Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
blue_eyes_white_privilege

I don't even regret it all that much. More so, I just wish I hadn't fangirled so hard that I made my most iconic username about it. A little embarrassing, yanno?

Ah, yeah! I know Dragon Age. I haven't fully played it myself, but my boyfriend has played DA Inquisition a ton, so I know a bit. Verric is my favorite. And Lucky sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love anything else you have to tell me. As I said in the intro and stuff, it really does help me draw better.

As for my end, it'd be of one of the two of mine that hog all the art and attention. Either Beke, or Siobahn. Beke is a lycanthrope - think werewolf, but more control - with a headstrong, almost aggressive personality. She's the head of her family and pack, which means the head of their businesses, too. Despite her no-nonsense attitude, she can be pretty kind when given the chance, and has a HUGE soft spot for kids.
Siobahn is a way too powerful mage. She's something I call an aetherborn, which is like... If you play dnd, think genasi. If not, think an elemental. Now take that concept, and instead of being attuned to an element, she's attuned to raw magic, or aether. She's VERY doofy, despite being OP. She floats about rather than walking, because she damaged her ankles and knees as a child. She ALWAYS wears that scarf, and it is called Lucinda.
Ona Elric
Bump~

hi I'm wondering if I have a character with it's outfit design, would you be able to draw her or so? heart

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Holy Ariel

Yeah, totally. I can work from description, love. I've done it tons of times, so drawing from more than one ref or anything like that would be easy, and just fine with me.
Ona Elric
Holy Ariel

Yeah, totally. I can work from description, love. I've done it tons of times, so drawing from more than one ref or anything like that would be easy, and just fine with me.

ok let me pm you my references then!

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Holy Ariel

Cool beans. Can't wait. You are gonna post your cost offer/trade offer there, too, right?

Sparkly Star

Ona Elric

hello! you have such a pretty artstyle! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
please consider one of my characters for either a fullbody or halfbody with a simple background for 10t/1mil plat?
i can give you specific refs/a small bio on any character that interests you~

i esp love these two arts of yours^-^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
wujii

Aw, thanks! That's pretty sweet of you to say.
I'd be fine with almost any of these designs, they're all really cute. Payment offer sounds fine, too. I'm ok with either full or halfbody too. Is there any particular one you'd really like? I especially like doing the stuff people want most, so let me know that. If any is really fine, I can pick one.

And thanks, again! I really liked both of those two. The second is one of my favorite and most recent pieces.

Sparkly Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ona Elric

I don't even regret it all that much. More so, I just wish I hadn't fangirled so hard that I made my most iconic username about it. A little embarrassing, yanno?

Ah, yeah! I know Dragon Age. I haven't fully played it myself, but my boyfriend has played DA Inquisition a ton, so I know a bit. Verric is my favorite. And Lucky sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love anything else you have to tell me. As I said in the intro and stuff, it really does help me draw better.

As for my end, it'd be of one of the two of mine that hog all the art and attention. Either Beke, or Siobahn. Beke is a lycanthrope - think werewolf, but more control - with a headstrong, almost aggressive personality. She's the head of her family and pack, which means the head of their businesses, too. Despite her no-nonsense attitude, she can be pretty kind when given the chance, and has a HUGE soft spot for kids.
Siobahn is a way too powerful mage. She's something I call an aetherborn, which is like... If you play dnd, think genasi. If not, think an elemental. Now take that concept, and instead of being attuned to an element, she's attuned to raw magic, or aether. She's VERY doofy, despite being OP. She floats about rather than walking, because she damaged her ankles and knees as a child. She ALWAYS wears that scarf, and it is called Lucinda.

Aah they are both pretty. Are they in the same universe or will they be in separate. What element does Siobhan favor? And awesome werewolf girly! This is going to be fun.
You could always rebrand if you're not happy. Never too late to make a change.
Lucky is from the second game. His father was an elven dream walker and a mage trapped in Kirkwall's Circle which is a mage prison. His mom was an noble woman. His parents met when his dad, Malcolm stumbled into his future wife's, Leandra, dream.
Malcolm rescued Leandra from a demon who was preying on her dream and she kissed him in thanks. It was supposed to end there but Malcolm ended up performing magic at Leandra's betrothal ball. They have a whirlwind romance where he steals her from her betrothed and they get pregnant with Lucky and decide to run away to Ferelden but eventually are caught by the Grey Wardens where Malcolm is recruited.
Eventually he dies around the time Lucky started transitioning which is why you won't see masculine looking Lucky with Malcolm.
Lucky and Malcolm are very similar, but lucky was raised without all the Circle doctrine so he has no shame while Malcolm is more uptight cause of all his trauma. However they both can't resist a good joke and both make Leandra cringe with puns. Leandra, for lack of a better word, is bitchy but I love her for it and so does Malcolm. Malcolm being an elf is only two inches taller than Leandra and is very self conscious about being a manlet. When Leandra is mad she will wear her tall heels until he can figure out what he did wrong. Leandra can be ridiculous but she has a kind heart but was raised by shitty parents so sometimes she accidentally replicates stuff they did without realizing.
Omg this got long. Sorry Malcolm /Leandra is my OTP and Hawke is my favorite OC so it's just fun to talk about them.

Sparkly Star

Ona Elric
wujii

Aw, thanks! That's pretty sweet of you to say.
I'd be fine with almost any of these designs, they're all really cute. Payment offer sounds fine, too. I'm ok with either full or halfbody too. Is there any particular one you'd really like? I especially like doing the stuff people want most, so let me know that. If any is really fine, I can pick one.

And thanks, again! I really liked both of those two. The second is one of my favorite and most recent pieces.

oo it'll be hard to choose because i like them all equally whee
but these are my top four that i think would look perfect in your style!
angie in halloween outfit
bella
luna
astra

great, i'll leave it up to you for fb or hb as you sketch/pose the piece! i'll get a trade started for us! let me know if you have any other questions^^

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Haha, thanks! I love them both a lot. They ARE in the same universe. At least, most of the time.
Siobahn is an elementalist, so she favors all four of the main elements, but fire more so than any other. If you can draw animals at all, I would ADORE a piece of her with one of her summons: The Duck of Apocalypse. It is the harbinger of the apocalypse... But it MOSTLY looks like an overly large duck with strange coloration.
Beke is very action oriented, and a pose fitting that would be really cool, if that helps with decisions any.

I kind of am. I like Ona, and I'm so used to it changing would be weird. So I've been trying to push more for Miss Ona than Ona Elric these days.

Ahhh, they sound awesome! And it's fine, I liked reading it, so no worries. I might go for a family portrait look, but I'm not super sure yet.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
wujii

I'm going to be doing Bella, I think. But if you wanted two, I also really liked Angie in that Halloween outfit, so I have ideas for both. But then I AM a sucker for Halloweencore.
I'll try to get to sketching sometime soon. Right now I'm working on updating my dA so that it's current, so it might be a minute. I had a HELL of a backlog built up of unuploaded art. ^^;
And just FYI, both will likely be fullbodies.

Sparkly Star

Ona Elric
wujii

I'm going to be doing Bella, I think. But if you wanted two, I also really liked Angie in that Halloween outfit, so I have ideas for both. But then I AM a sucker for Halloweencore.
I'll try to get to sketching sometime soon. Right now I'm working on updating my dA so that it's current, so it might be a minute. I had a HELL of a backlog built up of unuploaded art. ^^;
And just FYI, both will likely be fullbodies.

o: i would love that!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
let me update the trade then to 2 mil plat~

and no worries, take your time^^

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
wujii

Alright, cool. Once I finish uploading all this, I'll add you to the list twice. Would a chibi be ok for Angie's? I can do a normal fullbody, but I think it might look cuter as a cheeb. It's fine if that's not ok.

Sparkly Star

Ona Elric
wujii

Alright, cool. Once I finish uploading all this, I'll add you to the list twice. Would a chibi be ok for Angie's? I can do a normal fullbody, but I think it might look cuter as a cheeb. It's fine if that's not ok.

great!
hmm i think i'd prefer the normal anime style instead of chibi please! heart

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
wujii

Got it! I'll show you when I have a sketch done, to see if you like it, or want it changed.
I should finish the first of the two tonight/today. So if you'll be online for a while, you'll get to see that soonish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff