Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 >

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image

AVATAR ART, PETITION ITEM DESIGNS, SIGGYS, BANNERS, AND MORE!

Hi There! Painter, Muralist, and Graphic Designer. I love playing with many forms of media. markers, Color Pencils, Water Color, Oils, Pastels, Oils Pastels, Acrylic, Clay, Fabric, Film, Photoshop, you name it! I always say try something new. You never know what you might learn!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY ART WORK!

I spent about 3 years playing Gaia then went on a 3 year long hiatus after losing my mule account to a hacker. I was just butt hurt that I lost well over 300,000 Gold and 200 bucks in Gaia Cash and was never able to get it back. Even with an insainly log password and email I still couldn't believe it had happened to me! ME OF ALL PEOPLE! crying One reason why I would much rather get paid in CASH instead of GOLD for doing Art work. After getting over myself and my losses I returned back in 2011 looking to do digital art once again! ...and getting paid! lol

User ImageUser Image

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
CONTENTS & RULES

____TABLE OF CONTENTS:
POST 01: INTRO & ARTIST INFO
POST 02: TABLE OF CONTENTS
POST 03: RULES & INSTRUCTIONS (PLZ READ B4 MESSAGING ME)
POST 04: AVATAR ART & REQUEST FORM
POST 05: PETITION ITEM DESIGNS & REQUEST FORM
POST 06: LOGO DESIGN & REQUEST FORM *working on*
POST 07: BANNER DESIGNS & REQUEST FORM *working on*
POST 08: SIGNATURE DESIGNS & REQUEST FORM *working on*
POST 09: blank
POST 10: blank
POST 11: blank
POST 12: WAITING LIST
POST 13: FUN STUFF
POST 14: LINKS

____RULES:

- Follow Gaia's ToS.

- I reserve the right to refuse ANY request. No hard feelings if you're rejected.

- Any Art I produce can ONLY be for PERSONAL use and can NOT be submitted into Contests.

- You CAN'T cancel your trade-order once I have approved your form.

- You have to give 20% DEPOSIT up front. NON-negotiable, NON-refundable.

- If you have any further questions about the thread, the art, or anything, please feel free to post.

- If you want to advertise, email me. DO NOT post links and ads in this thread.

- Alternative forms of compensation are welcomed! ITEMS are just as good as GOLD! ...or Platinum.

User ImageUser Image

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
HOW TO REQUEST ART

STEP 01 You - Copy and Paste into a message the Request Form in the GRAY BOXES that correspond to the KIND of ART you are requesting.
STEP 02 You - Fill in the BLANKS in the Request Form with the information needed and send it to me.
STEP 03 Me - I will respond back within a day or so with a SKETCH of your request with ANY questions I need clarified.
STEP 04 You - Respond back with the following:

_____________A: That if the SKETCH you receive from Me is satisfactory then you send TRADE of a 20% DEPOSIT. (non refundable)
________________I accept Trade and I will begin the actual art work.
_____________B: If work is NOT satisfactory then "I" repeat "STEP 03"
STEP 05 You - Be Patient.
STEP 06 Me - Sends you Message with a mini version of your ART.
STEP 07 You - Send Me Trade for rest of Payment.
STEP 08 Me - Accepts Trade with rest of Payment and Messages you your ART in Jpeg, PDF, and/or Gif formate. Can do ALL 3 no problem.
STEP 09 You dance with joy and tell all your friends to request art from me! Not necessary but very much appreciated.

User ImageUser Image

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
AVATAR ART REQUEST FORM & PRICES

HOW TO REQUEST AVATAR ART
When submitting a request for Avatar Art please include the following in your message:

--- YOUR APPEARANCE
List your Skin Type/Color, Eye Type/Color, Hair Type/Color, Tattoo Types/Colors.

--- YOUR OUTFIT
Make a list of what items your outfit includes: clothing, your pets, weapons, etc. Front and Back Pics of your Avatar are helpful.

--- DESCRIPTION OF POSE AND FACIAL EXPRESSIONS
Is your Avatar standing up smiling, sitting down laughing, fighting with and angry face, etc.

--- ART STYLE
Line Art
Flate Style
Shaded
Illustration

--- DESCRIPTION OF SCENERY (if any)
A your favorite color/colors, a scenery of your favorite Gaia Town, ETC.

--- MESSAGE AND SLOGANS (if any)
Like your favorite catch phrase, slogan, your user name, real name, ETC.

--- SPECIAL EFFECTS (if any)
Special Effects are for ITEMS that have poses that Glow, emit Flames, Twinkle, ETC.

--- IMAGE SIZE
Standard image size is 1,000x1,000 pixels at 300 Resolution. So your images can be 13x13-inch, 12x14-inch,11x15-inch, 10x16-inch, and so forth. Any request that larger will have addition charges per inch/pixle.

REQUEST FORM
TITTLE MESSAGE: "ART REQUEST"

My SKIN is...
My EYES are...
My HAIR is...
My TATTOOs are...
CLOTHING & ITEM are...
POSE & EXPRESSION that I want are...
ART STYLE I want is...
The COLOR BACKDROP or SCENERY I WANT is...
The SPECIAL EFFECTS I want are...
The WORDS or MESSAGE I want to say are...

Any additions I would like to request are...

PRICE$
If you are using the previous GOLD system, 10,000,000 GOLD roughly equates 1 PLANTINUM

Avi art that require more then 12 worn items costs 10,000 Platinum extra per item.
For Couples Art (or if art includes items that make characters, Example: Celeb Date MC), add additional 15,000 Platinum to the price.

User Image__AVI HEAD SHOT
__Picture of Avatar's Head Shot. Plain white or single color background on a 1,000x1,000 pixel image.
_________________________________________________________________________10,000 Platinum

User Image__AVI PIC WAIST UP
__Picture of Avatar from the waist. Plain white or single color background on a 1,000x1,000 pixel image.
________________________________________________________________________15,000 Platinum

User Image__FULL BODY AVI PIC
__Full Body picture of Avatar. Plain white or single color background on a 1,000x1,000 pixel image.
_________________________________________________________________________30,000 Platinum

User Image__MESSAGE ADD ON
__Wide variety of Fonts for any number of Messages, Slogans, Logos, Etc.
__________________________________________________________________________500 Platinum

User Image__SCENERY ADD ON
__Scenery for Avatars on a 1,000x1,000 pixel image.
_________________________________________________________________________30,000 Platinum

User Image__SPECIAL EFFECTS ADD ON
__Special Effects for Avatars and Items on a 1,000x1,000 pixel image.

User ImageUser Image

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PETITION ITEM DESIGNS & REQUEST FORM

User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

(Examples from my past Item Petitions and Contests Entries)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO REQUEST PETITION ITEM DESIGN
Gaia's TOS explains that I can't design Items for you that will be used Entries for Contests(unless there's a way around that rule?)
But I can create concept images for your Item Petition.
When submitting a request for an Item Design please include the following in your message:

--- DESCRIPTION OF ITEM
Describe your Items Shape/Colors/Textures/Fabrics/ETC. Sending me your design sketches would be a plus!

--- ART STYLE
I only do 3 ART styles for Petition Items. Shaded & Pixeled.

--- DESCRIPTION OF SCENERY (if any)
A your favorite color/colors, a scenery of your favorite Gaia Town, ETC.

--- MESSAGE AND SLOGANS (if any)
Items Tittle, catch phrase, slogan, your user name, real name, ETC.

--- SPECIAL EFFECTS (if any)
Special Effects are for ITEMS if it has poses that Glow, emit Flames, Twinkle, ETC.

--- IMAGE SIZE
Standard image size is 360x360 pixels at a 300 Resolution. So your images can be 5x5inches, 4x6inches, 3x7inches, and so forth. Any request that larger will have addition charges per inch.

REQUEST FORM
TITTLE MESSAGE: "PETITION ITEM DESIGN"
NAME OF ITEMS/PETITION...
DESCRIPTION of OBJECT....
ART STYLE I want is...
The COLOR BACKDROP or SCENERY I WANT is...
The SPECIAL EFFECTS I want are...
The WORDS or MESSAGE I want to say are...

Any additions I would like to request are...

PRICE$
For Item Petition Creation

User Image__ANIME STYLE
__Anime Style for Items 360x360 pixels at 300 Resolution.
______________________________________________________________________________________4,000 Platinum

User Image__PIXEL STYLE
__Gaia Style Pixels Item Art on 360x360 pixels at 300 Resolution
______________________________________________________________________________________4,000 Platinum

User Image__MESSAGE ADD ON
__Wide variety of Fonts for any number of Messages, Slogans, Logos, Etc.
______________________________________________________________________________________2,000 Platinum

User Image__SCENERY ADD ON
__Scenery for Items 360x360 pixels at 300 Resolution.
______________________________________________________________________________________2,000 Platinum

User Image__SPECIAL EFFECTS ADD ON
__Special Effects for for Items 360x360 pixels at 300 Resolution.

User ImageUser Image

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LOGO DESIGN & REQUEST FORM

User ImageUser Image

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
BANNER DESIGNS & REQUEST FORM

User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SIGNATURE DESIGNS & REQUEST FORM

User ImageUser Image

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
WAITING LIST & PICK UP

NAME. - REQUEST TYPE
STARTED: DATE

User ImageUser Image

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LINKS

My SIGGY LINK

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/p-int-spl-tter-bl-dy-st-rved-rtists-sh-p/t.68445397/][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/devilcow_angelpig/ARTSHOPsiggy2-1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/p-int-spl-tter-bl-dy-st-rved-rtists-sh-p/t.68445397/?_gaia_t_=3934#][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/175/0/0/gaiaonline_banner_by_jeffreyhamesgallery-d54q4ps.png[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff