• Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Thread looks best at resolution: 1366 x 768

User Image
User Image
User Image
ANNOUNCEMENTS:
+ 7/4/2012 Grand Opening of Matti, the art store.
+ ---
+ ---
+ ---
+ ---
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
-Aseres - Page 2 Pen 75%
-Degree-sama - Page 3 CG
-no senpai v2 - Page 3 CG
-la pluie en rose - Page 3 Pen
-Sin-Wolf - Page 3 CG
-Rubieus - Page 5 CG
-The New Headmistress - P. 6 CG
-Mrs Casil - Page 6 CG
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

USER AGREEMENT:

//Please read the following rules, they will help to make buying my artwork much easier for you.

-- Fill out the form below, and place the form here in the thread (You may not private message me it to me.)
-- You need to start a transaction with the full amount (do not add a tip.) If I go to approve your order, and you have not started a transaction- I will decline it and move on to the next person in the list. You may reapply if that occurs. (email me if you want to discuss items for art)
-- When filling out the order form, please be as thorough as possible. I prefer visual examples with a color pallet, but if not available, I need a description that is both fluent, and detailed to the last strand of hair. If you tell me to draw your avatar, and you change it during the painting process, I will cancel order.
-- If I accept your order, I will private message you stating so, and then start on the rough sketch.
-- If I decline your order, I will private message you stating the reason why, and you may resubmit if you would like.
-- After I have accepted your order, I will create a sketch draft for your approval. I will make minor tweaks if necessary. If you dislike the rough draft, cancel transaction, and tell me you wish to decline. I will then remove you from the list.
-- Depending on the complexity, your artwork can range anywhere from 4 hours to two or three weeks. It is your responsibility to keep in contact with me weekly so that I may be reminded that your piece is in progress.
-- When I complete, I will send you a watermarked copy. You will finalize the transaction, and I will send you your completed piece.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/25k4qd2.png[/img][/align]

Username:
CG or Pen:
Detailed description (Photo link if applicable):
Bribe amount (I only accept gold unless previously discussed in IM):

Please email me that you have left a form in my thread if I am not currently online at the time of posting, and immediately begin the transaction.

I will only post a photographed watermarked version of every piece here in my thread to prevent theft.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shy Warrior

NeverEndingMatti
-- You need to start a transaction with the full amount (do not add a tip.) If I go to approve your order, and you have not started a transaction- I will decline it and move on to the next person in the list. You may reapply if that occurs. (email me if you want to discuss items for art)

......clarification?
It sounds like I'm sending a trade before you approve the order.
Perhaps I'm not reading it correctly though, I am tired.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
bump, and now to go to bed.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Voievoda
NeverEndingMatti

......clarification?

Lol you will only begin the trade.

a trade has two parts: you have to start the trade, I have to accept it, and then we both have to finalize it. The trade should be started, but I will not accept it until the art is finished, then we both will finalize.

Shy Warrior

NeverEndingMatti
Voievoda
NeverEndingMatti

......clarification?

Lol you will only begin the trade.

a trade has two parts: you have to start the trade, I have to accept it, and then we both have to finalize it. The trade should be started, but I will not accept it until the art is finished, then we both will finalize.

Lol. I was reading it like you want the trade sent before you agree to the commission xD.
Oh dear.
Okay, I'm going to fill out your form and pray I have a big enough bribe for pen work. It is beautiful emotion_kirakira

Shy Warrior

Username: Voievoda
CG or Pen: Pen
Detailed description: X X X X X X X Character is female. Seriously, you have no idea how many times she is mistaken for male. Water-bending mermaid or sea-fairy. I'm not sure which term to go with.. Bit stuffy and very proud. Yet generally scared of humans and social interactions with anyone (even though she thinks she superior to them. Ahaha, contradictions). Great at fighting, but totes shy.
Pose and expression left you, though I'd love to see you do something interesting with it.
Tattoo, fangs and elf ears are VIP. But I'd love to see the laurels and sea-jewels included. There is also a kitten. her skin is a pale blue.
This is her army/police uniform outfit, but she's adorned it with shiny items (she comes from a tribal background) Oh and all the blue floaty stuff is just representing water.
Bribe amount: 500k. I'm not very good at bribing. I usually wait for someone else to attempt first ;___;.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
LOL she has boobs! How could be mistaken for a male??

I approved by the way smile look forward to working on your piece!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Timid Vampire

;w; these are gorgeous. I shall fill a form.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I'll be around to approve it smile I don't think I am leaving for the 4th of July festival until much later.

Thank you very much by the way, I really appreciate it smile

Timid Vampire

I hope I'm doing this right o..o;
And you're very welcome (:

Username: Trione
Detailed description: Portia
Bribe amount: 600k

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Trione
I hope I'm doing this right o..o;
And you're very welcome (:

Username: Trione
Detailed description: Portia
Bribe amount: 600k

yus yus, those are markings on her body correct? I don't want to draw them and get them done inaccurately razz

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I'm going to have to hire friends to hang out in the thread with me >_>;;

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

6,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Quick Reply