Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 > >>

User Image

HIATUS / FULL / CLOSED / OPEN

Hello, and welcome to Fruit Punch! I am Sketchuu, but feel free to call me Chuu or Kiwi. I am 14 years old and love drawing. Hopefully, you'll stay and chat and maybe buy some art~

offer = avi
girls >>> boys
avi's = oc's

I am going on a hiatus; sorry ; 3; My style is changing to a more... realistic-ish style, so I'm gonna try to update the shop a bit. Maybe I'll be done by Christmas? ><
          User Image

- - -

o7.15.10; Shop is reopened! Accepting offers now
                      o7.13.10; Preparing for reopening shop, with new slots
                      o3.24.10; Thread opens! Sketchuu's B-day

User Image

User Image

Follow the T.O.S (Duh)
              Do not whine or complain if you do not like a little of the art I give you. This goes for orders and freebies.
              Feel free to bump, however if a good conversation is going, try and get into it!

Please don't advertise. I accept when you give me a link trade, but if there is no link, I will add you to my ignored list so you can't post here again.
              Please POST all orders! I don't want to be PM'd orders. xDD
              Do not quote anything from the first page.
              I have a right to add/remove/change any of these rules any time I want.

User Image

Chibi:
              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Normal:
              User Image

User Image

Chibis;
              Colored; at least 80k
              Gradient; At least 50k

Normal;
              200k at least.

For every other person you add to an order, add the price up again. (Eg. colored chibi couple would be at least 160k, normal group of 3 would be 600k, etc)

I do accept items as well as gold. C:

User Image

Just copy and paste this form IN THE THREAD to be considered for art. C:

[size=18][color=#f8c0bf]I'm Thirsty![/color][/size]
              [color=gray][b]Username[/b]:[size=9][/size]
              [b]Ref[/b]:[size=9][/size]
              [b]What you want[/b]:[size=9](colored or gradient; if gradient, please post one or two colors you would like for the art <33)[/size]
              [b]Offer[/b]:[size=9][/size]
              [b]Anything else[/b]:[size=9](Any other details, if you want me to add/remove/alter one thing oon art, etc.[/size][/color]

User Image

MOKONI;

User Image

User Image

First person to post on every one hundredth page gets on colored headshot. I will give out random freebies to peoples who's avis I like. ^^

User Image

- - -

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests//t.59750489_1/][img]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/gaiagraphx/fruitpunchbutton2copy.png[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops-and-requests/________-r-p-nc-no-posting-yet-please/t.59750489_1/][img]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/gaiagraphx/Fruitpunchbuttoncopy.png[/img][/url]

200 x 40 preffered. <3 If your link has been broken, I will tell you. If it isn't fixed by one week and you dont give me another link, I will remove it. Sorry.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas