Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
l3 u n
LumiSky

it's a girl, and she's turning a year old on november ;u;
        i love animals too but it's really hard to find artists who draw or would like to try drawing dogs ;n; </3
        my little girl, btw, is very nice too. there's a stigma that chow chows are very aggressive but she's really nice, very quiet and if you give her a treat, she'll let you pat her head *u*

really?! omg thank youuuu~ i have to start earning more now lol cause i only have 1.5kp atm, so i'm hoping i get more lol. cause i wanna give more c:

aweee -w- das adorablelleleee AHHHHHHHHHHH these refs actually r giving me life oml i'm a really simple girl LOL this is making me so happy just looking at her -3- ahh what's her name?~ and i didn't know such stigma existed -^- LOOK AT HERRR AHH SHE'S SO FLUFFY i jsut wanna hug herrrr ahhhh -w-w-w-w- i can't i have the biggest smileee just know she exists LOL <333333 flails everywhereee -w- this made my dayyy ahhh <3333

and ooh i see i see o3o and plspls -3- you have a lot of time, im really backed up on requests right now so i think ima close it! i'll list you down thou ofc o3o ahh much happy vibesss -u- <33333 also you haven't even seen what i may do LOL -W- it might turn out bad ahh -w-;; i myself don't know how it'll turn out >w< i'll try my best thouuu

im smiling too much ohmegod LOL

Lonely Shoujo

LumiSky

aweee -w- das adorablelleleee AHHHHHHHHHHH these refs actually r giving me life oml i'm a really simple girl LOL this is making me so happy just looking at her -3- ahh what's her name?~ and i didn't know such stigma existed -^- LOOK AT HERRR AHH SHE'S SO FLUFFY i jsut wanna hug herrrr ahhhh -w-w-w-w- i can't i have the biggest smileee just know she exists LOL <333333 flails everywhereee -w- this made my dayyy ahhh <3333

and ooh i see i see o3o and plspls -3- you have a lot of time, im really backed up on requests right now so i think ima close it! i'll list you down thou ofc o3o ahh much happy vibesss -u- <33333 also you haven't even seen what i may do LOL -W- it might turn out bad ahh -w-;; i myself don't know how it'll turn out >w< i'll try my best thouuu

her name's ivy, cause one of my friend's sister was like "name her ivy" from blue ivy cause she had blue eyes c:
        yeah, so sometimes, vets or like groomers don't welcome them cause of that stigma ;n;
        im really happy that she made you smile *^* lol gahhhh i know she's seriously the most adorable thing and like i can't help but forgive her for everything gah ;n;

aw thank you! i can't wait *u* <333 thank you for accepting! c;

Emilewd's Queen

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
l3 u n
LumiSky

her name's ivy, cause one of my friend's sister was like "name her ivy" from blue ivy cause she had blue eyes c:
        yeah, so sometimes, vets or like groomers don't welcome them cause of that stigma ;n;
        im really happy that she made you smile *^* lol gahhhh i know she's seriously the most adorable thing and like i can't help but forgive her for everything gah ;n;

aw thank you! i can't wait *u* <333 thank you for accepting! c;

aweee -3- adorable ivy <333 and awee noo ;A; nyooms over -w- i'll wash and brush her for free =3= LOL <3 ahh -w-

8OO813S's Bae

Kitten

emotion_bigheart

Emilewd's Queen

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Emilewd's Queen

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Teuicui
LumiSky

✿ Text: N/A
✿ Style: Fullbody Chibi colored
✿ Payment: 900 Billion
✿ Notes: N/A
✿ Refs: Ethrehi

here's the watermarked version ;3; ahh sorry for taking so long >w<;;!! thank you for your patience! <3

User Image

Super Waffles

LumiSky
Teuicui
LumiSky

here's the watermarked version ;3; ahh sorry for taking so long >w<;;!! thank you for your patience! <3

User Image

Thanks; no problem— she turned out cute! >u<
Sending the trade!

Emilewd's Queen

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Teuicui
LumiSky
Teuicui
LumiSky

User Image

Sending the trade!

ahh i'm so glad you liek how she turned out >w< <3333 thank you so much once again! <3 hope to see you soon~

User Image

edit: what in the world uwu;; ahh it glithced out for me gracious

Emilewd's Queen

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
LumiSky

o3o still streaming~ working on sami sweetpea's commission~

Super Waffles

LumiSky
Teuicui
LumiSky
Teuicui
LumiSky

User Image

Sending the trade!

ahh i'm so glad you liek how she turned out >w< <3333 thank you so much once again! <3 hope to see you soon~

User Image

edit: what in the world uwu;; ahh it glithced out for me gracious

Thanks!! >u<

Emilewd's Queen

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
sami sweetpea
LumiSky
sami sweetpea
LumiSky
sami sweetpea

awwwwhhh. heart really? could i bribe you to do my hubby and i?

✿ Text: my hubby and i, pretty please! heart
✿ Style: any, chibi preferred.
✿ Payment: 500 plat
✿ Notes: just adorable and in love. please be creative!
✿ Refs:
hubby

wifey

this is all i could get for refs. sorry. sweatdrop

ooh for the text, it's like what you want me to write down on your piece owob so like for example "Melody x Terry" or like "Forever Together" or something like that owo and ahhh i didn't realize it'd be a pair >w<; would you be okay if i upped the price to 1k plat? -w-;; cute refs thou heart they'd work fine!

that's fine. no worries lovely! no text is necessary, sorry. maybe some hearts or something, i'm not picky!

ooh okay! o3o accepted heart will add you to the list now~

squeeeeee thank you heart

sorry for taking so long!! ;3; here's the watermarked one! after payment is confirmed, i'll post it without the watermark <3 hope you like it *^* <333

User Image

Emilewd's Queen

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
A N N O U N C E M E N T:

I've changed my first post! Please take another look at them! This will take action when I open the shop again so no worries for orders before I closed the shop. heart

Thank you for your support! <3

Emilewd's Queen

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Chillaxasaurus
LumiSky

✿ Text: just what's in the bubble
✿ Style: chibi full body
✿ Payment: 800plat and Pastel Pom Puff
✿ Notes: sexy/cute
✿ Refs:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ahh hihi ;v; i was trying to look at your ref but it seems like it's broken ahh ;w;w; could you give me another ref?

Emilewd's Queen

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
edits out ahh nvm LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash