Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

that is so ridiculously cute you have no ferking idea like woah

[❀The.Cancerous.Gluestick]™
User Image
CharmingBerry
@Kitty: Mmmm not really...I have one of the layla things b/c I liked the pillows but that was about it XD

I buy my letters depending on how I liked the last
not the best way but it works

Amorous Sweetheart

@Kitty: I really want letters for each month but what ends up happening is I sell them when the letter mass inflates but then usually the item sucks and I never want to buy a few letters back lol

Friendly Lunatic

User Image

.. that's onnnnnne .. (there's a bunch of.. UKSpain doodles but I don't think anyone wants to see thatttt..)
CharmingBerry
@Kitty: I really want letters for each month but what ends up happening is I sell them when the letter mass inflates but then usually the item sucks and I never want to buy a few letters back lol

o , o ah inflation temps every body

Lonely Phantom

User Image

/jumps back in...ish...
User Image

b-bbuuutttt
england/spain is like
one of my favoritestest pairings.
after like... usuk and spain/romano. YES AS YOU CAN SEE I like pairings with UK or Spain.

User Image

Amorous Sweetheart

@Kitty: Lol Yup XD Especially when you don't like the item anyway XD I have only a few letters, really random ones. One nightmare sash letter, one of the unicorn letters, 2 letters with the grizzly hoodie, and 1 from last month XD *random*
CharmingBerry
@Kitty: Lol Yup XD Especially when you don't like the item anyway XD I have only a few letters, really random ones. One nightmare sash letter, one of the unicorn letters, 2 letters with the grizzly hoodie, and 1 from last month XD *random*

I collect them I have a lot of sets hoarded away for art contests they make good prizes
but the newer sets like 2008 and 2009 I have odd # of from randomly selling them
nightmare sash went up pretty high

Friendly Lunatic

Hahaha Gluestick xDb

There was thisssssssss .. orz

too lazy to find other stuff .... /siestas
User Image

THAT WAS...

uhm, ridiculously hot cool

User Image

Amorous Sweetheart

@Kitty: Yea that's why I'm saving my lone letter, maybe one day it'll be really big emo

Amorous Sweetheart

I think I'm going to try my hand at coloring in my sig XD I love my oc but I never do any proper art of her emo
CharmingBerry
@Kitty: Yea that's why I'm saving my lone letter, maybe one day it'll be really big emo

you never know
I sold my kiki's they went up a lot X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas