Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Bunny

"If you see your allies losing, that's your chance. Don't step between them. Take the enemy down from behind. And if the enemy is so strong you can't even do that, then just watch your ally be killed. That's what it means to be Onmitsukidō."

The Onmitsukidō (隠密機動, secret tactics, called the Stealth Force in the English dub), also called the Secret Mobile Unit/Corps, Special Forces or Covert Ops, is the second largest organization that Shinigami join, and one of the three main branches of military in Soul Society.

Feral Bunny

User Image

Welcome to Onmitsukidō Art shop.

Currently Slots are:
// TAKEN //

This shop started elsewhere and was renewed to start over again with a new fresh style.
The purpose behind this shop is not just designed to fulfil the purposes of creating artworks for those whom wish it and gain gold, it is also a means to display my work as I am proud to do so.
I will never claim to be a pro artist but everyday I am learning and thus improving my skills as I try to improve myself in all aspects of art.
The art style used is mostly inspired by the anime/manga series from around the planet.
Please see the samples as well as gallery for inspiration as I do not only Gaians but also Imvus, OCs, etc.

About the Artist Infin-chan
There isn't much to say about myself other than I am a young woman that currently lives in Canada, with ambitions to succeed at my workplace and in life. I am an anime/manga nerd addict that loves to draw closely to that particular style. I also enjoy playing games which pretty much sums up all of my free time when I am not at work or drawing. (Currently I am addicted to Smite.) The reason why I decided to start a shop is because I noticed a bit of a drop at my workplace which has given me free time to do things. I am able to log on Gaia every so often and I possess PS so it is a bonus and a good way to kill time at work. I am not expecting to be massively overloaded with requests but granted, anything I do I will most likely post here to show it to everyone. I have Fb, dA, Skype and I am willing to share those if anyone is interested.

Feral Bunny

User Image

✥ Do follow Gaia's Terms of Service as well as all the Minishop Regulations.
✥ Do respect the artist, please. All rights to refuse your request.
✥ Do send trade first and I will not final artwork until trade is complete.
✥ Do not edit/steal the art you receive without permission.
✥ Do not speak in text chat.
✥ Do not cause drama or advertise in this forum or spam. OOC chat is allowed.
✥ Do not disrespect anyone or harass anyone on this forum. No one likes an a**hole.
✥ Do not hassle, be patient. Gaia and art are not the only things that occupy our time.
✥ Do not try to haggle down the prices. If you don't like our prices or art, there are other art shops to choose from. Do not beg for freebies.
✥ Do not complete transactions until after we have given you the pre-completed version of your requested art.
✥ Do not remove watermarks.

✥ Once the artist has officially begun drawing your art, you are not allowed to cancel your order but are allowed to make minor changes. Rules are subject to change.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

User Image

✥ Accepting Joint Artists/ Helpers.

✥ Only accepting GOLD atm.
✥ I do couples and groups.
✥ I use photoshop when creating artworks.
✥ Be patient, depending on detail it can take up a while.
✥ Feel free to ask for updates.
✥ Draw all genders.
✥ If you prefer to PM instead, that is allowed.
✥ Slots will try to always be updated.
✥ IRL commissions(paypal) will be available soon.

✥ Will not draw; backgrounds, clutter, grotesque, heavy mecha/armor, yuri/yaoi (to an extent), anthro (ears and tails are fine), heavy muscles, anything against TOS.

Feral Bunny

User Image

••• FULL COLOR CHIBI •••
(Style no.1 - Generic Design)
User Image
User Image
User Image

••• FULL COLOR CHIBI •••
(Style no.2 - Custom Design)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

••• FULL COLOR REG •••
(Custom Design)
User Image
User Image
User Image

Feral Bunny

User Image

✖ All slots are taken.
- mokochana User Image
-Will Longoria
-NekoMida User Image

✖ Inquire when they will be open again, if interested.

User Image
Trade Sent and Commie Approved

User Image
Sketch Sent for Approval

User Image
Sketch Approved and Trade is complete now moving onto color.

User Image

ONMITSUKIDOGRAND OPENING!

FULL COLOR CHIBI - Style1 COST = 2B
ADDITIONALS = 1B each/added

FULL COLOR CHIBI - Style2 COST = 5B
ADDITIONALS = 2B each/added

FULL COLOR REG COST = 7B
ADDITIONALS = 5B each/added

**TIPS are not required but appreciated nonetheless.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
If you like to order then please fill out the commission form and post it in the thread to be considered. Upon accepting, a trade must be initiated to prove that you are willing to request an art piece from myself. Then a sketch will be made and sent to you for approval and upon receiving the sketch/lineart, you are expected to to reply with approval or disapproval. (minor changes are allowed) Then once that is underway, you are expected to complete the transfer/payment before the image is completed. Once completed, the artwork will be sent to you depending how you wish it to be sent. Normally through thread or pm. Please try to be fully detailed so there are no delays and please try not request a maz of 2 pieces at once so that others may commission as well. Thank you for requesting~!

[size=18]
↱[b][color=#000000]ONMITSUKIDO[/color] 》[color=gray]TYPE OF ART IE: FULL COLOR CHIBI (Style 1/2), FULL COLOR REG[/color][/b]↴[/size]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[size=9]
█┋[b]USERNAME[/b] ; insert your username
█┋[b]CHARACTER[/b] ; link to reference images or avi
█┋[b]EXTRA[/b] ; insert any details you find important regarding the commission
█┋[b]PAYMENT[/b] ; self explanatory
[/size]

A completed form should look somewhat like this:

ONMITSUKIDOFULL COLOR CHIBI (Style 1 or 2), FULL COLOR REG

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█┋USERNAME ; username
█┋CHARACTER ; "reference img links here"
█┋EXTRA ; "additional info here" IE: pose for customs,personality, details include/leave out, markings, etc.
█┋PAYMENT ; ex: 2B

***And for the lav of cookies, please do not remove/delete any reference images/links until the artwork is complete.
******Also, make sure to save all received artwork as my photobucket will only hold it for so long.

Feral Bunny

User Image

••• FULL COLOR CHIBI •••
(Style no.1 - Generic Design)
User Image

••• FULL COLOR CHIBI •••
(Style no.2 - Custom Design)
User Image

••• FULL COLOR REG •••
(Custom Design)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

Feral Bunny

User Image

L I N K
E X C H A N G E •••

L I N K
I N •••
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/onmitsukid-u-c/t.93465615/][img]http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae205/innocentblossom/shopbanner_zps5e8eef90.gif[/img][/url]

Feral Bunny

Feral Bunny

Feral Bunny

ONMITSUKIDOTYPE OF ART IE FULL COLOR CHIBI (Style 1/2), FULL COLOR REG

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█┋USERNAME ; mokochana
█┋CHARACTER ; choose any/ or do both

User Image
long black hair, dark red eyes,traditional Chinese outfit, girly, flat chest ( i don't wanna see boobies)
ref pic : link
can u draw my oc holding chinese fan or cherry flower, or chinese umbrella
biggrin

and/or draw him

User Image
long black hair, dark red eyes, traditional Chinese outfit, manly
ref pic : link

can u draw my oc holding chinese flute or sword
biggrin

█┋EXTRA ; both male oc
█┋PAYMENT ; FULL COLOR REG , offer 10b for one/ 20b for both

Conservative Bunny