Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I see you have fallen upon my brand new art shop?! Well.....welcome, then!

..::About Me!::..
I love doing art. It's my life. Sure, I may not be the best, but I try, unlike some people who scribble and do nothing about it. I enjoy my life and the small amount of skills that I DO and CAN draw. So do me a favor, and don't judge. I have two art pictures in the Art section for ratings and such. Both are traditional. I don't do well with Digital, since I don't have a template/tablet at the moment, which I hope to achieve soon. So bare with me...and I hope you enjoy!

..::About Me!::..
Like before...I'm not perfect, and I'm not a starter. Or a n00b. So do keep in mind that I am only as good as I want to be, and I am proud of my skills, no matter what. So, if you have a trouble, then deal. Leave. Don't make me have to worry about your stupidity when you obviously don't know what you're dealing with. Like. Hate. Enjoy!

..::Helpers/Mods/Artists::..
Main Artist: BrokeNCYDExoxo(Me)
Mini Mods:
Other:

..::Pricing!::..
♫Full Body (Can be difficult for me to accomplish)♫ ~~ 500g
♫Waist-Half Body (Can be a bit better at it)♫ ~~ 350g (Depends on how difficult it is!)
♫Head-Shot/Bust(Better at it...depending on face shape razz )♫ ~~ 100g (Depends on difficulty)
♫Avatar(Gaia Avvie)♫ ~~ 1,000g (It's pricey...yes, I know. But it must be done!)

**All pricing depends on how difficult your character/person is to draw, for example: clothing, hair, and other facial items.

Quote:
I NOW accept art trades! Message me if you have questions

..::My Examples!::..
User Image
User Image
(^^ L belongs to the creators/character designers of Death Note. Does NOT belong to me. I drew him, though! <3)
User Image
(^^ Zeyama. This creature was created and belongs to wibik of Chicken Smoothie. Do NOT steal!)
User Image
(Another Zeyama!)

..::Slots!::..

..:: Finished Commissions (Art ordered by others)::..
None! Be the first! <3

Fashionable Vampire

28,390 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
Oh this is your art shop!
Wot happened to your art request?

Here's the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/looking-for-art-d/t.69058696/?_gaia_t_=3936

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff