• Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Oh, nice. My teacher is such a hard-a**, but he is such a good teacher that most of the kids like him anyways XD

My teacher was amazing. So smart, I just didn't want to do all the work. The Notebook was a large grade and notes and levels of questions were a HUGE part of it, but I never did it. So, I always got a 70 or around there, haha. But I almost always failed the tests. Getting commended on TAKS saved my butt, since I got a 100 on my final for it.

That's pretty much how I am XDD I never do any of the work. We had an essay a while back, and he kept encouraging us to come in for feedback and singled out certain people to tell them that if they didn't get feedback, we'd fail the essay. I still didn't get feedback, and I was one of the three people to get an A on it XDDDD

Haha, nice.
Yeah, it's pretty easy to write essays. We had projects, but hardly any essays.

Most of my friends were mad at me for getting an A without trying XD Sometimes my teacher reads aloud to us what someone has written if it's really bad. He doesn't name them, though.

Haha, that's gonna happen. But they should get over it ;P That's still horrible. Mine never would do that. Even if he didn't name them, just hearing it...that's just bad

He can be really mean. He's told kids in my class to drop out because he doesn't like them (but he only dislikes the kids that never DO anything). But he's really an amazing teacher, almost everyone gets 4 or 5 on the AP exam. And he's less mean when we take AP Euro. He just gets frustrated with us when we don't try or when we suck.

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

That's pretty much how I am XDD I never do any of the work. We had an essay a while back, and he kept encouraging us to come in for feedback and singled out certain people to tell them that if they didn't get feedback, we'd fail the essay. I still didn't get feedback, and I was one of the three people to get an A on it XDDDD

Haha, nice.

Most of my friends were mad at me for getting an A without trying XD Sometimes my teacher reads aloud to us what someone has written if it's really bad. He doesn't name them, though.

Haha, that's gonna happen. But they should get over it ;P That's still horrible. Mine never would do that. Even if he didn't name them, just hearing it...that's just bad

He can be really mean. He's told kids in my class to drop out because he doesn't like them (but he only dislikes the kids that never DO anything). But he's really an amazing teacher, almost everyone gets 4 or 5 on the AP exam. And he's less mean when we take AP Euro. He just gets frustrated with us when we don't try or when we suck.

Wow. Mine encouraged us to do work, but did suggest dropping if he thought we couldn't handle it. Although, he'd take the chance to get to know you first. He actually still liked me even after I made a 2 on the AP exam. It's not a class I needed for college, so I didn't care. I just took it for the quality points and because all my friends were in AP. He would go off on random tangents, though. He's also the boys' soccer coach so he talked about Posh Spice's boobs and overheard my friend Alex telling me to take the blow-off teacher for Health so I don't have to pay attention and he went off about how we could get some STD from not paying attention in Health class and then he started talking about sperm, it was weeeeeeeird.

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Haha, nice.

Wow. Mine encouraged us to do work, but did suggest dropping if he thought we couldn't handle it. Although, he'd take the chance to get to know you first. He actually still liked me even after I made a 2 on the AP exam. It's not a class I needed for college, so I didn't care. I just took it for the quality points and because all my friends were in AP. He would go off on random tangents, though. He's also the boys' soccer coach so he talked about Posh Spice's boobs and overheard my friend Alex telling me to take the blow-off teacher for Health so I don't have to pay attention and he went off about how we could get some STD from not paying attention in Health class and then he started talking about sperm, it was weeeeeeeird.

Haha, that sounds fun. Our teacher is normally pretty cool and tells us stupid history jokes, but he's gotten kind of depressed because none of us do our work... So it's kind of our fault that he's an a** XD

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Haha, that sounds fun. Our teacher is normally pretty cool and tells us stupid history jokes, but he's gotten kind of depressed because none of us do our work... So it's kind of our fault that he's an a** XD

Yeah, he's pretty awesome. Gives great advice. He's really wise. But he talks forever. Like, if he didn't have a time limit, he wouldn't let us go!
Hahaha, that's so sad. Poor guy.

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Yeah, he's pretty awesome. Gives great advice. He's really wise. But he talks forever. Like, if he didn't have a time limit, he wouldn't let us go!

Oh, I know what you mean! XD My teacher's actually had Saturday classes, as long as a normal school day, where we just work on AP World stuff. They're actually a lot of fun. He makes us breakfast and buys us lunch, and sometimes we play games or something. And the time passes by really fast. It doesn't feel like seven hours XD

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Oh, I know what you mean! XD My teacher's actually had Saturday classes, as long as a normal school day, where we just work on AP World stuff. They're actually a lot of fun. He makes us breakfast and buys us lunch, and sometimes we play games or something. And the time passes by really fast. It doesn't feel like seven hours XD

Hot damn! That's exotic! The only day our teachers made us breakfast was before the AP test and during breaks! And if we wanted a pizza day, we'd all chip in. WOW.
I'm jealous, a little.

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Hot damn! That's exotic! The only day our teachers made us breakfast was before the AP test and during breaks! And if we wanted a pizza day, we'd all chip in. WOW.
I'm jealous, a little.

Yeah, there's a lot of varying opinions of him in my class. The people that are doing relatively well like him, the people that are failing hate him. I think it may have to do with the fact that he's told us that his opinion of us really DOES influence our grades XDDD

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

I'm jealous, a little.

Yeah, there's a lot of varying opinions of him in my class. The people that are doing relatively well like him, the people that are failing hate him. I think it may have to do with the fact that he's told us that his opinion of us really DOES influence our grades XDDD

Haha, wowwwww. That's kinda...unethical, but whatev.
I mean, I understand the people that like him doing well and vice versa, but... That's baaaaaaaaad.

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

I'm jealous, a little.

I mean, I understand the people that like him doing well and vice versa, but... That's baaaaaaaaad.

Ah, I feel I am not explaining it well.. See, the people he likes try hard. He is willing to bump up their grades a percentage or two since they try hard, and I don't think that he knocks off points. He might, but I don't remember.

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

I'm jealous, a little.

Ah, I feel I am not explaining it well.. See, the people he likes try hard. He is willing to bump up their grades a percentage or two since they try hard, and I don't think that he knocks off points. He might, but I don't remember.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I like those teachers. If they see you working hard and you need a little boost to get an A or B, they'll give it to you. That's good. But if they don't try, it's the grade they get?

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

I'm jealous, a little.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I like those teachers. If they see you working hard and you need a little boost to get an A or B, they'll give it to you. That's good. But if they don't try, it's the grade they get?

Yeah, that's it. XD I totally failed at explaining that first time pfff.

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Haha, yeah, I was totally confuzzleeeeed

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Yep XD Haha, to get ready for our final, we're playing jeopardy XD

Eloquent Giver

14,525 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Haha, we actually did that too! ;P None of my teachers in college find that fun, though. *sadface*

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare
moonbunny529
jenna_flare

Haha, we actually did that too! ;P None of my teachers in college find that fun, though. *sadface*

Aw, that's disappointing Dx Though unsurprising, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff