Total Votes:[ 33 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 >

Enecko
Enecko Amour The Art Shop

No worries. I do it all the time.
But not with Japanese (rarely anyway)
I mix up Spanish-English-Italian

Enecko Amour Art Request

I can see how that could happen. I did that for a long time with Portuguese/Spanish, too. Latin based languages are all too similar. ninja

I know. Damn language classes screwing me up
>.<

Enecko Amour Art Request
Try doing it without having the classes.Hard. As. Hell. I say "I don't want to go to portugal. I failed spanish, and I know Japanese." They say "You learned Japanese by hearing it. You can do it with Portugese, too. And spanish is nothing like portugese. It doesn't matter if you failed!"

... Then we get there. And I start saying "Possu ir el Toiire, please?" (Okay, it wasn't really that bad, but I did get stunned into silence a few times 'cause I couldn't pull the right language out of my head.) xp

Italian is the only one I took a class for. I'm fluent in Spanish and English because of my family.
that sounds suckish :3

YAY! I gots muh OMFG hat biggrin

Enecko Amour Art Request
Enecko

Italian is the only one I took a class for. I'm fluent in Spanish and English because of my family.
that sounds suckish :3

YAY! I gots muh OMFG hat biggrin

Enecko Amour Art Request
OOh! Shiney! Congrats!

And all the other stuff I needed for my dream avi!
I feel so proud :3

Enecko Amour Art Request
I'm jealous. I've never had a dream avi. I just throw on whatever happens to be at hand until it looks good. (But I'm glad you use the angelbow so much, it's one of my favorite items. ^___^ )

I never had one either.
My friend made the dream avi for me. She said I needed to keep my priorites straight XD
And lately I've had a whole butt load of gold from the commissions and selling those ugly cash shop items
I like to wear things that aren't sold in that store for 'real money'

Thank you :3
It was a gift! I'm not going to just leave it in my inventory and collect virtual dust.
It'll be lonely.
It's why I change my avi so much whee

Enecko Amour Art Request
Too bad we can't trade gaia gold for art supplies. Experience is all well and good, but it's still a drain on funds just to practice. *Sighs* I need a job. >_>

I do it out of boredom.
I don't plan on doing anything with it ever lol

But I do need a job. I like food too much.

Enecko Amour Art Request

Shy Friend

User Image
»sℓιρρєяy sℓιтнєяy sηαкє♥____

Samples
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

10k for a pinup like the ones above.
Estimated time is about 4 days, maybe less depending on how busy I am at work. I'd prefer to draw the first avi in #2.

Edit: I gtg to work, but I'll check back on my break. Feel free to pm me if you need.User Image
Enecko

I do it out of boredom.

Enecko Amour Art Request

I eventually plan to be a professional Concept Artist, but to do that I need to go to college. To go to College, I need cash. To get cash, I need a Job. To get a job, I need to be able to fricken' walk again. It's a long, arduous road to reach a dream. ^^;;
Hero Valios
Enecko

I do it out of boredom.

Enecko Amour Art Request

I eventually plan to be a professional Concept Artist, but to do that I need to go to college. To go to College, I need cash. To get cash, I need a Job. To get a job, I need to be able to fricken' walk again. It's a long, arduous road to reach a dream. ^^;;

I believe in you! That sounds really interesting! I wish you all the luck in the world.
What do you mean walk? What's the matter?
I had a soccer accident 3 years ago that more or less crippled me. I went for a slide tackle, but forgot to put my left foot underneath to support my right knee. And of course, that would be the one time I was playing with a guy that didn't know to jump. So, he tripped over my feet, and landed on my knee while it was sideways. I blew it out in 5 different sections because of that. Mostly tendon and muscle damage.

I was working as a mechanic at that time, but I had to quit because I couldn't walk. I thought I'd be able to walk soon enough, but then I slipped on the ice and re-injured myself a year later. So now everytime the weather changes, my leg sears with pain and I can't walk. It's really, really hard to hold a job when I can't guarantee I'll even make it to work everyday. So, I'm 20, still living with my parents, can't hold a job, and I've put on a whole bunch of weight since I can't move to exercise.

A long and arduous journey it will be. ^^;; On the bright side, at least I have lots of time to practice now.

aw I'm sorry to hear.
That does suck though.
I'm sure you can do it though one day.
You're very positive :3

Enecko Amour Art Request

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers