Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azaula Leonne

XD Did you enjoy breakfast?
D: I hope your ok, I cant stand storms.
XD I dont draw for family for that reason. XD
*A* Your in a contest? What do you have to draw?
XD Same. OTL Iv got a bit of an art block on my commissions. ; n;

Thanks~yep, I'm fine. Storms are very usual here. It's already gone now, but a new one is coming this week again.
My mom's making me guilty when I didn't get her any gifts rofl
Yup. It ends in the 12th. I'm still line arting it(?) xDDD It's a contest here in gaia, and I have to draw their avis. It's dark-themed so I was really interested.
Awww, art blocks really suck ;__; I'll make the commissions after the contest, probably on next week since I won't be here on 13-15 OTL

Loyal Demigod

Sthale

Thanks~yep, I'm fine. Storms are very usual here. It's already gone now, but a new one is coming this week again.
My mom's making me guilty when I didn't get her any gifts rofl
Yup. It ends in the 12th. I'm still line arting it(?) xDDD It's a contest here in gaia, and I have to draw their avis. It's dark-themed so I was really interested.
Awww, art blocks really suck ;__; I'll make the commissions after the contest, probably on next week since I won't be here on 13-15 OTL

Ah fair enough, we dont get many. XD
XD I get my mum gifts all the time but something small ish that she loves.... like wine.
Nice, thats not too long left though D:
Okies. C:

Loyal Demigod

Loyal Demigod

Azaula Leonne

Well, new styles are fine too. ;D It means you're learning~

;u;"" Yes I am. *GO AWAAAAY LACK OF INSPIRATION*

Good luck with your work! :3 You can do it~
(and hey, at least you got some work done, right? :3 )
Azaula Leonne

Ah fair enough, we dont get many. XD
XD I get my mum gifts all the time but something small ish that she loves.... like wine.
Nice, thats not too long left though D:
Okies. C:

My mom doesn't like wine xDD I don't think that's small C:
I think I'm going to take a break from commissions this week > w <

Loyal Demigod

Qinister
Well, new styles are fine too. ;D It means you're learning~

;u;"" Yes I am. *GO AWAAAAY LACK OF INSPIRATION*

Good luck with your work! :3 You can do it~
(and hey, at least you got some work done, right? :3 )

:'D Yup. They are great and refreshing at times.
; n; I hope it goes for you soon.
Thanks XD I guess, but I dont have long to do some amazing stuff ; n;

iLoony Lovegood

:'D ooo! I love it! it's so pretty!!! <3

Yay Im glad. C:

Sthale

My mom doesn't like wine xDD I don't think that's small C:
I think I'm going to take a break from commissions this week > w <

XD Mine practically lives on it :'l Its not too small but it depends on what I buy.
C: Thats always fun *A* It gives a change for O.C.s to be created or loved. <3
Azaula Leonne

XD Mine practically lives on it :'l Its not too small but it depends on what I buy.
C: Thats always fun *A* It gives a change for O.C.s to be created or loved. <3

OC's, you mean original characters? If yes, then yep my OC's do need some loving right now. I haven't drawn them for awhile T w T

Loyal Demigod

Sthale

OC's, you mean original characters? If yes, then yep my OC's do need some loving right now. I haven't drawn them for awhile T w T

Yup. C:
Same, I have a feeling mine forgot who I was because its been that long XD
Azaula Leonne

Yup. C:
Same, I have a feeling mine forgot who I was because its been that long XD

You should draw them at times so they won't forget you xD I have OC's which are from 6 years ago and I'm still drawing them <3 But dang, I have lots of OC's and I tend to forget some of my own babies characters OTL

Loyal Demigod

Sthale

You should draw them at times so they won't forget you xD I have OC's which are from 6 years ago and I'm still drawing them <3 But dang, I have lots of OC's and I tend to forget some of my own babies characters OTL

My main Azaula, I tend to doodle her often (she is around 3/4 years old now.) But my others I tend to create them and forget about them ; n;
I need to get a place to put them all in so I dont forget about them XD
Azaula Leonne

My main Azaula, I tend to doodle her often (she is around 3/4 years old now.) But my others I tend to create them and forget about them ; n;
I need to get a place to put them all in so I dont forget about them XD

I also forget them too :c Maybe you should draw/sketch them on a sketchpad just for references? xD I always do that so I won't forget what my other OC's look like <3
Though their just sketches and I really have no proper digital references for them yet -too lazy- ;__; If I ever get some references done, I might think about also buying artsies then heart
Azaula Leonne

Hello there! This is one of the owner of "Yours Truly".
and I would like to say our Banner is finally created! We would love to be linked back.
No worries! We always linked you. ♥ Thank you again!!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/yours-truly-joint-shop-slots-open/t.70915385_1/][IMG]http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt16/SodaCandy/Bannershop1.gif[/IMG][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff