Welcome!

1 100.0% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 81 82 83 > >>

RENT'S DUE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

█ Welcome to CITYTOWN APARTMENTS!
                                █ If you’re here visiting, feel free to chat with the tenants and browse the establishment. Be sure to check out the Bulletin
                                █ Board and Visitors post for more information! If you’re a resident, we hope you’ve started making yourself comfortable in
                                █ your new home! Mosey on over towards the second page to get more information on chores, rent and the town.

User Image

█ The theme of this art shop is apartment life. Each artist is a tenant who has to pay rent in the form of art. The rent is due at
                                █ the end of each week and if left unpaid, will increase the risk of the artist getting kicked out. You are a visitor, most likely here
                                █ to browse for art. Feel free to take a look through the “rooms” (aka artist posts) for more information about each artist. Some
                                █ artists have doubled up on some posts, so please keep a look out for them too! If you have any questions, feel free to post
                                █ them in the thread. You can also check out “visitors” in the third post for further info on rules and how to order. So come on in,
                                █ hang out and maybe even commission someone to help get their rent paid before it’s too late!

BULLETIN BOARD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

█ O6/29/15 Mini - vacation!
                                O5/31/15 Welcome Alex Mustang, desTEST, Xian Tai and RottenEclair!
                                O5/18/15 Welcome Escaflowdra & moujo!
                                O4/2O/15 Grace period is over.
                                O4/O9/2O15 Large breakout of bad luck. Everyone, be forewarned of chore failure!
                                O4/O9/2O15 Grace period for rent and chores begin. Both are due by the 19th!
                                O4/O9/2O15 Grand opening!

User Image

█ Summer event coming soon!
VISITORS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

█ Do not steal, copy or edit anything.
                                █ Please be patient and respectful.
                                █ Do not quote the first or second page.
                                █ Keep our environment clean! Don't litter.
                                █ Artists reserve the right to decline your request.

User Image

█ Ordering art is as easy as quoting the artist you want to buy from!
                                █ Please read through carefully! Be attentive to open/closed slots.
                                █ Feel free to post questions in the thread rather than PMing them.
                                █ Each artist's quote code is located at the bottom of their section.

█ To order, locate the quote code [quote=][/quote] found at the bottom of each artist section.
                                █ Then copy and paste the code into a post that should also include:
                                █ References, style requests if applicable, your offer/payment, and any extra notes.
                                █ Post it in the thread and wait for the artist to reply!

User Image

█ We're currently NOT looking for new tenants.
                                █ Click on the speech bubble to head there.

ROOM 113
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLANTCAT & ROTTENECLAIR

User ImageUser Image
User Image tab tab User ImageUser ImageUser Image
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■■ tab HEALTH
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■ tab HUNGER
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■■ tab HYGIENE
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■■ tab HAPPINESS
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■ tab LUCK

CHORES                                  ..
                                                  Groceries tab Laundry tab Cleaning tab Hobby tab ☑☐

LIMITS                                   .
                                                  Won't draw nudity or elderly ...
                                                  Please only max. two characters per order!

PRICES                                   
                                                  If I accept you, please just tip one of my posts!
                                                  Or if you're feeling generous, I'm collecting pink links!

SLOTS                                    
                                                  O1 Oldivory page 66
                                                  O2 Blood Mistress Kyoku page 60
                                                  User Image

EXTRA                                    
                                                  Couples are RLC only. RLC also has priority.
                                                  Backgrounds/animations are experimental, please don't ask for one!
                                                  I use softer/muted colors, but vibrant ones are available by request!

QUOTE                                    
                                                  [quote="plantcat"][/quote]

ROOM 123
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DESTEST & XIAN TAI

User ImageUser Image
User Image tab tab User Image
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■ tab HEALTH
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■ tab HUNGER
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■■ tab LUCK

No nudity, clutter or all the colors of the rainbow on one character.

PRICES                                   
                                                  Chibi 65b
                                                  Simple Fullbody 55b
                                                  Semi-painted Fullbody w/ (optional) Background 100b+
                                                  Couple Bribes only
                                                  Payment in items OK as long as they have equal value (check wishlist)

SLOTS                                    
                                                  O1 OPEN page #
                                                  O2 OPEN page #

EXTRA                                    
                                                  Hi! You can call me Des but if you want to roleplay please refer to my
                                                  character, "Cheeky". Everything is colored and saved as a .jpg by default,
                                                  you must ask beforehand for a transparent background, specific poses etc.
                                                  If you want more options/lineart/painted busts PWYW shop
                                                  or PM me for RLC (Couples OK!).

QUOTE                                    
                                                  [quote="desTEST"][/quote]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image    
HEALTH tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
HUNGER tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
HYGIENE tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
HAPPINESS tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
LUCK tab ■■■■■■■■■■    

..CHORES  
Groceries tab Laundry tab Cleaning tab Hobby tab
☑☐

.LIMITS  
No fur/anthros. No hats, or nudity.

.PRICES  
Busts 20b
Waist up 45b
Full body 65b
Chibi 40b
Multiple avis/OCs rlc only

SLOTS  
O1 OPEN page #
O2 OPEN page #

EXTRA  
Don't be afraid of going into detail about what you want!
I can only do simplistic backgrounds.
Pets/pokemon etc next to your avi/OC is free of charge (depending on complexity).
The prices listed are for full colour drawings, if you want just line-art, the price is
half what is listed! Please specify when ordering!

[quote="Xian Tai"][/quote]

ROOM 125
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ESCAFLOWDRA & MOUJU

User ImageUser Image
User Image tab tab User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■ tab HEALTH
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■■ tab HUNGER
tab tab ■■■■■■■■■ tab LUCK

Groceries tab Laundry tab Cleaning tab Hobby tab ☐☑

No Nudity
                                                  No Super Cluttered Avatars

PRICES                                   
                                                  Pixels 20b [New Style]
                                                  Chibi Bust 30b
                                                  Chibi Full 75b
                                                  Painted Busts Bribe (80b +)
                                                  Grabbag PWYW
                                                  You can refer to my wishlist for items to use as payment!
                                                  More in the offer = More quality time on your piece!

SLOTS                                    
                                                  O1 Lady [J] page 56 [Full Chibi]
                                                  O2 OPEN

EXTRA                                    
                                                  Please provide an example and write a few adjectives on personality.
                                                  Pose or expression preference has to be included otherwise I'll assume I can experiment!
                                                  RLC is closed at this time.

QUOTE                                    
                                                  [quote="Escaflowdra"][/quote]

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image    
HEALTH tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
HUNGER tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
HYGIENE tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
HAPPINESS tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
LUCK tab ■■■■■■■■■■    

..CHORES  
☑☐

.LIMITS  
No nudity~
And please no super cluttered avis 9_9
(Except if you're okay with me experimenting.)

.PRICES  
Bust 50B+
Waist-up 150B+
higher offer = more time spent on your piece ♥

SLOTS  
O1 J1NXED page 66
O2 OPEN page ##
User Image

EXTRA  
Please specify if you'd like a white or a colored bg (if not, I'll most likely add color).
And also please mention any preferences concerning expression, colors, etc. :3
Fullbodies, couples and more elaborate pieces are RLC only~ ° v° Just send a PM~

[quote="mouju"][/quote]

ROOM 200
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ALEX MUSTANG

User ImageUser Image

User Image tab tab User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I don't draw chibi's(they are evil lol) and mechas,
                                                      Anything else I am good with as long as it doesn't violate the T.O.S

PRICES                                   
                                                      Autoslot User Image

Sketches
                                                      Headshot 5b
                                                      Bust 25b
                                                      Waist up 50b
                                                      Full Body 150b starting bribe
                                                      Couple Bribe only/RLC

Colored Pieces
                                                      Headshot 30b
                                                      Bust 100b
                                                      Waist up 150b
                                                      Full Body Bribe only/RLC
                                                      Couple Bribe only/RLC
                                                      Small Plushie RLC only

SLOTS                                    
                                                      O1 OPEN page #
                                                      O2 OPEN page #
                                                      O3 OPEN page #

EXTRA                                    
                                                      I will draw couples as a bribe. Most of my background will be clear.
                                                      I do like doing art trades to get more doodles of my OC Leon, Ivan,
                                                      or Goki.

QUOTE                                    
                                                      [quote="Alex Mustang"][/quote]

ROOM 269
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OHEPPINN & CHOCOBOSWEET

User ImageUser Image
User Image tab tab User Image

Not very good with any animals or anthros ..
                                                  No couples please! q v q

PRICES                                   .
                                                  Half body 15b
                                                  Full body Bribe

SLOTS                                    
                                                  O1 Giyoo page 44
                                                  O2 Yunonia page 42
                                                  User Image

EXTRA                                    
                                                  The default background is a circle, but you can request other shapes.

QUOTE                                    
                                                  [quote="oheppinn"][/quote]

User ImageUser Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image    
HEALTH tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
HUNGER tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
HYGIENE tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
HAPPINESS tab ■■■■■■■■■■    
LUCK tab ■■■■■■■■■■    

..CHORES  
☑☐

.LIMITS  
Not good at femboys or elderly characters, certain hats or headgear, or mecha, or written references.

I do offer suggestive art but no full on nudity.

.PRICES  
Fullbody 70b
HalfBod 45b
Bust 15b

Chibi User Imagex2

SLOTS  
O1 aistralx page 59
O2 OPEN page #
User Image

EXTRA  
You have the option of a transparent or white background, I don't do anything other than that unless it's experimental. If you don't tell me which you prefer in the order I will make it transparent.

You may also choose to have the piece colored or just lined, I will lower the cost if you choose to not have it colored.

[quote="Chocobosweet"][/quote]

CITYTOWN PLAZA
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

█ Construction can be seen on a nearby lot.

CITIZENS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

█ The ever-elusive Baltimore Spooks has never been seen by his tenants. He acts, instead, through his wife of thirty-years,
                                █ Norah Spooks. She says that Mr. Spooks is a reserved man, who has a fascination of dice and enjoys the occasional
                                █ gamble ▬ which is why she put herself in charge of anything financial. It's said they have a child .. or at least, had one.
                                PLAYED BY CITYTOWN APARTMENTS

User Image

█ There's an odd collared dog hanging around the apartments ...
                                █ He seems to be looking for something.
                                PLAYED BY CITYTOWN APARTMENTS

User Image

█ Neya, at your service. Delivering the softest pastries and the freshest milk.
                                PLAYED BY RIEUNA

BILLBOARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ Let us know if you'd like to trade banners / become affiliates by posting your link in the thread!
                                    █ 200 x 40 px banners only please.

User Image

█ 200 x 40 px.
                                    [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/rent-s-due-wa-p53/t.96546165/][img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc235/talkplaylove/ctagif.gif[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff