Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Friend

nopenopenope

Shameless Friend

YEEEEEES. ALL OF MY YES.

User Image
Kyoji! PREPARE TO DRAAWWW
pludonuto
What I want: my bebbies. Long-haired guy is a superhero, blondie is a bank teller. They're in lurrrrv. Fullbody, please TwT
Offer: 2 mil
Refs: blondie and superhero. Blondie is blunt and not easily embarrassed. Superhero is overbearing and lazy.
Today I wish I was: this good at animation D8
I was wondering if you could make avi art but in a comic

Shameless Friend

pludonuto

holy crap that animation was amazing O AO i thought it was really from MLP! thank u for sharing that! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CUTIE PIIIIIIIIEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR OC'S okay so you want a couple would you like them doing anything (like a pose) or is it okay to do what i want with them? and thank u for stopping by and ordering

User Image
Username: M a d a m C h e s h i r e
What I want: my avatar chibi'ed heart
Offer: 500k biggrin
Refs: i'll post a tektek if you'd like
Today I wish I was: on a picnic gonk

Shameless Friend

Scarlet Anastasia Rose

eehhh? can you explain that a bit more?!
like you want me to draw your avitar but mono colred with comic tones? also beautiful avitar btw
Kyoji Ka
Scarlet Anastasia Rose

like you want me to draw your avitar but mono colred with comic tones? also beautiful avitar btw

I want comic book.
i have idea of what each block say and what be in it but need a drawer

Shameless Friend

Scarlet Anastasia Rose
Kyoji Ka
Scarlet Anastasia Rose

I want comic book.
i have idea of what each block say and what be in it but need a drawer

oh i see! well sure what are you offering? this is old work i am about to show you (like a year old) but i have done comic commissions before will it be somerthing similar to this? HERE
(i hope link works)
Kyoji Ka

I have no particular poses in mind, so I'll just give you some info on them and you can do what you like smile
Superhero: Part of a policing program where a medical enhancement gave him super strength, senses and faster cognition. He can't fly or anything super fancy like that >w>
Blondie: Realized he was homo very late in his teenage development. Has no huge goals in life, but tends to be very focused on whatever project he has. He shuns his personal life when that happens.
Together Superhero likes to instigate a lot of the flirting, but when Blondie takes part he is VERY good at it. Superhero is very blushable when that happens.
So yeah, do with them what you wiiiiill <3

Shameless Friend

pludonuto
Kyoji Ka

I have no particular poses in mind, so I'll just give you some info on them and you can do what you like smile
Superhero: Part of a policing program where a medical enhancement gave him super strength, senses and faster cognition. He can't fly or anything super fancy like that >w>
Blondie: Realized he was homo very late in his teenage development. Has no huge goals in life, but tends to be very focused on whatever project he has. He shuns his personal life when that happens.
Together Superhero likes to instigate a lot of the flirting, but when Blondie takes part he is VERY good at it. Superhero is very blushable when that happens.
So yeah, do with them what you wiiiiill <3

lol omg cute. i'll do my best!!! send trade and I will start later tonight after work T u T ( ahh i hate going to work)

Shameless Friend

M a d a m C h e s h i r e

User Image
Username: M a d a m C h e s h i r e
What I want: my avatar chibi'ed heart
Offer: 500k biggrin
Refs: i'll post a tektek if you'd like
Today I wish I was: on a picnic gonk

OMG SWEETHEART I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY I DIDN'T SEE YOU!
SURE! your avi is really cute! will it be okay to change the design of your hat though? it;s cute but that hat is my enemy when i have to draw it lol send trade and i will add you to the list

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff