Welcome to Gaia! ::

ur lil banner uke boi is callin mah name

Username: iYuuchii
References: One of them? C:
Type: Pencil
Total/Offer: 250k
Extra: Light-ish teal/blue
User ImageYeah, I think I ran into one thread of yours a few days ago.... mighta been your temp shop...
UHM.... I THINK I SAID HELLO DOES THAT COUNT?

Rietan's Prince

Egg

User Image

iNekoPoop; D8 Wah you did? That sucks! Have you been drawing traditionally then? T AT And will you be getting a new tablet soon?

Jag; T AT Wah I know how you feel! I thought I got some uber awesome item but it was lamo-o item. orz LOL. Gaia knows how to steal my money.

Akira; D8 Omg it was. I think there were like, 80 frames last time I worked on it. 8D I FEEL AMAZING LOL. ♥ NOW I DEMAND BLINKING CHIBIS. GO.
User ImageI think they just release these RIGs so they can watch and laugh as people lose pathetically.
That's what I'd do ;D
@Jag: dude I'm already replying to you elsewhere NO NEEEEEEEED

@Noliez: Hahaha that sounds SO CUTE XD <333 creepy much less but STILL <3333

omg my friend did that to me one time at a sleepover, I woke up and she was like in my face going, "*smile* Haaaaaaaaay"
and I was like D:<

@Rice: dramallama

@Yuuchii: Oh! How cute! Hehe *the straight only for yu part xD* <3
Of course, I accept > w <
User ImageBUT GIVING YOU FIFTY THINGS TO REPLY TO IS FUN D; but yeah feel free to ignore me here XDDD
Roi-chan
User Image

iNekoPoop; D8 Wah you did? That sucks! Have you been drawing traditionally then? T AT And will you be getting a new tablet soon?

Jag; T AT Wah I know how you feel! I thought I got some uber awesome item but it was lamo-o item. orz LOL. Gaia knows how to steal my money.

Akira; D8 Omg it was. I think there were like, 80 frames last time I worked on it. 8D I FEEL AMAZING LOL. ♥ NOW I DEMAND BLINKING CHIBIS. GO.
I just killed the USB cord. But, I think i'm going to buy a new one soon. X:
I hope. XD Yea. I still can draw traditionally. Just not my style. X: I'mma try make paper children..
* A * Yayy~ Thank youu~
@Akira: I'm afraid he'd fart on me :<
I dont know how he'd go about doing that, but he'd find a way o:

xDD omgg i totally want to do that nowwww
your friend should have videotaped it for reference >>:
ur lil banner uke boi is callin mah name

Username: H0peh
References: char:User Image-ref-x Extra info for her instead of sitting on a moon i'd like her to be sitting on a cloud and have little stars around her on it and her lifting a hand up and some falling into her hand? Heres an example of the pose: x [[you can also have her eating one if you'd like XD<3
Type: pencil
Total/Offer: 300k
Extra: Color/colors that will match the piece n_n<3
User Image

@jags: Yeah, I think it was my temp |D I remember replying late orz
@Eri: Aw really? :'D Your chibis are so omfg cute Dx *still hugs her Jason Lexu one, it's still one of my favorites*

YES FFFFFFFF I am completely upset with how short it was D:< but omg it was beautiful crying their voices

@roi: HOLY. Yeah. Um. YOU ARE AMAZING DX mah idol
ohshi-- t-time for me to create some chibis to impress my sama sama D88888

@jag: *IGNORES YOU* talk2hand
User Image...Yes, I'm sure that sharks are afraid of dolphins.
LETTING HUMANS RIDE MERRILY ON THEIR BACKS IS ALL A PLOY

And aww iYuuchii I saw your signature and thought you were Mika for a second XD I was like '8D'
ninja not stalking, haven't logged on in ages
@Yuuchii: Eeeee no problem! <33 Thank you for commissioning me 8DD <3<3<3

@Noliez: Oh you boys xDDDDDDD of course xD
They always find ways!

G-GO DO IT <3 >: D
.... rofl a reference vid rofl yeah she's a freak

@Hope: Hope! I forgot to tell you I made the shop D8 <333
But yes, of course I accept you xD heart I love all that art you're getting from Emperpep :'DD so cute

Oooh that's a cute pose idea~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces