Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Full// Open// Hiatus

Please contribute by pressing
User Image
User Image

No poaching! Don't steal our art; this includes taking our signatures off of it. We've worked hard to create it and we deserve the credit.
            Sometimes you can't see all the animals: Some of our artists can become busy, we are real people after all. This doesn't give you the reserve to constantly bug us about your art. If someone says they are full or closed, it means no more people at that moment. But don't worry, exhibits aren't closed forever~
            Obey the rules: This includes the usual Gaia TOS, the art forum rules and any others that are posted in here.
            There's always room for change: We reserve the right to change any and all of these rules at any time.
            Respect the habitat: Be polite. Don't be rude to the artists or regulars.
            Support the safari: Don't change trades without our agreement.
            Contacting the guides: Please don't PM us without our permission, or hassle us. This is a large reason as to why art mules are created.
            Having more than one tour: Ordering from more than one artist at a time is perfectly acceptable! It is in fact encouraged. We like to show ALL of our guides the love and appreciation they deserve. Thank you!
User Image

User Image
Ҥyena Σxhibit:

☼ Ғun Ғacts!:Salutations. On here I go by the name Prongs, seeing as people often butcher my actual name. I'm still in high school, so you must be patient if your art takes a while, especially if I have people before you on my list. My chibi's are experimental, and my art skill is always improving. I updated my examples accordingly. I'm sorry if I don't get back to you straight away, so please be patient, and quote me. I generally like drawing guys more so than girls, I'm really not very good at animals, and I don't like doing complicated mecha. If you request an OC, they must have a reference picture. I accept items and gold for payment. Character > Bribe.

➸ ϛafari ϛubjects: click for samples
User Image User Image User Image

✸ Σntry Ғee: Half body: Min 70k
Full body: Min 200k
Chibi: 60-70k
Lineart: 40k

❂ ɪs Ϯhere ʀoom σn Ϯhe Ϯruck?: [Slots]
①. pg 20
xPlay Dead
Prongsie G

Ж Ħey Ħyena!》

How about I help with that?
x]

Ticket Name: xPlay Dead
Reference: This avi please? C:
Breed: Chibi!
Fee: 60k +tip
Questions: Make her cute and little girl like holding her kiki if you can? x]

②.
③.

Order Form:
[quote=Prongsie G][/quote]
[b][size=18]Ж Ħey [color=#FF7E00]Ħyena[/color]!》[/b][/size]

[b]Ticket Name:[/b] [Username]
[b]Reference:[/b] [What you want drawn]
[b]Breed:[/b] [Regular, Chibi, etc...]
[b]Fee:[/b] [Price]
[b]Questions:[/b] [Other; Pose, Extra Info]

So it should look like this;;

Prongsie G

Ж Ħey Ħyena!》

Ticket Name: Prongsie G
Reference: This Avatar
Breed: Regular, Waist Up
Fee: 150k +tip
Questions: Sassy, crazy. Messing with cleaver.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ĵackal Σxhibit:

☼ Ғun Ғacts!: Why HELLO~! I'm British Vitamin C. I’ve been doing digital art for about a year and a half though I haven’t been practicing that long, due to large amounts of procrastination~ I don’t have a deviantart though I have an art Tumblr that you can check out. My art style often changes a bit as I’m still learning. I’m willing to try just about anything, whether its avis, OCs, pets, etc. My bribe slots are going to run starting at 200k though I’ll do your art first~
          I’ll take items as well as gold, as long as it’s roughly the same asking price

➸ ϛafari ϛubjects:

xxxx

✸ Σntry Ғee:
          Ɔhibi: 100k
          Ħeadshot: 100k
          βust: 200k+ [bribe]
          ˩ineart: 75k

❂ ɪs Ϯhere ʀoom σn Ϯhe Ϯruck?:
          ①.
          ②.

[b][size=1][quote="British Vitamin C"][/quote][/size]
                          [b][size=18]Ж Ħey [color=dimgrey]Ĵackal[/color]!》[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]Ticket Name:[/b] [username]
                          [b]Reference:[/b] [what you want drawn]
                          [b]Style:[/b] [regular, chibi, etc...]
                          [b]Fee:[/b] [price]
                          [b]Comments:[/b] [other; pose, extra info][/size]

British Vitamin C

Ж Ħey Ĵackal!》

Ticket Name: BVC
                          Reference:MOI
                          Style: CHEEB
                          Fee: A GOOGLE!
                          Comments: NONE

User Image

Ѐlephant Σxhibit:

User Image
                                                        ☼ Ғun Ғacts!: i'm your everyday asian nerd. i am a big fan of big bang, the korean band, and i am deeply in love with t.o.p <3 school has already started for me so i apologize in advance that i can't tell when i'll finish your commission. plus, i should tell you that i'm a slow drawer. OTL for my normal style, the eyes tend to change, as well as the colouring, so i apologize for that as well. feel free to bribe me with items on my wish list. it's located in my profile <: i really like simple avis and i'm not doing couples. i'm not starting on your art until you send the trade first.

➸ ϛafari ϛubjects:
                                                        User Image User Image User Image User Image

✸ Σntry Ғee: chibi - 85k
                                                        regular bust - 150k
                                                        regular waist - 200k
                                                        regular full body - 250k

①. xPlay Dead - pg. 36
                                                        ②. closed
                                                        ③. closed

Order Form:
                                                        [quote=Inori Hisagi][/quote]
                                                        [color=gray][b][size=18]Ж Ħey [color=#FF7E00]Ѐlephant[/color]!》[/b][/size]

[size=11][b]Ticket Name:[/b] [Username]
                                                        [b]Reference:[/b] [something i can look at clearly please]
                                                        [b]Breed:[/b] [Regular, Chibi, etc...]
                                                        [b]Fee:[/b] [Price]
                                                        [b]Questions:[/b] [Other; Pose, Extra Info][/color][/size]

example:
                                                        Inori Hisagi

Ж Ħey Ѐlephant!》

Ticket Name: Inori Hisagi
                                                        Reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        Breed: regular waist
                                                        Fee: 150k +tip
                                                        Questions: nope nope
User Image

User Image
яеɗ ρɑɴɗɑ Σxhibit:

☼ Ғun Ғacts!:안녕하세요! (Anyong Haseyo) Hello! My name is Min Jung. ♥ No kidding, it is my real name. You may call me Min or Minn-Minn if you'd like! I have been drawing for five years and absolutely love it! I prefer to draw females over males but I will definitely give a shot at drawing you gentlemen if you'd like! I can be a bit picky, so please do not get upset if I do not pick you. It is usually because I do not think I can draw your request. At the moment, my wrist is broken so please be patient with me. Colored arts are for bribes only. I can draw animals for those who have the "I Am" pose but I suggest a paper cutout for those. ♥ Please let me know if I can remove things from your avi / character. If you would prefer me not to, then I won't. I am very respectful of the customer's request if they are respectful of me and the other wonderful artists in this establishment. If you can guess my last name (you already have a hint) then I will give you a freebie. I will send you a PM if you are correct so no one can cheat. Only one guess per person though!

➸ ϛafari ϛubjects: click for samples
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
User ImageUser Image

✸ Σntry Ғee:
Line Art: Min: 300k | Add 25k for basic / simple design backgrounds | 50k for complicated / complex backgrounds
Paper Cutout: Min: 50k
Colored Lineart: Bribe
Grab Bags: 10k ( no samples for grab bags as they are experimental and I don't know what I'll give you )

① → open ←
② → open ←
③ → open ←

Order Form:
[quote="Min Jung C"][/quote]
[b][size=18]Ж hey [color=indianred]red panda[/color]!》[/b][/size]

[color=olivedrab][b]Ticket Name:[/b] [ username ]
[b]Reference:[/b] [ what you would like drawn ]
[b]Breed:[/b] [ regular , paper cutout , grab bag ]
[b]Fee:[/b] [ price ]
[b]Questions:[/b] [ other: background? colored? | extra information ][/color]

So it should look like this;;

Min Jung C

Ж hey red panda!》

Ticket Name: Min Jung C
Reference: Joy , pokemon gijinka
Breed: [ regular , paper cutout , grab bag ]
Fee: [ price ]
Questions: Colored , Background. Joy is a very sweet and shy audino who loves the wilderness. She is always outside, she hates going indoors. I would love a forest/outdoor background. ♥ I would prefer if you did not remove anything.

User Image

Ғennec Ғox Σxhibit: closed

User Image
                                                    thank you to my shop mates and customers. <3
                                                    take care everyone. ; u ;
User Image

ℓion Σxhibit: [CLOSED]

After receiving some very unfortunate news, Aryosha (Leon), is no longer with us.
He will be missed, and may he rest in peace.

Zookeeper -- Guest Artist
If you wish to be a guest artist, fill out this form and either post it to the thread, or PM it to Prongsie G!

[b][size=17]Φ I would like to be a[u] [color=#CB6032]ζookeeper[/color][/u]! Φ[/size][/b]
[size=10]● Username:
● Samples:
● Prices:
● Safari animal of your choice: [Make sure you can draw it for your post!]
● How often are you on?:
● Extra Info:[/size]

Zookeeper -- Guest Artist

Affiliates:

If you wish to be an Affiliate:
﹥ Add our banner to your store first.
﹥ PM Prongsie G the banner/code to your store.
﹥ Reap any benefits!

In:
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/open/t.83048633_1/][img]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/tauras282/1-3.png[/img][/url]

Out:

Reserved

Reserved

Open

Fashionable Flatterer

yum_bacon
Haha, no one else is online because they're at school. uwu;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers