Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Introduction

Welcome to Sabers and Staffs, I'm Rachel Covaks, but you can just call me Rachel, while I have a hard time drawing humans, I have recently discovered that I can draw most kinds of Lightsabers, so I am putting my skills to use for anyone that likes Star Wars and would like a picture of a Lightsaber.

As long as you guys behave, you can hang out and chat, I will not stand for hate speech of any kind, so please be courteous to your fellow people in the thread.

Art Types

Now that the Introduction part is over, here is the types I am offering, the art choices are all named for Jedi and Sith that used them:

Anakin Skywalker (1500 Gold): A standard lightsaber like most Jedi and Sith in the Star Wars universe use.

Sample Work

Starkiller (3000 Gold): Two standard lightsabers.

Sample Work

Darth Sideous (1700 Gold): An electrum Lightsaber limited to high ranking members of the Jedi Order, and occasionally Sith.

Sample Work

Exar Kun (4500 Gold): A standard saberstaff or double bladed Lightsaber, used by either Jedi or Sith.

Sample Work

Darth Maul (4500 Gold): A variety of the Saberstaff that can be seperated into two seperate lightsabers.

Sample Work

Maris Brood (2400 Gold): A shorter version of the standard lightsaber called a Guard Shoto, also includes a handle on the hilt.

Sample Work

Darth Nihl (2700 Gold): A variation of the standard lightsaber with a longer hilt.

Sample Work

Kazdan Paratus (5000 Gold): A Lightsaber with an extremely long hilt and a short blade referred to as a Lightsaber Pike.

Sample Work

Haazen (2000 Gold): A lightsaber that is concealed within the handle of a cane.

Sample Work

Details

Okay, there are also two sets of details you can order for the lightsaber, they don't cost anything extra:

Hilt Variations

The First Blade: Your standard Lightsaber material

Darth Krayt: Not so much standard, is made of the Yorik Crystal Material left behind by the Yuuzhan Vong. This can basically be used in combination with any of the variants, but are limited to use for Sith Lightsabers.

Sample Work

Tenel Ka Djo: Basically, make your Lightsaber out of anything, but you have to specify what you want it to be.

Lightsaber Colors:

Jedi:

Galen Marek: Blue
Yoda: Green
Jaina Solo: Purple
Bastilla Shan: Yellow

Sith:

Darth Caedus: Red

Imperial Knights:

Antares Draco: White

Other:

Rainbow Colored Lightsaber: Basically, you can pick whatever color you want, just specify what it is in the order.

Order Form

Well, this is how you order it, just post in the thread.

Gaia Name:
Lightsaber Type:
Hilt Variant:
Lightsaber Blade Color:
Anything You Want Specifically:
Total Offer:

Slots

I get these done pretty fast, but still, I'm going to have four slots so that I don't have a massive workload:

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

Completed Work

This is where the completed work is put.

Starkiller for Daddy's Little Failure
Kazden Paratus for Skye Lord 2011

THE SHOP IS OPEN!

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Friendly Prophet

Gaia Name: Skye lord 2011
Lightsaber Type: Kazdan Paratus (5000 Gold): A Lightsaber with an extremely long hilt and a short blade referred to as a Lightsaber Pike.
Hilt Variant:The First Blade: Your standard Lightsaber material
Lightsaber Blade Color: Red
Anything You Want Specifically: Black and silver handle
Total Offer: 5500

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
All right, thank you for the order, I'll get right on it, go ahead and send the trade.

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
This is getting annoying, bump!

Girl-Crazy Trickster

12,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100