Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

P A N D A - C O O N

xxxxxxxxxx Welcome to the joint art shoppe beteween myself (ixpanda pear) and my best friend Miss Lady Roxie (or Absurd the Understatement)

xxxxxxxxxx Glad to see you've taken an interest in our fine shoppe. I am Panda, and Raccoon, or Coon, is my co-worker. You may purchase from us both if you want or just one, or even just bump. But please keep fowl language out of here and no trolls. We respect your forums, so respect ours. Please note we have the right to decline any offer you make us and we will not start on your art until you've officially sent the trade with the correct amount. Tips are greatly appreciated and always welcome to just tip a post!

Note:
WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOUR CRITICISM. We are here to make art.
IF YOU DON'T WANT ART, THEN DON'T POST OR EVEN LOOK AT THE ART HERE!
IF WE WANTED YOUR OPINION WE'D ASK.
But we're not =) So no trolls or you'll be reported
Panda Do's and Don'ts

xxxxxxxxxx My thing is headshots and busts. They're more of a bribe for myself but I do girls, REFUSE to do guys, certain hairstyles and hats and backgrounds I will and won't do. I can make them a monochrome color if you want. I have an example of my two styles below. My style is my own original, I can't do limbs and bear with me for quality. Some will be better than others.

Raccoon's Do's and Don'ts

xxxxxxxxxxi'll draw creatures, wont draw couples or cluttered. i'll do rainbow colored things, and i refuse to draw someone with lusty.
no wait
that burn thing...
oh well..
oh wait, also
i refuse to draw anything too pale.. or pail, whichever ones right. I also use my leg as a mouse pad. Cause...well...I do.

Note

xxxxxxxxxx Roxie and myself judge the level of cluttered-ness please don't complain!
Panda's cost

xxxxxxxxxxNyehhh! Bribe me? I don't know how much to price for them, but make it a fair one okaii?

The Styles

Samples: [x] [o] [x]

Who's up?
1.Serafim_Azriel

Raccoon's cost

xxxxxxxxxx Head-shots are 25k. Waists up are 35k-45k Busts are 60k-ish and full body are bribes. Couples are doubled like Panda said and more...you'll have to bribe me for those >_>

Samples: [ O ] [ X ]

Who's up?
1.Heirii- hanachan
2.Symporaxus

Forms

PANDA!

[IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j189/jf_jjj/gif/display_016_panda.gif[/IMG]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Avi or Oc?[/b]:
[b]Type[/b]:
[b]Tip[/b]?:
[b]Total cost[/b]:

RACCOON!
[IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a420/Lawliet-x3/Death Note/l-7.gif[/IMG]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Avi or Oc?[/b]:
[b]Type[/b]:
[b]Tip[/b]?:
[b]Total cost[/b]:

(include a picture of who we are doing. No over sized ones)
User Image

Kipi s speaking...

And we BUMP

›∩ώ∩‹
Bump? 3nodding
Bump with cute food yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

zeldadweeb's Waifu

Fluffy Fatcat

Good Luck~<3
This is a bump.
That's a bump
Bet I can Bump this to page two without any customers. emo