I cant think of a usrname
oO-l- Silent Puppet -l-Oo
Username; I cant think of a usrname
Price: 29k?
Example: 1
Addition: (I dont completely understand this part)
Drawing Of: I cant think of a usrname and andiekat

Come Pick Up This Drawing Any Time biggrin

Ummm, I'm ready to pick it up? xD

GOOD News biggrin Since Im Over The Death Of My Uncle .. I Will Be Able To Start Drawing AGAIN XD .... Your First Order Is DONE And Is On The First Page Under Pick Up

Thank you!!! heart Let me know when my second order is done biggrin

The Second Order Is Done biggrin

Versatile Humorist

Username; I cant think of a usrname
Price: 29k?
Example: 1
Addition: (I dont completely understand this part)
Drawing Of: I cant think of a usrname and andiekat

Come Pick Up This Drawing Any Time biggrin

Ummm, I'm ready to pick it up? xD

GOOD News biggrin Since Im Over The Death Of My Uncle .. I Will Be Able To Start Drawing AGAIN XD .... Your First Order Is DONE And Is On The First Page Under Pick Up

Thank you!!! heart Let me know when my second order is done biggrin

The Second Order Is Done biggrin

It looks great. Thank you so much!
Your on. ;D i have to ask a question cause its like BLAHH

Gaian

This Hottuh

OK XD
This Hottuh

OK XD

Hi Okay xD so what if the pen touch stops working ? cause it happened to me and the touch is on but i dont think that matters muchBut how do i make it work again cause i try tracing and nothing :c

Gaian

This Hottuh
This Hottuh

OK XD

Hi Okay xD so what if the pen touch stops working ? cause it happened to me and the touch is on but i dont think that matters muchBut how do i make it work again cause i try tracing and nothing :c
Hmm Try Either Restarting Your Computer With The Tablet Plug In Or Shut Down Photoshop Plug Your Tablet In Then Open PhotoShop Again
This Hottuh
This Hottuh

OK XD

Hmm Try Either Restarting Your Computer With The Tablet Plug In Or Shut Down Photoshop Plug Your Tablet In Then Open PhotoShop Again

Allright ill try restarting.
This Hottuh
This Hottuh

OK XD

i restarted my pc and nothing happened :c

Gaian

This Hottuh
This Hottuh
This Hottuh

OK XD

Do You Change The Pen Thingy o.o
This Hottuh
This Hottuh
This Hottuh

OK XD

No :l like when i got on i opened it then like opened a picture and see if i could trace and nothing happned

Gaian

This Hottuh
This Hottuh
This Hottuh

No :l like when i got on i opened it then like opened a picture and see if i could trace and nothing happned
Thats Happen To me Sometimes TOO XD .. Just Close Photoshop And REopen It o.o That MIGHT Work
This Hottuh
This Hottuh
This Hottuh

Thats Happen To me Sometimes TOO XD .. Just Close Photoshop And REopen It o.o That MIGHT Work

Lmaoo i dont think its goonnna work But ill try xDDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces