Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lover

User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                    ARTEMISIEAAR...........................................................................................................................
                                      ( * INTRO & DUCTIONS:
                                          haylooo~~ ive finally opened my shop thanks to the wonderful graphics artist, Artemisiea! Please check her thread out in my affies list. I gave her a lot of trouble to get a layout and she ended up doing it for free. She has such a great personality and gets the job done. Anywaysss~~ welcome to my shop! I hope to have you all stick around and chat even if you don’t buy or if im full! I open quickly and I do love company <3

as a side note, when my auction ends (see announcements), i will be pausing all commissions in this thread (other than bribe or rl slots) so that i may work on the auction commissions. when they are finished, i will resume working on slots in here

( * ANN & OUNCEMENTS:
                                          o9.21.2o11 Shop Open!
                                          1o.13.2o11 visit my auction~ one week left ^ ^
                                          1o.14.2o11 updated rules section
                                          1o.17.2o11 announcement on page 39
                                          oo.oo.oooo announcement
                                          oo.oo.oooo announcement

( * STA& TUS:
                                          imma browser

Mega Lover

User Image

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                        ARTEMISIEAAR...............................................................................................................
                                                          ( * FIRST & RULE:
                                                              Do not steal my art. Seems simple enough. Please just don’t do it. You will make me sad and then be reported and banned for art theft.

( * SECOND & RULE:
                                                              Try and keep your advertising out of here. If you want to be affiliates, I will be more than happy to do so. But PM me about it, do not fill my thread with your banners and I wont do the same to yours.

( * THIRD & RULE:
                                                              I don’t care if you use weirdo interweb speak, but try to make it understandable. Thankfully that kind of talk has been mildly controlled so I don’t expect you to be completely incomprehensible, but I take my precautions.

( * FOURTH & RULE:
                                                              If you want art from me, you MUST fill the form out properly and follow all the right steps in order to do this. The entire first page must be read and will give you more than enough information on how to do this.

( * FIFTH& RULE:
                                                              I often hold events and games and freebs and stuff of that sort. However, it is not constant. If you miss your chance, you miss your chance. Please keep yourself updated if you want to be a part of the fun.

( * SIXTH& RULE:
                                                              DO NOT PM me orders. thats what the thread is for. make sure to read the price chart fully before ordering. No begging, no lowballing, no bargaining. Period. item bargaining is ok as LONG as its REASONABLE.

( * EIGHT& RULE:
                                                              Bribing me more than the price asks for will get you on the bribe list, tipping does not count. Bribes will get you priority and will be worked on more. Real life commissions will be even higher on my priority list. whether or not this will make you finish faster than others depends on the style you ordered. but for sure i will be working harder on bribes and working more often on them. For Real life commission info, just ask or PM me.

( * NINTH& RULE:
                                                              I have the right to add rules as I see fit

Mega Lover

User Image

ARTEMISIEAAR................................................................................................................................
                                                          * CG ANIME& ART:
                                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

* CG ANIME REALISM & ART:
                                                              User Image

* SKETCHES & ART:
                                                              User ImageUser Image

* CHIBI & ART:
                                                              User ImageUser ImageUser Image

* SEMI CHIBI & ART:
                                                              User Image

**for more samples feel free to visit my DA or scroll down to 'past commissions' to view more recent samples :3

Mega Lover

User Image

ARTEMISIEAAR...............................................................................................................
                                                          ( * THE & PRICES:
                                                              **Prices will vary on my availability and desire to draw your reference. These are just guidelines. Starting price, or Base Price, is for a bust portrait (except on chibis, which are full portrait for the Base Price). please view chart for other portrait sizes and pricing. Backgrounds and couple portraits will need to be discussed for price additions. Bribing has a minimum value of 1.5 x normal price and goes up from there.

Chibi::: 200k
                                                                Semi Chibi::: 500k
                                                                Sketch::: 100k
                                                                CG::: 250k
                                                                Anime Realism::: 400k

User Image

Mega Lover

User Image
                                        ARTEMISIEAAR........................................................................................................

W.I.P.s will be updated in this post as i draw and can be found by clicking on the usernames.
                                                          ( * KEY & CODE:
                                                              ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Received Information and payment trade but havent started
                                                              ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 25% Completed ((sketch completed))
                                                              ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 50% Completed ((sketch completed and lining))
                                                              ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 75% Completed ((lining completed and coloring))
                                                              ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 100% Completed and waiting on trade

( * BRIBES & ((OPEN)):
                                                              SLOT 1 : kyOMG
                                                              ARTEMISI ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
                                                              SLOT 2 : OPEN
                                                              ARTEMISI ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

( * NORMAL & ((FULL)):
                                                              SLOT 1 : Melting Sugar - one
                                                              ARTEMISI ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
                                                              ARTEMISI ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
                                                              SLOT 2 : Hera
                                                              ARTEMISI ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
                                                              SLOT 3 : pandixx
                                                              ARTEMISI ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

( * RL & ((OPEN)):
                                                              SLOT 1 : OPEN
                                                              ARTEMISI ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
                                                              SLOT 2 : OPEN
                                                              ARTEMISI ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mega Lover

User Image

ARTEMISIEAAR.....................................................................................................

( * Strawrberry's & FORM:

[align=center][size=11]
                                                              [b][color=#ffb5b5]username: [/b][color=#696884]TEXTEXTEXT
                                                              [b][color=#ffb5b5]reference(s): [/b][color=#696884]TEXTEXTEXT
                                                              [b][color=#ffb5b5]order: [/b][color=#696884]TEXTEXTEXT
                                                              [b][color=#ffb5b5]extra: [/b][color=#696884]TEXTEXTEXT
                                                              [b][color=#ffb5b5]payment: [/b][color=#696884]TEXTEXTEXT

RULES FOR FILLING OUT THE FORM:::
                                                                  **references must be link or description ONLY.
                                                                  **"order" is for portrait size and any extra details about it.
                                                                  **extra is if you have questions, specific wants or needs (such as pose, or delivery time).
                                                                  **payment can be pure, items, art trade, or a mix of both. for art trade, do NOT fill out form. PM me with your interest and samples of your drawings.

Mega Lover

User Image

ARTEMISIEAAR.............................................................................................................

Mega Lover

Mega Lover

Mega Lover

User Image

ARTEMISIEAAR.............................................................................................................

( * RES& ERVED:

Mega Lover

ARTEMISIEAAR.....................................................................................................

( *MY& OCs:

I will add info on each of my OCs as i feel like it or have time to. This info is for art freebs for me or for Art trades. all characters are copyright me <3 Tekteks of these OCs are just for a glimpse/idea of the character. DO NOT draw the OC based off of the tektek alone::

Maela:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    ref images... X / X /
                                                                    art from other people... none yet
                                                                    physical description... description...
                                                                    clothes/style... description...
                                                                    relationships... description...

Akhminafet:: User Image
                                                                    ref images... hair / slave outfit /
                                                                    art from other people... with Skar /

Saeshurin::
                                                                    ref images... X /
                                                                    art from other people... X

Kani:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    ref images... X /
                                                                    art from other people... X

Emalia:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    ref images... X /
                                                                    art from other people... X /

Narxiid:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    ref images... X /
                                                                    physical description... Human::Tall, just below 6’ with long legs and gorgeous features. Her eyes are as dark as her hair, both of them revealing a very deeply-rooted and mysterious individual. Yet in the sunlight, a splash of green is reflected off of both that make you feel like her cold disposition is somewhat less frightening – a false comfort to be sure. She is quite stunning though, beyond her cruel expressions. She has tanned skin; yet almost colorless like someone smeared a bit of ash over her body. True Form:: same basic features except adding two large black feathery wings coming from her shoulder blades, four horns (two on each side, one set being smaller and under the other) coming from her temples, and her lower torso is that of a large glistening dark greensnake along with small patched of scales tracing up her sides and neck (or other places if you feel the need).
                                                                    clothes/style... She loves metals and armors of any type and obviously likes to dress provocatively. In her human form you can see her in some sort of showy one-piece with some armor or metal boots and sleeves; sometimes with a loincloth. in her true form she MIGHT wear a metal-based top, but thats only if she wants to be modest. when in this form she usually becomes somewhat of a succubus.
                                                                    personality... Narxiid’s strong and passionate personality is very obvious from the moment she walks into the room. She’s confident and self-willed, preferring to be by herself even though she makes many attempts to converse with anyone nearby. She makes a point to flirt and make suggestive comments to any male she finds remotely attractive and comes off somewhat perverse and lacking in any sort of modesty; we can assume it’s an attempt to make herself feel like she never was close to anyone before, even if Narxiid isn’t aware of it. She’s bossy and self-righteous, thinking only of herself unless bribed or threatened. She loves her body and uses it well in situations that call for it. Sarcasm and wit run through her blood and are a part of any conversation she enters.
                                                                    relationships... She once loved a man who made her who she is now. He died about a year ago and she denies that he died, or even existed and rather lives with a bit of him in her (this is shown when she becomes witty and gets into long conversations with people.)

REES:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    ref images... description...

Ophia:: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    ref images... X /

Mega Lover

User Image

( * WORKING& INFO:

username: Melting Sugar
                                          reference(s): User Image
                                          order: semi chibi
                                          extra: same as my others. Longer curls/hair and sexy of course.
                                          payment: 500k

username: Melting Sugar
                                            reference(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            order: semi chibi
                                            extra: Sexy please
                                            please draw hair curls longer then ref.
                                            The phasing flower layers over the horn, not under. (tektek layering sucks)
                                            payment: 500k plus tip at completion

username: Hera
                                            reference(s):
                                            <3
                                            Art Ref:
                                            <3
                                            order: Full body CG Anime realism
                                            extra: Freckles on her cheeks
                                            payment: Gogh Reed +1.1million = 2.04million (if you'll accept )

align=center]
                                            username: kyOMG
                                            reference(s): here... again... 8D
                                            order: CG Anime, Fullbody
                                            extra: I'll get you another pose, if you need one.
                                            payment: 1.9mil?

username: pandixx
                                            reference(s):
                                            OC ref: (just made one recently) Yumi
                                            p.s. The red stockings (socks) are not pants. Just letting you know. They are usually mid thigh or high thigh but they still show that they are obvious socks/ stockings. :>
                                            Her eyes: Majoko Eyes
                                            Her Gun: Sniper Rifle
                                            p.s. Her gun can be slightly different if too hard to draw. But still want it to be a sniper rifle. or Knives would be good too.
                                            This x2 cause its suppose to be double knives or These
                                            personality : Yumi is usually a little bit cold hearted but warms up to people she likes. Yumi gets serious when it comes to money, competitions, friends and family. And when she wins something her favorite thing to do is make a victory sign. (Peace sign)
                                            If you want more of a description of her it’s in my journal. 4laugh

order: Half body CG anime realism
                                            extra: Nothing really. o3o"
                                            payment: 800k

Mega Lover

User Image

( * OUR& BANNER:

feel free to wave this around in your sig heehee~ i might just reward you *winkwinkwink*

User Image
                                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/s-trawberry-f-etish-open/t.74868923/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/ArtshopSF.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
                                                [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/s-trawberry-f-etish-open/t.74868923/?_gaia_t_=3934][img]http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz35/Adaness1991/Gaia Banners/ArtTwo.gif[/img][/url]

Mega Lover

User Image

( * AFF& ILIATES:

want to affiliate? PM me your banner <3 40x200's are preferred. thank you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
                                                User ImageUser Image

Mega Lover

User Image

( *& & OPEN:

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces