Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuro Akira
nozomi_ga_kanau
Holy cow. -=subscribes=- I know you'reall full but hey..never hurts to stalk around a bit.

o.o All your art is so flippin' amazing. -=wants=-

Wow. <3 Thanks a lot~ X3 That made my day, lmao.. ^_^/

o_o You! You especially I was drooling over! -=gives praises and cookies and such!=-

....-=continues to stalk shop=- :3333

Edit: On your post it says you have a free slot...but someone just claimed it up in page 100, yes? Or am I just...blind and not so smart? XD
nozomi_ga_kanau
Kuro Akira
nozomi_ga_kanau
Holy cow. -=subscribes=- I know you'reall full but hey..never hurts to stalk around a bit.

o.o All your art is so flippin' amazing. -=wants=-

Wow. <3 Thanks a lot~ X3 That made my day, lmao.. ^_^/

o_o You! You especially I was drooling over! -=gives praises and cookies and such!=-

....-=continues to stalk shop=- :3333

Edit: On your post it says you have a free slot...but someone just claimed it up in page 100, yes? Or am I just...blind and not so smart? XD

Yupyup.. It was.. =) I'll try to finish the rest soon so I can be free again, lol.. ^^ I feel guilty when people visit our shop and are really interested but can't order anything cause we're all full. ^.^;; So, yeah.. I'll try my best.
Don't feel guilty! :3 If they really like you and the artsees, it just means you're awesome and they'll stick around. ^__^ Which I am planning on doing for a time.
nozomi_ga_kanau
Don't feel guilty! :3 If they really like you and the artsees, it just means you're awesome and they'll stick around. ^__^ Which I am planning on doing for a time.

Awww thanks. <3 Anyways gotta go~ X3 Bai bai.

xMilkita's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

well if there wasn't a full list, they'd get so much work they couldn't get finihsed! but in any case

User Image
Bump w/ love~!

xMilkita's Waifu

Wheezing Fatcat

Bumpity bump bump.. X3
-=dances around=-

Hate art auctions.
do wap da do bi dooo
hmmm....i could go for some cran-apple juice right about now..mm mm good. ninja
heart *twirls like gackt* oh yeaa! bwhahaha *trips and falls*.. xp

Quick Reply

Submit