bumpy biggrin
bumpy biggrin

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

☁Name= the sheeps
☁Art Choice= full color full body
☁Total Price= 6k +tip
☁Request Description = HIRO
his hair: x
it comes to about... n****e length. You don't have to worry too much about the preciseness of the bleached out parts of his hair, as they fall differently depending on how he's been touching his hair or moving.
his eyes (note this is just the coloration, not the shape. I use the same template for all my characters): x
they're black in color, and always very pink and tired looking. he's a bit of a pothead. his skin is really pale cause he almost never goes outside. he has very pink lips, too.
his piercings: x
he has the cartilage cuff on his left ear only, with three rings under neath it and then the size 00 plugs. (they can be either black or white, I don't care.)
he has his left eyebrow pierced and the snakebites in his lip. they're just studs, like pictured.
for clothing: a white t-shirt with two zeros with slashes through them on it like what he is wearing here: x
black tight fitting jeans and red high tops
and if you could, have him holding a cigarette and looking disinterested/unhappy.
☁Full body Pose # = 1

your art is super super cute. *u*
the sheeps
☁Name= the sheeps
☁Art Choice= full color full body
☁Total Price= 6k +tip
☁Request Description = HIRO
his hair: x
it comes to about... n****e length. You don't have to worry too much about the preciseness of the bleached out parts of his hair, as they fall differently depending on how he's been touching his hair or moving.
his eyes (note this is just the coloration, not the shape. I use the same template for all my characters): x
they're black in color, and always very pink and tired looking. he's a bit of a pothead. his skin is really pale cause he almost never goes outside. he has very pink lips, too.
his piercings: x
he has the cartilage cuff on his left ear only, with three rings under neath it and then the size 00 plugs. (they can be either black or white, I don't care.)
he has his left eyebrow pierced and the snakebites in his lip. they're just studs, like pictured.
for clothing: a white t-shirt with two zeros with slashes through them on it like what he is wearing here: x
black tight fitting jeans and red high tops
and if you could, have him holding a cigarette and looking disinterested/unhappy.
☁Full body Pose # = 1

your art is super super cute. *u*

thanks and i accepts ^ ^

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

p a n d a z i l l a a

thanks and i accepts ^ ^

thank you~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash