Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well then dont move to cali its bacily a desert with buildings lol um you would be fine in like the gate lake area the weather there is farely nice you just have to put up with a twister now and then ><.

Mystical Doll

Flameing Latex
Well then dont move to cali its bacily a desert with buildings lol um you would be fine in like the gate lake area the weather there is farely nice you just have to put up with a twister now and then ><.

twister ? xD you must be kidding me xDD i'd better suffer from heat than live in a paper houses in area full of twisters lol
Lilium of Moon
Flameing Latex

twister ? xD you must be kidding me xDD i'd better suffer from heat than live in a paper houses in area full of twisters lol

Lol youre thinking is way off the grate lakes only get them every now and then from what i can tell MDR and Charlie can tell you they both live near the lakes they dont get to manny. Kansus now they get twisters like crazy from what i can tell um Lips is there you can ask her lol um any one from the U.S that hangs in here can tell you more abought there weather better then i can lol Me i just know cali is hot allmost all year round ><.

Mystical Doll

Flameing Latex
Lilium of Moon
Flameing Latex

Lol youre thinking is way off the grate lakes only get them every now and then from what i can tell MDR and Charlie can tell you they both live near the lakes they dont get to manny. Kansus now they get twisters like crazy from what i can tell um Lips is there you can ask her lol um any one from the U.S that hangs in here can tell you more abought there weather better then i can lol Me i just know cali is hot allmost all year round ><.

i see
damn i bought a summoning tome and am trying to sell it but niooo way there are lots of others who are selling it too >..< and cheaper >..< gaaah! i hate when that happens stare
i see
damn i bought a summoning tome and am trying to sell it but niooo way there are lots of others who are selling it too >..< and cheaper >..< gaaah! i hate when that happens stare

Lol im trying to sell my 2 outher june letters im sorry but this months mc kinda sucked ><.

Mystical Doll

Flameing Latex
i see

Lol im trying to sell my 2 outher june letters im sorry but this months mc kinda sucked ><.

yess i finally sold it ^__^
and i'm not surprised..last month's mc's were quite awesome,sooo..now for a few months they will not make anything worth attention 3nodding
but i liked that prism thingy 4laugh
wana buy one from me when i get back im selling 2 for 21k each ??? i need to shower and go buy cat food so ill tty in like 30-45min lol

Mystical Doll

Flameing Latex
wana buy one from me when i get back im selling 2 for 21k each ??? i need to shower and go buy cat food so ill tty in like 30-45min lol

i have it already smile but thanks for the offer mrgreen

Mystical Doll

Mystical Doll

Back to intertain the masses lol

Mystical Doll

Flameing Latex
Back to intertain the masses lol

great mrgreen
Yep Allthoe i dont think im verry intertaining ><

Mystical Doll

Flameing Latex

well u are smile
oh..after few minutes i will go..TV time smile they will show today Pocahontas and after it Hokus Pokus that movie with those 3 silly witches xDD love it ^__^
Lilium of Moon
Flameing Latex

well u are smile
oh..after few minutes i will go..TV time smile they will show today Pocahontas and after it Hokus Pokus that movie with those 3 silly witches xDD love it ^__^

I own both thoes movies XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces