Skilled Knight

Skilled Knight

Skilled Knight

ART EXAMPLES
User Image

Skilled Knight

Current commissions
Name Type Cost
Hey Linky !! I have come here to order art !
Couple art to be exact.

Request : Warzone Characters
warzone art gotten

Style / Total : Bust Color Art - 800k Plat for each couple warzone Characters you decide to do
Just lmk "who x who" - ×1 or ×2 etc

After this I'm gonna request me , my boo and my son !
But I'll pm you those refs if that's okay?

Skilled Knight

I seen LaGatita
Hey Linky !! I have come here to order art !
Couple art to be exact.

Request : Warzone Characters
warzone art gotten

Style / Total : Bust Color Art - 800k Plat for each couple warzone Characters you decide to do
Just lmk "who x who" - ×1 or ×2 etc

After this I'm gonna request me , my boo and my son !
But I'll pm you those refs if that's okay?

I can do the non cat versions first for the couple ! So we can start there for the 800k color bust couple interaction just to keep everything organized

Goat

15,350 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Link Tears Of The Kingdom

lovely shop!! >///<
would you consider my boy?
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Style = Full Body Color Art
Bribe = 1m plat
Info: He loves smoking and reading, he sometimes wear a panda facemask instead of the pure black one.

Skilled Knight

Wreckognized

lovely shop!! >///<
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Bribe = 1m plat
Info: He loves smoking and reading, he sometimes wear a panda facemask instead of the pure black one.

Of course I just need an avatar reference I don’t like making art based off of other peoples art

Goat

15,350 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Wreckognized

lovely shop!! >///<
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Bribe = 1m plat

Of course just tell me which option you want . Send an avatar reference so I’m not making art based off of other peoples art . ❤️

Lovely! And sure!
Here are the avi reference (one with panda facemask and the other pure black one, not much of a difference but yeah xD)
User Image
User Image

As for the pose, can you make him sit with legs crossed + reading a book with only his left hand (not the usual way of holding a book using palm but with only using three fingers at th bottom of the book(the index and ring finger outside then middle finger inside if that makes sense >///<

Skilled Knight

Wreckognized
Wreckognized

lovely shop!! >///<
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Bribe = 1m plat

Of course just tell me which option you want . Send an avatar reference so I’m not making art based off of other peoples art . ❤️

Lovely! And sure!
Here are the avi reference (one with panda facemask and the other pure black one, not much of a difference but yeah xD)
User Image
User Image

As for the pose, can you make him sit with legs crossed + reading a book with only his left hand (not the usual way of holding a book using palm but with only using three fingers at th bottom of the book(the index and ring finger outside then middle finger inside if that makes sense >///<

Okay should be done in a bit!

Skilled Knight

Wreckognized
Wreckognized

lovely shop!! >///<
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Bribe = 1m plat

Lovely! And sure!
User Image
User Image

User Image

I had already started a position I did make the three finger hold nd a crossed leg but I can do it over if you don’t like it

Goat

15,350 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100

wow that was fast, and no need to redo it. I like it the way it is!! c:
i was glad the panda is still there xD
sending trade whee

Skilled Knight

Wreckognized

sending trade whee

Yah being off with no obligations leaves for a fast turn around ! I’m off for the next month feel free to tell anyone looking for art .if they post saying you recommended them. You get 30% off and they get 30% off!

I’m glad you like it! I wanted the panda in there somewhere

Goat

15,350 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Wreckognized

sending trade whee

Yah being off with no obligations leaves for a fast turn around ! I’m off for the next month feel free to tell anyone looking for art .if they post saying you recommended them. You get 30% off and they get 30% off!

I'll definitely do! I have Art Request Thread and I posted you there so hopefully people will come here, your art definitely deserve more attention whee

Skilled Knight

Wreckognized
Wreckognized

sending trade whee

I'll definitely do! I have Art Request Thread and I posted you there so hopefully people will come here, your art definitely deserve more attention whee

Thank you I just started the shop so I’m just happy for yours and this other girls attention! Have a great day or night!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff