Welcome to Gaia! ::

People Counter 01/13/13

+1 1 100.0% [ 158 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]

Dangerous Fatcat

Spring_Time Rises
Uibbis
Spring_Time Rises

Thank you so much. I send in the trade to you. They are interesting to draw. Summer is my weird looking green fairy, but I love that I made her. Winter is a lot fun to draw her dress. The ideas of them just came out in my head.

I love that summer has a odd skin tone, and winters dress does look pretty awesome.
O uO I should have it to you in a couple days.

Thank you for the compliment of my OCs. I can't wait to see it! This will be my first Summer and Winter together. xd
I will try my best to make sure it is awesome then!
My my it got busy in here quick! Silly Uibbis thinking she caught up.

Dangerous Fatcat

SonAltesse bLeu DeLancret
Uibbis
I WOULD LIKE SOME ART PLEASE!!!!

Username; SonAltesse bLeu DeLancret
Reference;
User Image

Eye Color; light purple
Tell me something; She's a celestial >.<
Offer; 150k
Anything Else; Can you do a OHOHOHO face and both hands on waist, feet apart?

Uibbis

Username; Seigneur Noel DeLacroix
Reference;
User Image

Eye Color; Brown
Tell me something; He's the poor human the celestial above fell in love with xD
Offer; 150k
Anything Else; If I'm gonna place the art above on his left, he'd be lookin at her with a sweatdrop expression?

Accepted!!!
I can certainly do those poses and expressions for you
but I am not sure what a OHOHOHOHO Face looks like.. is there any way you could get me a reference or something O uO;;;
Also on the female avatar she is a little cluttered but I will try my best to add everything thats on her.

If you could please send a trade for 300k that would be awesome and I will give them both to you at the same time. Thank you

Dangerous Fatcat

Eternal Euphoria
@ n@ I was so close
I was like YEAH ONE LEFT
and then BLAAAAAMO! haha
Uibbis
Eternal Euphoria
@ n@ I was so close
I was like YEAH ONE LEFT
and then BLAAAAAMO! haha
I'll continue bumping regardless! AHAHAHA
Uibbis

Username; Bunnie Bunnie Squibble
Reference; Kuriko Yuuhi:
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/sHeEna_TakiNiChi/RPC/hikariandkibabyuki.jpg
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/sHeEna_TakiNiChi/RPC/Drawings2-3.jpg

Kiba Inuzuka Refs:
http://www.zerochan.net/1389388
http://s878.beta.photobucket.com/user/Person_Idk/media/Kiba Inuzuka/l_dc709d4b8f90419c9ba80a38dfd5c98a.png.html
http://s790.beta.photobucket.com/user/_InuzukaFefeu/media/Inuzuka Kiba/27.jpg.html
Eye Color; Kuriko:Crimson Kiba:Black
Tell me something; Kuriko is a bubbly girl who smiles and giggles often while Kiba is kind of an obnoxious guy who is short tempered. But he is very loyal to friends and loves dogs. o w o
Offer; 260k+tip
Anything Else; Yup! Here are some outfits that she wears. Choose the one you like best.<33
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i81/sHeEna_TakiNiChi/kuriko_concept___ninja_by_nanako87-d5usbg2_zpsd6b60385.jpg

OKAY. I've finally fixed this on my phone, but it's being stupid and won't let me make the long links shorter. But i'm sorry again for not posting a form first.

9,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Uibbis

Accepted!!!
but I am not sure what a OHOHOHOHO Face looks like.. is there any way you could get me a reference or something O uO;;;
Also on the female avatar she is a little cluttered but I will try my best to add everything thats on her.

If you could please send a trade for 300k that would be awesome and I will give them both to you at the same time. Thank you

Ohoho face would be... in this item 5th Expression

Oh and please do them separately ^^ Thanks. Will send the trade now ^^

Dangerous Fatcat

Bunnie Bunnie Squibble
Uibbis

Username; Bunnie Bunnie Squibble
Reference; Kuriko Yuuhi:
one two

Kiba Inuzuka Refs:
One
Two
Three
four
Eye Color; Kuriko:Crimson Kiba:Black
Tell me something; Kuriko is a bubbly girl who smiles and giggles often while Kiba is kind of an obnoxious guy who is short tempered. But he is very loyal to friends and loves dogs. o w o
Offer; 260k+tip
Anything Else; Yup! Here are some outfits that she wears. Choose the one you like best.<33
Outfit

OKAY. I've finally fixed this on my phone, but it's being stupid and won't let me make the long links shorter. But i'm sorry again for not posting a form first.

Its alright I made them into links myself.
Accepted, please send trade. O uO
Might take me a little while. Haha I all of a sudden got super busy. hehe

Dangerous Fatcat

Eternal Euphoria
Uibbis
Eternal Euphoria
@ n@ I was so close
I was like YEAH ONE LEFT
and then BLAAAAAMO! haha
I'll continue bumping regardless! AHAHAHA

@ n@ .......
I THINK WE CAN FIT A FEW MORE IN!
<3333 You are LOVE.♥♥♥ *uber tackle glomp* Thank you for accepting my order, and take your time!! Trade is sending in just a sec.

Dangerous Fatcat

SonAltesse bLeu DeLancret
Uibbis

Accepted!!!

Ohoho face would be... in this item 5th Expression

Oh and please do them separately ^^ Thanks. Will send the trade now ^^

Oh okies so you don't want the regular eyes just these expressions? I can do that!! biggrin

And oh no worries they were going to be separate, you will just be getting them at the same time

Dangerous Fatcat

Bunnie Bunnie Squibble
<3333 You are LOVE.♥♥♥ *uber tackle glomp* Thank you for accepting my order, and take your time!! Trade is sending in just a sec.
Hehe your very welcome. O 3O b

9,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Uibbis

Oh okies so you don't want the regular eyes just these expressions? I can do that!! biggrin

And oh no worries they were going to be separate, you will just be getting them at the same time
Well if you can do the big eyes with the coloring but would portray the expression, please do so, but if you can't, I guess just the expression would do. ^^ Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff