Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

Sairanie’s Scribble Shop emotion_bigheart

Intro | Shop Rules | Prices & Info | Commissions

Hi there!

So, it’s been a very long time since I’ve been into drawing and I’m also just getting started drawing on a tablet instead of with pen & paper! With that being the case, I know I need a lot of practice, so please keep any comments about the quality of my art to constructive criticism sweatdrop The only way for me to get better is to practice!

Edit: I finally got a tablet again so I can draw! I'm so sorry for any inconvenience!

S a m p l e
User Image

Fairy

Shop Rules

1. Follow Gaia’s ToS (this applies to the content of the art you request as well)

2. Patience is key! I know everyone has a bunch of free time what with COVID but I do still have other obligations in my life

3. I reserve the right to either accept or reject any requests made here - and honestly, almost every time it will only be because I don’t feel I have the skill level to handle it right now

4. You have to include a reference image in your post! If you change up your avi I don’t want to be stuck all of a sudden without a reference

5. I’m really not very familiar with art pricing these days, and seeing as I’m definitely a beginner my prices are flexible, so just ask!

Fairy

Prices & Information

Currently, I will only be doing headshots and busts of Gaia avatars, and prices are all in platinum, listed below. If you feel more inclined to RLC commission, please discuss it with me in a PM as I am definitely open to those as well!

I will not draw clutter, mecha, and I’m sure there’s probably other things. Again, this is only because my comfort zone for art is pretty small still. Eventually I’m sure I will feel more confident in these areas!

I will quote you here if I accept your request. If I tip your post, it is because I’ve rejected your request, but please don't take it personally!

P r i c e s *

Lineart headshot - 20k
Lineart bust - 40k
Flat colour bust (no shadows/shading) - 60k
Full colour bust (with shadows/shading) - 90k

* I'm very flexible on prices and am willing to trade for art/items! Just shoot me a PM.

R e q u e s t F o r m
[quote="Sairanie"][/quote]
Bust or headshot?
Lineart, flat colour, or full colour?
Reference:
Offer:

Fairy

Commissions

C u r r e n t

W a i t l i s t

C o m p l e t e