Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's all closed, all closed. Pack it up!

Hey guys, this is just a quick "surprise-me" kind of shop. I surprise you with a drawing, you surprise me with your trade offer after you see it, I just want it to be a super low-expectations kind of thing. Doing it for fun but also love compensation smile . I am not looking for RLC, just some game gold to buy better clothes.

I don't have any samples to show, so if you're fine with not knowing potentially anything about what you're getting, go ahead and show me your character/avi. The only thing I can really say is it'll be digital art, not chibi, and might vary between a line sketch or a colored sketch. I think after the first person gets drawn (bless the first potential person taking a leap of faith), you might have an idea of what I can do.

I can't draw:
-Men or muscles
-Weapons
-Animals
-More than 1 person in a drawing

I can draw:
-Women or feminine guys if they're ok with being drawn in a cute nice shape
-Elf

What I would like:
-Pose suggestions since I'm very bad at coming up with things. You're also welcome to show me a base pose if it's allowed for commercial use by the author/artist. Maybe a manga page for inspo? Or an anime shot?

Adorable Garbage

Hello! Would you consider any of my avis here?: https://imgur.com/a/U0ZQrYt (I have art of some of them if you want other references of them)

nanamint's Kouhai

Noob

ooo i love surprises! pls consider any one of my ocs

1.raiden

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

personality traits: petty, stubborn, tsundere

design notes:

1. black hair w/ yellow highlights
2. slim/ skinny boi
3. bandaid on his neck
4. doesn't know what a smile is

outfits you are encouraged to draw him in gaia_kittenstar

2. cain
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

personality: he is a very kind and caring person, though his expressions are limited.

design notes:
1. orange/yellowish eyes
2. one eyebrow slit on the left side and two triangular slits on the right side
3. two moles above the eyebrow on the left side
4. snake tattoo on the left side of his arm (his right but your left)
5. 6'6 ft
6. well built he got the muscles <3
7. he is a vampire >:^3

3. yujin

personality: he is carefree and is almost always smiling. he lives life without any worries and is friendly to most. he chatterbox

design notes:
1. blue eye (your left), brown eye (your right)
2. scar on his right cheek (your left)
3. has blond hair styled in a bowl-cut like hairstyle
4. he do be happy
5. skinnyyyy

Outfits you are encouraged to draw him in gaia_kittenstar

4. mariella

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

personality: vampire yandere =^D obsessive, selfish, loud and talks in squeal

design notes:
1. 5'8 ft
2 brown/greenish hair - long pigtails and red-dyed hair on the inside
3. she's quite pale
4. can be drawn with blushies
5. her chest is not flat

outfits you are encouraged to draw her in

5. lucio

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

personality: arrogant, narcissistic, confident, jerk

design notes:
1. dark red eyes
2. dark blond/yellow hair
3. his right horn (your left) is cracked. his horns are also the same color as his skin tone.
4. he has a scar on the left side of his lips (your right)
5. is always dressed in a sophisticated manner.
6. 6'2 ft lean boi
7. he is an oni
8. has a manly vibe/ powerful aura

Outfits you are encouraged to draw him in gaia_kittenstar

6. swagyu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

alias: swagyu
species: oni
height: 6'3 tall boi
eye color: bright white
yellow eyeliner, blue eyeliner on his waterline
black lips
yellow tongue
two symmetrical moles under eye
he PALE need sun exposure
dude got legs for days
obnoxious stinky bad man
the horns aren't attached to his hat, they're his actual horns
Stitched Aqua
Hello! Would you consider any of my avis here?: https://imgur.com/a/U0ZQrYt (I have art of some of them if you want other references of them)

Let's see if I know how to link an image
User Image

Hope that works? Let me know if you can see it.

Adorable Garbage

Wymax
Stitched Aqua

Let's see if I know how to link an image
User Image

Hope that works? Let me know if you can see it.

That was really fast! It works and she looks absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!
lulabones
ooo i love surprises! pls consider any one of my ocs
horns

User Image

Here's for your vampire lady, let me know if this image comes up for you

nanamint's Kouhai

Noob

Wymax

omg she’s gorgeous!! I love her expression and the lighting huuuu i love it a lotttt! thank you sm for drawing her, I’ll go ahead and send the trade! heart
lulabones

Stitched Aqua

You're both very welcome, thanks for the cute chars smile I would post more immediately to thank you both individually but the bot-check is killing me on the inside every time I want to make a post
I would love a surprise! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Would you consider any one of these girls or anyone from my request thread?
User Image
Notes:
-Name: Sunny
-Personality: Magical girl, Cheerful, Very Friendly, Loves her rooster familiar
-Draw her with her rooster pal please ❤ (Optional but preferred)
-She has a sailor top: white shirt with pointy mini ruffle sleeves, and a red/white stripe cape
Art Ref:
User Image
User Image

User Image
Notes:
-Name: Rei
-Personality: Fun, Outgoing, Very Popular, Loves sweet tea and sugary food
-Extra Notes:
-Her hair bow clips have a ♥ in the middle
-She has a flower choker
-Her white shirt should be a little longer above her hips
-She's drinking strawberry ice tea User Image
Art Ref:

User Image

PrettyLadyC

Hm, I couldn't really vibe with any of them. Here's a small bunny girl pic from that thread, though payment for this one is entirely optional.
User Image

Let me know if you can see the image, meanwhile this captcha bench-presses my entire existence.

nanamint's Kouhai

Noob

Wymax
lulabones

You're both very welcome, thanks for the cute chars smile I would post more immediately to thank you both individually but the bot-check is killing me on the inside every time I want to make a post

hhh yeah i feel you on that xD do you have any socials so i can credit you on toyhouse or should i just link your gaia? :3c and thank you again for drawing her!
lulabones
Gaia credit (or no credit) is fine with me
Wymax
It happens, haha Thank you for this cute piece, Wymaxx! whee
And the image did load fine for me! ^ ^ I'm sorry you are having difficulties with the captcha
PrettyLadyC

Much obliged smile

Sparkly Star

hallo! c:
hopefully one of my characters will interest you? o:
tysm~ heart
(feel free to do more than one if multiple speaks to you!)

Nymii

(she is a garden elf so she has elf ears that are sometimes hidden beneath all her fluffy hair; her eyes are a mint green)
User Image
User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Rosie

(her eyes are a pale pink)
User Image

Bella

(her eyes are a bold red)
User Image

Angie

(her eyes are brown)