in any way. I can provide a cropped or resized version (max 400x400 min 100x100) if needed, just ask when you fill out the form!
&--- You will not use my artwork commercially or for profit.
&--- If posted as a piece of artwork to sites like Toyhouse etc, you will credit back to me as the artist (adrenalineart_ on Twitter). If you are using your icon as an icon as intended, you don't have to link back, but I appreciate it if you do as it helps me as an artist.
&--- You allow me to use the artwork I make you for advertising purposes.
&--- You are certain you want to buy this art before you purchase it, as there are no refunds unless I don't finish your artwork, wherein I will let you know and refund you right away.
&--- Your payment will stay untouched in my account until your order is complete. I never use payment before art is completed. This is my promise to you.

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Pricing Information

Base Price*
1 Icon = PWYW (Minimum 300b) *I accept wishlist items from my profile!*

*Base price inludes:
-a basic colour background as seen in examples, your choice of colour(s)
-a front-facing headshot image of your character (not doing any other angles right now, sorry - might consider this in the future)

Additional Costs

+ 25b GG for hats and other head accessories (except for religious wear, that's free!)
+ 25b GG for masks and other face accessories (except for glasses and piercings, those are free!)
+ 250b GG for working from a text-only description or real life images/photographs

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Slots & Progress

RLC Slots
Unlimited (please message on twitter or email to inquire)

Gaia Slots
1. closed
2. seventhgrave (complete)

Past Customers
rainy_secrets, impuritea, guest_081596, a storage box

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Order Form
Please fill this form out to the best of your ability. If you need help or have a question feel free to let me know!

Quote:

Your OC's name:
Your OC's pronouns:
A picture reference: (images highly preferred, if you need to link a toyhouse or stash though that's fine, please note text descriptions and IRL photos/images will have a fee as stated in pricing)
Desired expression:
Desired background colour(s) (max 3):
Desired icon size(s)(max size 400x400 min size 100x100):
Offer:

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Completed works

Recent
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Questionable Regular

Hello! You have really nice art albeit a bit expensive sweatdrop Good luck heart

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
rainy_secrets

Hello! You have really nice art albeit a bit expensive sweatdrop Good luck heart

Thank you! I've been out of the Gaia scene for a while, do you have a price suggestion? 3nodding I'm open to feedback!

Questionable Regular

TheTweek
rainy_secrets

Thank you! I've been out of the Gaia scene for a while, do you have a price suggestion? 3nodding I'm open to feedback!

Oh, welcome back! Hm, you can change your pricings to PWYW so others can offer instead. You can gauge how much people are willing to pay that way when you have some orders.

For my opinion...
Since it's only a headshot, my suggestion would be 300-350b for 1 icon. For your additional costs...
+ 25b for hats and other head accessories
+ 25b for masks and other face accessories
+ 200-250b for working from a text-only description or real life images/photographs

But I definitely think the best is to go PWYW since your art is pretty good looking. Do you happen to draw more than headshots?

KaoriHoshi's Husband

Wheezing Fatcat

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
rainy_secrets

Thank you so much! I'll reconsider my prices. I honestly went by the conversion they provided in the terms of selling art post that's pinned, I didn't realize that conversion would be so inaccurate. I figured 1.5t was equal to around my RLC price (if I did my math correct) so I even lowballed myself LOL! I'll take your advice and maybe switch to PWYW with a minimum of around where you suggested. I really really appreciate the input so would you like one icon for free? :D as long as the character/Avi is humanoid I'm willing to do it.

As for other artwork, I haven't done a human full coloured fullbody in years but it's on my agenda to whip up some examples soon. The icons are more a warm-up to get back into the art scene (I'm trying not to overwhelm myself by starting small). I was doing fullbody toned sketches on Flight Rising for a little while and started doing the icons to work on repractising colouring since I was pretty rusty

Questionable Regular

TheTweek
Thank you so much! I'll reconsider my prices. I honestly went by the conversion they provided in the terms of selling art post that's pinned, I didn't realize that conversion would be so inaccurate. I figured 1.5t was equal to around my RLC price (if I did my math correct) so I even lowballed myself LOL! I'll take your advice and maybe switch to PWYW with a minimum of around where you suggested. I really really appreciate the input so would you like one icon for free? :D as long as the character/Avi is humanoid I'm willing to do it.

As for other artwork, I haven't done a human full coloured fullbody in years but it's on my agenda to whip up some examples soon. The icons are more a warm-up to get back into the art scene (I'm trying not to overwhelm myself by starting small). I was doing fullbody toned sketches on Flight Rising for a little while and started doing the icons to work on repractising colouring since I was pretty rusty

No problem! Ah, now I see where the price came from. Yeah, the conversion from rlc to gg isn't exactly accurate. It really depends on the current market for art plus the art style/proportions offered. Usually for 1T, you could get a half body and in some cases, a full body. Colored or not. For busts, sometimes 500B. BUT, it really depends on art style. I'm excluding chibis/pixels since they are in a whole other category lol. Hopefully you get some orders now that it's pwyw 4laugh

Omg, I would love an icon from you! Hm, would you try my current? I want to change my sig art to match my avi <3 I'll fill out a form if it's doable! If not, I can give you another avi/oc ^^

Ooo, this is a good warm-up! Honestly, I'm super excited when you showcase more proportions since the headshots already look so good heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff