7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
Please check out the topic below and see if you can help out:
♛KING KALVINS~ .Charity Fund. ♛
♛KING KALVINS~ .Quick Auctions Shops. ♛

♛~Welcome!!!~♛
Hello and welcome to my shop! Just throwing this out there, I am a rookie artist not a 100% professional drawer when it comes to digital art. Anyways, with that aside let me enlighten you on how this shop functions. emotion_c8

♛~The Art~♛
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As you can see, my art is a rather simplistic detailed kawaii. I do though, go above and beyond and use filter programs to add better effects to the art to make it look more artistic. I usually only do Human avi's (I am still trying to get use to other forms of bodies when drawing.) As well, this is the only art style I have for sale as of now. If I hadn't made it clear, I only do avatars. biggrin

♛~The Prices~♛
To start off, my pricing is constructed through my personal input. I may consider price reductions when I start my shop but after this shop sets off, the prices will remain permanent and no negotiation in price shall occur. Pricing is displayed in the menu below:

♛Kawaii Art Pricing♛

1.)Basic Package (Just the drawing, nothing else is available at the moment)......................................................8,000,000gold
ONLY BASIC PACKAGE VALID AT THIS MOMENT

♛~Get your art in 3 SIMPLE STEPS~♛
STEP 1
Like most other drawers, we can't do everyone's request at once. Thus, I can only do a batch of 3 pictures at a time. To request a drawing indicate what package you want, a reference picture of your avatar, and a memo of what things you might want to see in your drawing.

STEP 2
Since, I am lazy almost everyday, I usually hibernate. If I don't get back to your request, no worries! I will be scrolling to see who requests first. If your request has everything mention in step 1 and I am capable of drawing that avatar, then you will be picked. You will know that you have been picked because I will quote you and say something like: "I'm on it" or "Ight, I'll do it." If I find that I am not able to draw your avatar (because I suck at drawing on this computer) I will let you know that I am incapable of your request. I do my best not fail you guys but drawing on this stupid computer can sometimes make me go nuts.

STEP 3
After being accepted, immediately send the correct amount of gold according to your package. If you put any less or more gold, I will tear your drawing apart (well actually delete it.) So just do things accordingly... Anyways, Upon trading me the gold it will verify that I must begin drawing. Once I complete the drawing I will send a preview pic (it will be encoded to ensure you do not copy/paste until you pay for it.) If you like the art I made for you then you will complete the gold transaction by sending me the gold and I will PM the picture to you. Then its happily ever after!

♛~Final Note~♛
OMG I JUST RETURNED TO GAIA! I will be doing freebies before rerunning this program. And yes I am King Kalvin just with a different username. emotion_dowant

~Euphoric Envy

Feral Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
♛~REQUEST SLOTS:

[SLOT 1]:
[SLOT 2]:
[SLOT 3]:

***Slots will be updated as soon as possible!!!***

Feral Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
♛~Showcase arts:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

***All these pictures are with effects using my filtering program.***

Feral Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Noob wrangler 100
♛~Shop is...

***NOT OPEN***
Due to artist's duress. I will be ready to draw after I get some more showcase art.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff