Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

User Image

TBA

Phantom

Phantom

Phantom

User Image

● Quote me by being specific to the best of your ability on what you want to order.
● Together, we figure out what a good price will be.
● You're bribing me.
● Use items and gold to bribe me, and don't be stingy!
● Usually, I'll sketch your art and show you before hand. To verify if things need to be changed.
● Read Trading Transactions to make sure you're doing it right.

If you have any more questions or concerns about making your order, or sending a trade, PM me. My PM's are set to friends only. Add me to your friendslist so you can follow up with your order, and keep in contact with me.

● Commission Type / /
● Waist, Fullbody, or Head? / /
● Reference / /
● Color? / /
● Bribe? / /
● Tip? / /

● Commission Type / /
● Waist, Fullbody, or Head? / /
● Reference / / [url=i n s e r t h e r e ] [/url]
● Color? / /
● Bribe? / /
● Tip? / /[/color][/size]

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

// Introduction / Announcements / Rules and Regulations / Samples and Prices / Order Form / Orders / White List & Black List / Affiliates //

Phantom

User Image

This is the Black List. If you break the rules and regulations of this Thread you will end up here so I can keep track of who not to give art to because of misbehavior. If you don't want to be on the Black List, I suggest you keep being respectful and minding your own business.

User Image

This is the White List. If you're a regular and you drop by often to chat and have fun, you will be granted the position to be on the White List. This means you've followed the rules, and have been respectful of the people around you. It also earns you a Freebie Fullbody Chibi.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

// Introduction / Announcements / Rules and Regulations / Samples and Prices / Order Form / Orders / White List & Black List / Affiliates //

Phantom

User Image
Like my Banner? All credit's go to lncomplete.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/ocean-s-end-a-bribe-shoppe-open/t.74790517/][img]http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb460/RoxasOverdrive/OceansEnd/Oceansend.png[/img][/url]

If you would like to use my Banner in your Art/Graphics Thread, add me to your friendslist to send me a PM.
Do not post your own Banners in my Shop, unless you've created them for Ocean's End. I will then add your Banner to the Affiliates section; and to the Links Out section of this Shop.

User Image

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image User Image

Phantom

User Image

● Regular / / 0 / 3

● Chibi / / 0 / 3

Phantom

You can now Quote Me for Freebies!

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Limitless Kairi
Can i get a free one! >w<

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Limitless Kairi

I would like a freebie~~~

Maybe a fullbody chibi or regular? heart heart

Phantom

[T]rails of [D]eath

I've added your name onto the Freebie list in the SAMPLES section of the Shop. c: I'll start momentarily.

Phantom

Yume Yokohama

Sure! I'd love to do a Chibi of your Avatar. c:
Limitless Kairi
[T]rails of [D]eath

I've added your name onto the Freebie list in the SAMPLES section of the Shop. c: I'll start momentarily.

Thank you very much~~ Could you take do this avi?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces