Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200

` Monster Fox's Sketches `

Hey guys!
Now that I finished my studies on grade 9th I got some free time for drawing ! YAY 4laugh
I do find myself getting bored and do nothing so this is what I will do .
I'm gonna practicing on my drawing and I need you guys to help me out .
Now they are not going to b free and since I lost some gold they are going to b ofc paid for.
Art that called 'Commissions' , If I'm not wrong.

*NOTE* I never done any commissions before but there is always some time for first time,I put many thoughts and hard work on my art so if you guys are interested comment below or PM me .

DO & DON'T

Do Sketches
Don't do digital work I dont know how to use my own tablet emo
Do Boys & Girls Chibis style .
Don't do normal size & Animals
Do Couples,best friends or just friends sweatdrop
Don't do Yaoi & Yuri
Do simple poses
Don't do hard ones
Do uncolored drawing
Don't color the drawing

Do drawing out of gaia,I can try drawing from anime shows .

And thats all,also if you r interested make sure that I can understand what your character is wearing.
Read carefully again on the do and don't list before commenting or sending me PMs .

Prices
One Chracter - 15k-20k
Couple - 30k-50k
If you have any problem with the price let me know before working on your Commission .

Drawings
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Spots

If there will b more people I will need to put you guys on the waiting list or I will close the topic til I finished with what I have to work for now.
Also each drawing will take me at least 1-3 days til you receive your drawing ,so b patie
nt .

Thank you heart

Finished
LePuffs - 15k
kremit - 30k
kremit - 20k

Invisible Sex Symbol

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
my current avi 15k ?

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
LePuffs
my current avi 15k ?

Sure , thank you 4laugh
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

could you draw this guy a lil better I plan on using him to roleplay with and such things... Id like if you just draw the headband around his neck instead of on his face over his eye... and in the eye it was covering i want his pupil to be a star... and I want one arm to be wrapped in the wrapping and the other arm to be covered in the chain mail and his body... I want his neck up to his nose to be covered in wrapping I know its alotta changes but this art thats drawn now was just a basis
Ill pay you 30k to do this for me and a tip if I really like it...

"]User Image
kremit

could you draw this guy a lil better I plan on using him to roleplay with and such things... Id like if you just draw the headband around his neck instead of on his face over his eye... and in the eye it was covering i want his pupil to be a star... and I want one arm to be wrapped in the wrapping and the other arm to be covered in the chain mail and his body... I want his neck up to his nose to be covered in wrapping I know its alotta changes but this art thats drawn now was just a basis
Ill pay you 30k to do this for me and a tip if I really like it...

"]User Image

and I would appreciate it if you would style the hair like that on the tektek character cause I want iiit to lay down on my guys face not be spikey up Im going for a more mysterious look and lazy.... and you can take the wrist guards out completly as well I dnt want them... the arm wrap Id like to start from the hand up to the shoulder...

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
kremit

I will do my best to draw what you want me too .
xBakegitsune
kremit

I will do my best to draw what you want me too .

thank you very much sorry its alot to change... you can almost draw him as the tektek character he dnt need to be colered or anything... my main part id like is no headband on top covering eye and that eye to be circle but the pupil in middle the eye show a star... then one arm from fingertip to shoulder be wrapped in wraps like bandaged look as well as neck to the nose instead of the black face mask.. and my body to orther arm wrist be in chainmail look... and the headband that would be on my face be around my neck instead
can you draw my current avi as well? 20k?

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
kremit
can you draw my current avi as well? 20k?

Hehe , Sure whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces