+1 Stranger 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
+1 Armadillo 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Garbage Rodent

User Image

Greetings and Welcome to

Once Upon A Darkened Dream

I'm Aeraldi and I'll be helping you about.

Garbage Rodent

User Image

Welcome to "Once Upon A Darkened Dream."

My name is Aeraldi, ~ Ay-err-all-dee ~ But you can call me Fae, or Tempe.

I've been drawing for about 4 years now, and am taking art as a side course in University.

At the moment, I am doing mostly Semi-realistic shots, if that's what you want to call them, but also Chibi/anime style.

Seeing as my computer has the same amount of processing power as a rock, digitally colored art is not happening.

If you are one of those people, I know I am, that HAS to have their art with color, don't worry! I own over 200 markers and coloring utensils. 4laugh

This shop is a way for me to get to know some of you guys from around the Gaia community, and for you to get some art, or just socialize.

Now, because I still have more room, I'd like to thank the people that believed in me and my art. ~
Thank you, and please, stay, chat, chill. 4laugh

Garbage Rodent

User Image
Like any thread on Gaia, we do, of course, have Rules. Please follow these Rules, or punishment will be in order. whee

⊰ Follow the Gaia Terms of Service.

⊰ Please, Be nice to everyone.

⊰ No swearing or vulgar language.

⊰ No “chat speak” or text speak such as lyke omgzz hai grrlfren!!!1!1!1

⊰ No advertising unless it is in your signature.

⊰ No begging.

⊰ No spamming.

⊰ Rules can be altered whenever I see fit. Rules added later on must be obeyed as well.

⊰ No stealing the art!

⊰ We reserve the right to refuse any orders or requests from anybody we wish to, and have the right to cancel any orders that we wish.

⊰ If asked to delete a post, please delete it. Don’t worry, we won’t ask you to delete posts for no reason. We promise that anything we ask you to delete will have something that is violating our rules or the Gaia TOS.

⊰ Please read ALL the posts on the first and second pages be me before posting your order.

Garbage Rodent

User Image
Here we go, The interesting part. Samples! Yay! 4laugh

Right now, I don't have any chibi samples up, but I have one up on mine and Os's Shared Deviantart. Feel free to check it out, and if you like it, request one! heart

Anyways, here we go! heart

Head Shot- Black and White/ no color

~Me

Head shot- Some color

~Bon
Psst.. This one is so cute! heart ~The Pandas

Torso- Some color

~Demon ⇐ This one's my favorite

More Samples to come, as I finish them up.

Garbage Rodent

User Image

Yippie! blaugh Time to burst your proverbial bubble by lecturing you on what is a go and what is a no-go here. 4laugh

I'm pretty easy going when it comes to drawing, and I will drawing almost anything you ask. Here is a lovely list of what I will draw for you:

Do

⊰ Females
⊰ Males
⊰ Cross-gender
⊰ Couples
⊰ Kissing (I love drawing kissing)
⊰ Animal ears, nose, tails
⊰ Avatars (obviously), Cosplay, OCs
⊰ Simple backgrounds (key word there is SIMPLE)

Don't

⊰ Anything sexual (other than kissing)
⊰ Furries
⊰ Clutter
⊰ Complicated Backgrounds

Garbage Rodent

User Image
Oh joy! Time to Answer that question everybody wants to know. "How much for the art?"

You know what? I Quite honestly don't know! whee For the time being, you choose the price! After a few orders of each type, I'll average it out, and base the prices on that.

Let's just set a few ground rules about the self-pricing system. Please, don't low-ball or ask for the art for free, I'd like to be able to find a fair price in the middle for both of us. 4laugh

Secondly, Don't go nuts with the price. Price fairly, I won't feel too badly hurt. emo

And Finally, Tips are greatly appreciated! heart

Oh, one more thing, Please, Please, PLEASE do not ask for digital art. It is physically impossible for me to create it. gonk My computer is absolutely TERRIBLE.

Garbage Rodent

User Image

Now that you've read all that other lovely text, I'm sure you wouldn't mind reading some more. 4laugh

My favorite part- Ordering some of that art.

If you feel like this may be art you would like, Here, my dear, is how to order it. Fill out this form down below, and Post it in the thread, or PM it to me. PMs get my attention faster, by the way. 4laugh

Miss Fae, I am feeling inclined to order some of your art. Will you please Draw me?

Ɲame:
ىtyle of art you want done:
ℛeference Picture or description:
Ƥayment:
Anything Else?:

Please, once the form is posted, send trade.

Remember, I will not drop everything to work on your art. I am a very busy person. Please, be Patient. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff