http://www.freewebs.com/fetuspaper/ocreferences.htm
^ A quicky link to where most of my OC
references are 3nodding Oh and here's a new one:
http://img238.exs.cx/img238/6785/gaia085fw.jpg

Closer look at her backpack:
http://img238.exs.cx/img238/6103/benten47y0vt.jpg

Feel free to draw her in anything you want though whee
domokun ok
I really do need to commission you. And damn - I missed the open slot, didn't I?
heart heart
domokun bump
Since I loved the art you did for me the first time, I'd love to get an oekaki head shot from you. Just let me know if it's okay and I'll send the trade.
pundia
If you order, you have to send the trade first (if you do, i'll add you to the waiting list), and confirm it before i start the picture.

domokun read people
God, I love your oekaki, pundia. I've gone through all the ones your site. *feels like a stalker* I love the hamster one.

Anyway...

I'd like to request headshot oekaki of the following avatar:

User Image

I'd like for the panda hat to be chewing on the leaf, having it in his mouth, and looking happy.

^_^

Also, would you consider doing a bust or half body oekaki at all?

:edit:

damn, I missed the slots, didn't I? crying Oh well, at least I have a CG from you already. whee
Noraboo
I'd like for the panda hat to be chewing on the leaf, having it in his mouth, and looking happy.

do you really remember me? :0 i saw a thread you made time ago, asking for that, and i did it for free, an oekaki headshot, with the panda eating the leaf :0 link
do you want another with that subject?
oh noes, i PMed you >__<

i'm very sorry about that.

well i was wondering if i can get another oekaki, but this time shoulders up and with thicker/more distinguishable outlines like Hearttake's. 3nodding i sent trade for 1.5k.. that is for shoulders up tip :3
pundia
Noraboo

do you really remember me? :0 i saw a thread you made time ago, asking for that, and i did it for free, an oekaki headshot, with the panda eating the leaf :0 link
do you want another with that subject?

Oh god. redface

I'm so embarassed. I think I get into this art requesting zone and stop thinking. Yes, I remember, I even linked to the pic in the art whores guild, and it's in my gallery. That was when I was really miserable and sick of gaia and everything, and then I was cheered up by everyone who made me awesome art. *facepalms*

I'd still like to request one, because I think your art is wonderful.

Could you do it of this avatar then:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and add devil horns.

I'm so embarassed. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas