Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image
        Welcome to my Art Shop

My Livestream

Hello! My name is Kappuke-Ki-Chu. I go by Kappu or Chu. I specialize in Chibi and Full-Body avatar art. See examples of my work in the second post. I enjoy meeting new people, so feel free to chat with me.

Contact Information & Payment Protocol

Send me a private message on here titled "Commission". Telling me what you want, we'll discuss specifics there.

Once we are done discussing what you want and the price this is how payment will go:

You will send the trade to me with the payment in it. I will offer up nothing in return so that you can accept on your end of the trade.

You accept the trade. I will NOT accept the trade until you have approved the sketch for your commission. Once you approve the sketch I will accept the trade and then start on the final product.

Do's
          Certain animals
          Animal People (neko, etc)
          Slight Mecha (as in futuristic armor)
          Yuri, and Hetero (I can draw romantic and sensual sense but I have a fine line between that and hentai)
          Guys
          Girls
          Hentai (costs extra)

Don'ts
          Certain animals
          Yaoi
          Extreme Mecha (like gundams)
          Furries

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image
Commission Slots

Waiting List
      1. Instant Rabies

Prices & Examples
Chibi = 200k to 300k depending on how detailed your avy is. EXAMPLE
Full Body = 400k to 600k depending on how detailed your avy is. EXAMPLE
Head Shot = 200k to 300k depending on how detailed your avy is. EXAMPLE
Bust: = 250k to 400k depending on how detailed your avy is. EXAMPLE
----------------------------------------------------
Extra Characters = Depends on how details the avy is, it will be in the range of the style you want though.

Extra Details = Depends on what you want **Note certain items are counted as extra details I will let you know if your avy has one that counts and ask if you want to pay extra for it or not have it on the picture**

Backgrounds = Depends on the detail of the background **Note if your avy has a background on it it will cost extra for me to draw the background**

(I can draw a few animals and depending on the size of an animal in a picture will determine whether I charge the extra character amount or not)

My Stipulations
Do NOT rush me, if you rush me I won't put as much effort into your art, it's fine to ask for screen shots of updates to see how your picture is coming.

You can order a maximum of TWO pictures at once, and just because I finished one doesn't mean I have the other anywhere near done.

Do NOT say "I will pay you X Amount of Gold" I have a range of gold for what I offer for a reason! I'm not going to accept under, I openly discuss pricing with people but if you try to tell me that you're going to pay a certain amount I find it quite rude even if you're offering the max, and if I don't like you I probably won't accept the commission so just be polite people! If you have a budget that's fine let me know and we'll see if you can afford the commission but if you don't have even the LOWEST price in the range please don't waste my time.

I do NOT do ocs, this is a GAIA AVATAR ART SHOP I will rarely make exceptions and I will never draw anything without references.

I livestream art. If you'd like me to livestream working on your commission simply ask me, there isn't any extra charge. If I do livestream while working on your art I will notify you so you may come and watch if you wish.

In order to be fair, and leave room for other patrons, a person can order up to three commissions at one time.

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Special Discount Policies
**NOTE: All discount policies are NOT stackable if you qualify for more than one you can only use one discount per picture unless there is a sale already going on and I will notify you of that if it so happens**

"Repeat Patron Discount": If you buy from me four times you will get a 25% Discount on your fifth picture. (with a limit of two avatars in the discounted picture)

"Referencing Discount": If you get at least two people to commission me you will get a 25% Discount on your next picture. Just simply have them tell me that they found me through you or you told them about etc something like that. I will NOT count someone you say is a reference from you as a reference if they don't say it themselves. (with a limit of two avatars in the next picture)

"Bulk Discount": If you buy in bulk, as in buy at least two separate commissions at once, you will get 10% off the total price of all the commissions combined.

I thank everyone in advance for commissioning me!

Past Commissions
(from oldest to newest)

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/avatar-art-chibis-full-body-open-slots/t.73851097_1/][img]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g439/K-Erotica/Examples/ShopBanner.png[/img][/url]

Art Events

Affiliates
                            Links Out

User Image

*PM me if you would like to add your banner. I give what I get and will put your banner up in my shop if you put mine up in yours if you don't in under a week I will take yours out of my shop and you won't receive a second chance.*

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
Gimme the banner IMG link dangit.
EDIT: Got it, linked.

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
heart ♥ BUMP ♥ heart

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Beautiful art!

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Thank you

and

heart ♥ BUMP ♥ heart

Silver_Centurion's Boyfriend

Friendly Husband

11,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
may I have a chibi of my current avi please?

i'll give you 40k+tip :3

Dapper Dabbler

K-Erotica

────────── ────────── ────────── ────────── ──────────
x
x

My avi, perhaps?
First chibi style... 40k?x
x

Mega Shopper

9,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
-Penny Parfait-
K-Erotica

x
x

My avi, perhaps?
First chibi style... 40k?x
x

Alright start the trade and once I see the money I'll start on the sketch and put you on the list

OG Smoker

User Image

x[ sais no furies but figured id ask since its just a tail n little ears not full body.

7,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
This interests me greatly.... I think I'll hang around for a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff