Welcome to Gaia! ::

HOLY GAIA BATMAN ITS AN ART SHOP

I want a piece of art drawn by an amazing person so I'm gonna draw y'all some until I have enough gold smile me excited!

Do you want more examples and sample etc?

go to: dA Page!!! or Webcomic!!!!
PREVIOUS COMMISSIONS

If you do not know what you want but SEE what you want on one of my two sites, lemme know and I'll let you know the price and category.

READ EVERYTHING BEFORE REQUESTING... makes both my and your job easier.

Options include (but are not limited to);

BUST!
also known as a head shot or close up.

Sketched lineart .... 5K
Digital lineart .... 7K
Colored with Marker/Coloring Pencils .... 10K (currently unavalible due to my markers exploded in the car last week... TT___TT)
Colored Digitally .... 15K
Shaded Digitally .... 17K
Minimal Background ..... +1000 - 5K
Max Background ..... you better bribe good cause I hate doing these....

HALF BODY!
also known as a waist up

Sketched lineart .... 15K
Digital lineart .... 17K
Colored with Marker/Coloring Pencils .... 20K (currently unavalible due to my markers exploded in the car last week... TT___TT)
Colored Digitally .... 25K
Shaded Digitally .... 27K
Minimal Background ..... +5K - 15K
Max Background ..... you better bribe great cause I hate doing these....

FULL BODY!
self explanatory... head to feet.

Sketched lineart .... 30K
Digital lineart .... 35K
Colored with Marker/Coloring Pencils .... 45K (currently unavalible due to my markers exploded in the car last week... TT___TT)
Colored Digitally .... 55K
Shaded Digitally .... 60K
Minimal Background ..... +10 - 15K
Max Background ..... you better bribe AMAZING cause I hate doing these....

CHIBI!
Doesn't matter whether it's full body, half etc.

Sketched lineart .... 5K
Digital lineart .... 7K
Colored with Marker/Coloring Pencils .... 10K (currently unavalible due to my markers exploded in the car last week... TT___TT)
Colored Digitally .... 10K
Shaded Digitally .... 14K
No backgrounds available on chibis.

If you want something not stated above (i.e. lets say, a western style drawing, just say so... i dont usually do that so its not posted but may be available) just tell me. If I can't do it, I can probably help you find someone who can (free of charge of course)

SAMPLES:

Lineart
Three Person Med. Background
Sample - Coloured
Waist up pose
Simple Background
CHAD
Couple - Full - Photoshopped background
Full Body - Coloured - Shaded
CHIBI!
Full Body
Bust
Waist up

Name's Ren, let me know if you want anything. blaugh

TO DO LIST:
Note, this list is in order by first come first served. I will only take on 5 works at one time (depending on what they are) but as soon as one is finished I'll accept another. HOWEVER! Note that I am in college, don't bank on me finishing, if I don't you get your money back.
Key;
Name
links=done go there to look
sk=sketch F=full body Ha=1/2 up/waist up B=Bust LA=Linearte
C=Chibi Co=Coloured Sh=Shaded BG#=Background on a scale of 1-10
Something's free!
Discount on something
watermark=done with watermark (so pay to get it removed)

1.ROY TSUN
2. PHROZES
3. KURAYAMI KANJI

I am very much subject to errors, so if you see one let me know...

I do anything that doesn't include nudity, sexual content, and extremely hard poses (i suck at poses). Or pregnant people. Last time I did that I failed and I am NOT going to attempt that again... very bad reaction to that.
I will only accept Gaia Gold Pieces (known as GG) or Gaia Items of equal price as payment. No real world items, money or services will be accepted.

ALL PRICES MAY BE NEGOTIATED
I reserve the right to attempt to increase the price. For example, if you want multiple characters i may double the price (not likely... but I still reserve the right for those rare occasions)
On the flip side, you are given the right to negotiate the price down.

I reserve the right to decline. Only times I would do this is if I become incapable to work or you request something I cannot do.

HOW TO REQUEST

Send me a reply on this post with offer and form (at bottom) (NO PM OR MESSAGING ME DIRECTLY) and I will inform you whether I accept or reject the offer/job.

If I accept, I will send you a price quote, and I will work on it ASAP (first come first serve basis)

I will then post your Comission on here (look for updates) along with a quote that takes you to your piece on my dA. Only, The piece will have a watermark or PREVIEW written across it.

Send the trade with the right amount of money or items, and I will send you a link to the image without a watermark. I only do this because I did not get paid previously.

DO NOT SENT ME A TRADE UNTIL I TELL YOU I WILL DO YOUR COMMISSION FOR YOU

FORM

hope this helps smile

1. Character Reference: [link]
2. What you want: ie. coloured full body with background
3. Pose? Background? Details of what you want smile ie standing with sword pointed out with a glittery background screaming "we want the cheese-its!" (wtf is going through my brain today)
4. Presumed price/offer: ie ^^that would be... ~65K

Lemme know if I can help you smile
what do you mean max background? and care to draw my two Avatar OCs? Roy tsun and Tycho Derlin as challenging each other in chess? how much would that be? fullbody color shaded digitally with max background like 300k?

Vampire

justme4life

Could I get a half body, digital line art of
Hiro?
I'm not sure if this is all the information you want, seeing as though you don't have some kind of form. X:
Phrozes
justme4life

Could I get a half body, digital line art of
Hiro?
I'm not sure if this is all the information you want, seeing as though you don't have some kind of form. X:

Lovely, nice catch... I'll make one real quick (and give you a 2K discount cause I feel like it)

Vampire

D'aww, thanks a bunch. ♥
I'll start the trade.
Roy Tsun
what do you mean max background? and care to draw my two Avatar OCs? Roy tsun and Tycho Derlin as challenging each other in chess? how much would that be? fullbody color shaded digitally with max background like 300k?

.....dear god the horrors of chess..... such a fun game smile
Okay i realize i posted it AFTER you asked, but fill out a form smile
Dear god backgrounds... Usually I photoshop background in, which would normally be a min background (so ad what? 10K?) but if you want me to hand draw it out and colour it and be all fancy shmancy... thats when the bribes come in and it's considered a Max BG (ill add that...). That help?
Phrozes

D'aww, thanks a bunch. ♥
I'll start the trade.

Or fill out my new fancy form so i can just make sure we're on the same page and I can confirm you discounted price ^__^

Vampire

1. Character Reference: Hiro.
2. What you want: Waist up, digital line art.
3. Pose? Background?: Anything you'd like, have fun with it!
4. Presumed price/offer: 17k. C:
Phrozes

1. Character Reference: Hiro.
2. What you want: Waist up, digital line art.
3. Pose? Background?: Anything you'd like, have fun with it!
4. Presumed price/offer: 17k. C:

15K and you're confirmed whee

Vampire

Alrighty, can't wait. ♥
justme4life
Roy Tsun

.....dear god the horrors of chess..... such a fun game smile
Okay i realize i posted it AFTER you asked, but fill out a form smile
Dear god backgrounds... Usually I photoshop background in, which would normally be a min background (so ad what? 10K?) but if you want me to hand draw it out and colour it and be all fancy shmancy... thats when the bribes come in and it's considered a Max BG (ill add that...). That help?

sure here

1. Character Reference: Here just scroll through to find Tycho and Roy
2. What you want: Fullbody Color
3. Pose? Background? The two guys playing chess. Tycho smiling happy while Roy looks stressed? and for background can you make it look like just a building like in this pic does not need to be that scenery but just get style of how the houses look?
4. Presumed price/offer:350k?
Phrozes

Alrighty, can't wait. ♥

Holy Hipopodon Batman!! He's fun to draw whee

Here you go... it's got a watermark until a trade of 15K comes in and accepted by both of us. Then I'll send you link with no watermark for all your glory whee

Wheeeeeee LINK! Click me! I'm amazing... or close since i'm red TT___TT

Vampire

Oooh, I like. ♥
Roy Tsun

Derp. Okay... I'll get started on it tomorrow since its almost midnight here whee However, be prepared for it to take a while... sweatdrop Oh this is going to be stressed fill glory... kinda excited... i think neutral
justme4life
Roy Tsun

Derp. Okay... I'll get started on it tomorrow since its almost midnight here whee However, be prepared for it to take a while... sweatdrop Oh this is going to be stressed fill glory... kinda excited... i think neutral

sorry for the big order xD but thank you ^^ yeah time is not a problem im very patient so just take it easy and night man im checkin out for the night too starting trade...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff